Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Come on England 22:46 - Jun 17 with 2837 viewsJethroJack

You can do it....you can beat Uruguay....and even Costa Rica
Do it for the whole of the British Isles.
Don't let us all down.
Good luck on Thursday
Yours sincerely
[Post edited 17 Jun 2014 22:49]
Come on England on 23:27 - Jun 17 with 2043 viewsBovi

Come on Urugay or is that Uruguay ? Fcuk know but you know what I mean
[Post edited 17 Jun 2014 23:28]

What's wrong with saying Mong's ?

Come on England on 23:35 - Jun 17 with 2027 viewsSpratty

Come on England on 23:39 - Jun 17 with 2016 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Come on England on 23:40 - Jun 17 with 2014 viewsSwansNZ

Come on England on 23:39 - Jun 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

fools

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Come on England on 23:40 - Jun 17 with 2013 viewsperchrockjack

So jacks now supporting Suarez?

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Come on England on 23:42 - Jun 17 with 2009 viewsSwansNZ

Come on England on 23:40 - Jun 17 by perchrockjack

So jacks now supporting Suarez?

No, I'd like him to be sent off for biting Wayne Rooney.

I'd also like england to lose

Come on England on 23:44 - Jun 17 with 2006 viewsSpratty

Come on England on 23:40 - Jun 17 by SwansNZ

fools

Harsh but amusing
Come on England on 23:49 - Jun 17 with 1996 viewsperchrockjack

We'll some chap supporting Uruguay...

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

Come on England on 23:53 - Jun 17 with 1987 viewsSpratty

Perhaps Bovi is Uruguayan
Come on England on 00:40 - Jun 18 with 1952 viewsJethroJack

Come on England on 23:39 - Jun 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

You'd think they'd spell his name correctly
Come on England on 00:42 - Jun 18 with 1945 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Come on England on 00:40 - Jun 18 by JethroJack

You'd think they'd spell his name correctly

Looks correctly spelt to me.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Come on England on 00:43 - Jun 18 with 1948 viewsJethroJack

Come on England on 23:27 - Jun 17 by Bovi

Come on Urugay or is that Uruguay ? Fcuk know but you know what I mean
[Post edited 17 Jun 2014 23:28]

U R a Gay?
Doesn't bother me, fella....you go for it
Come on England on 00:46 - Jun 18 with 1943 viewsJethroJack

Come on England on 00:42 - Jun 18 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Looks correctly spelt to me.

I doubt if Woy will agree with you.
Come on England on 01:02 - Jun 18 with 1928 viewsraynor94

Come on England on 00:46 - Jun 18 by JethroJack

I doubt if Woy will agree with you.

Posting from the airport are we?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Come on England on 01:24 - Jun 18 with 1913 viewsJethroJack

Come on England on 01:02 - Jun 18 by raynor94

Posting from the airport are we?

Chauffeur's bombing up the M4, I'm typing away, missus is catching some zzzZZZ....all good here....thanks for staying up to enquire about our whereabouts.

Disturbed sleep? Weak bladder is a bar-steward, eh?

At least the bedpan saves you all those trips to the outside loo
Come on England on 07:51 - Jun 18 with 1830 viewsQuakerJack

Come on Suarez, bite their fecking heads off!!!!!

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Come on England on 08:11 - Jun 18 with 1811 viewsSilverSurfer

I would support any team engerland are playing against

woy is a clueless cwnt
Come on England on 08:27 - Jun 18 with 1790 viewsBaptist

Come on England on 08:11 - Jun 18 by SilverSurfer

I would support any team engerland are playing against

woy is a clueless cwnt

Sorry, I'm, by necessity, an occasional visitor.. but what is this mad outbreak of love for Ingurlund about ?

Speaking as someone who's lived across the Severn for more years than he did to the west of it, I still don't get it. At all....

And before someone replies, in the usual levels of politeness that seem to be customary here, "we have England fans dickhead" - yes, I know !! It seems more than that though...
[Post edited 18 Jun 2014 8:29]
Come on England on 08:34 - Jun 18 with 1778 viewsSwansNZ

Come on England on 08:27 - Jun 18 by Baptist

Sorry, I'm, by necessity, an occasional visitor.. but what is this mad outbreak of love for Ingurlund about ?

Speaking as someone who's lived across the Severn for more years than he did to the west of it, I still don't get it. At all....

And before someone replies, in the usual levels of politeness that seem to be customary here, "we have England fans dickhead" - yes, I know !! It seems more than that though...

Who knows. Some of them might actually be English, some may, for some weird reason, believe supporting England is the British thing to do, and some are just attention seekers.

Come on England on 08:40 - Jun 18 with 1766 viewsswanny

Come on England on 08:34 - Jun 18 by SwansNZ

Who knows. Some of them might actually be English, some may, for some weird reason, believe supporting England is the British thing to do, and some are just attention seekers.

It's the closed season - there's no real transfer news, our manager isn't being linked with any other clubs and for once we actually know who our manager will be next season. There's nothing else to argue over, and Jacks need to argue constantly (much like sharks have to swim)

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

Come on England on 08:51 - Jun 18 with 1749 viewsepaul

Come on England on 08:27 - Jun 18 by Baptist

All the way mush ABE as they say

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Come on England on 08:52 - Jun 18 with 1745 viewsPegojack

Over the years I've moved my position from being rabidly anti-England to being a mildly amused neutral. Mildly amused because, living in England, I always find the media hype and the over-inflated expectation before every big tournament funny, coming as it always does before a huge let down.

England are a middle ranking international team, nowhere as good as Germany, France, Italy, Holland, Brazil or Argentina, yet they delude themselves every time that they can compete and do well in the tournament. The FA continue to select coaching dinosaurs who are fifteen to twenty years behind the leading nations in terms of tactics and motivation, and who are always beguiled by the 'big name' players, e.g. Rooney, who is well past his 'sell by' date.

In this World Cup, I shall be mostly supporting Ivory Coast (Big Wilf) and Mexico, because I drew them in the office sweep. They are playing fantasically well, too, aren't they, the sombrero boys? Almost gave the over-rated host nation a bloody nose last night. Brilliant performance.
Come on England on 08:56 - Jun 18 with 1737 viewsDr_Winston

Come on England on 08:52 - Jun 18 by Pegojack

Over the years I've moved my position from being rabidly anti-England to being a mildly amused neutral. Mildly amused because, living in England, I always find the media hype and the over-inflated expectation before every big tournament funny, coming as it always does before a huge let down.

England are a middle ranking international team, nowhere as good as Germany, France, Italy, Holland, Brazil or Argentina, yet they delude themselves every time that they can compete and do well in the tournament. The FA continue to select coaching dinosaurs who are fifteen to twenty years behind the leading nations in terms of tactics and motivation, and who are always beguiled by the 'big name' players, e.g. Rooney, who is well past his 'sell by' date.

In this World Cup, I shall be mostly supporting Ivory Coast (Big Wilf) and Mexico, because I drew them in the office sweep. They are playing fantasically well, too, aren't they, the sombrero boys? Almost gave the over-rated host nation a bloody nose last night. Brilliant performance.

I really don't think they have this year. Most of the media I've seen want them to do well, don't think they will and question the suitability of Hodgson to be bold enough to use what he has for the best, which is all pretty spot on IMO.

Until they get a grip on youth development, put ability ahead of physical development, stop blaming foreign players for all their ills, and most importantly improve the quality of home grown coaches then they'll remain also rans.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Come on England on 09:30 - Jun 18 with 1705 viewsBaptist

Come on England on 08:56 - Jun 18 by Dr_Winston

I really don't think they have this year. Most of the media I've seen want them to do well, don't think they will and question the suitability of Hodgson to be bold enough to use what he has for the best, which is all pretty spot on IMO.

Until they get a grip on youth development, put ability ahead of physical development, stop blaming foreign players for all their ills, and most importantly improve the quality of home grown coaches then they'll remain also rans.

Well, I couldn't agree more with both of you :)
Come on England on 10:15 - Jun 18 with 1676 viewsSpratty

Come on England on 00:43 - Jun 18 by JethroJack

U R a Gay?
Doesn't bother me, fella....you go for it

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024