Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
David Bentley 11:43 - Jun 13 with 3509 viewselectricblue

David Bentley as retired from the game at the age of 29...
He says that being at spurs ruined his love if the game so he called it quits after 12mths without a club.....
I'm sure that Hill could rekindle his love of the game if he as the heart....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

David Bentley on 14:40 - Jun 13 with 3259 viewsArthurDaley

He seemed to be going places at one time. He will be able to spend more time in Pearl Street now with his family watching Dale.

A large VAT Dave

David Bentley on 17:07 - Jun 13 with 3092 viewsnordenblue

Wonder if he still has the house in Norden as that would be ideal,seemed quite a decent lad from the odd time ive seen him at Dale.Id be very surprised by this one
David Bentley on 17:41 - Jun 13 with 3036 viewsolympicdale

If I was at Spurs I'd fall out of love with the game too..

Bend it like Bentley

Life is a game of fate.

David Bentley on 21:36 - Jun 13 with 2885 viewsroccydaleian

David Bentley on 17:07 - Jun 13 by nordenblue

Wonder if he still has the house in Norden as that would be ideal,seemed quite a decent lad from the odd time ive seen him at Dale.Id be very surprised by this one

Just been talking to one of Bentley's relatives at Littleborough C.C. He said he never had a house in Norden, but bought a big house in Blackburn, which was bought by Paul Robinson. Bentley is now residing in Spain.
David Bentley on 21:49 - Jun 13 with 2853 viewsnordenblue

David Bentley on 21:36 - Jun 13 by roccydaleian

Just been talking to one of Bentley's relatives at Littleborough C.C. He said he never had a house in Norden, but bought a big house in Blackburn, which was bought by Paul Robinson. Bentley is now residing in Spain.

Bentley's father was in the RAF and the family moved around: he was born in Peterborough and they lived briefly in Belgium before settling in Cheshunt, where he grew up. Now all the Bentleys, including David, have moved back to Rochdale, near to Blackburn,

I think youll find he did/does,hence his frequent visits to Spotland
David Bentley on 21:58 - Jun 13 with 2830 viewsroccydaleian

David Bentley on 21:49 - Jun 13 by nordenblue

Bentley's father was in the RAF and the family moved around: he was born in Peterborough and they lived briefly in Belgium before settling in Cheshunt, where he grew up. Now all the Bentleys, including David, have moved back to Rochdale, near to Blackburn,

I think youll find he did/does,hence his frequent visits to Spotland

I think you'll find your wrong.. Unless people who are related to him have told me a pack of lies.
David Bentley on 22:00 - Jun 13 with 2821 viewsdilligas

He's running or is a partner in a restaurant in Spain and is planning to open a franchise of it in London
David Bentley on 22:05 - Jun 13 with 2805 viewsroccydaleian

David Bentley on 22:00 - Jun 13 by dilligas

He's running or is a partner in a restaurant in Spain and is planning to open a franchise of it in London

Also been told he's looking into the agency business (not just football.)
Login to get fewer ads

David Bentley on 22:26 - Jun 13 with 2754 viewsnordenblue

David Bentley on 21:58 - Jun 13 by roccydaleian

I think you'll find your wrong.. Unless people who are related to him have told me a pack of lies.

The paragraph I posted was copied and pasted from his life story not my own opinion roccy,I didnt bore you with the full story, but he did live right near the golf club opposite the primary school just off Edenfield road it was fairly common knowledge at the time I believe
David Bentley on 22:37 - Jun 13 with 2721 viewsroccydaleian

David Bentley on 22:26 - Jun 13 by nordenblue

The paragraph I posted was copied and pasted from his life story not my own opinion roccy,I didnt bore you with the full story, but he did live right near the golf club opposite the primary school just off Edenfield road it was fairly common knowledge at the time I believe

Fair enough, but i'm just telling you what i've been told off his relatives tonight. From what i've been told when he occasionally watched the Dale, he stopped with his relatives in Littleborough, which would make sense as i've met him several times in my local.
David Bentley on 23:01 - Jun 13 with 2671 viewsTVOS1907

David Bentley on 22:37 - Jun 13 by roccydaleian

Fair enough, but i'm just telling you what i've been told off his relatives tonight. From what i've been told when he occasionally watched the Dale, he stopped with his relatives in Littleborough, which would make sense as i've met him several times in my local.

Which one?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

David Bentley on 23:09 - Jun 13 with 2659 viewsroccydaleian

David Bentley on 23:01 - Jun 13 by TVOS1907

Which one?

The one you wont go in.
David Bentley on 23:23 - Jun 13 with 2639 viewsHopwoodblue

David Bentley on 22:26 - Jun 13 by nordenblue

Think he lived on Pargate Chase.

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

David Bentley on 23:29 - Jun 13 with 2630 viewsChaffRAFC

He was practically in tears on Sky Sports News this morning. Was quite uncomfortable viewing.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

David Bentley on 03:19 - Jun 14 with 2512 viewsnordenblue

David Bentley on 23:23 - Jun 13 by Hopwoodblue

Think he lived on Pargate Chase.

Thats the one,
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024