Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today's bury thread 13:35 - Jun 20 with 12201 viewsdeeplishblue

Interesting reading for those who are obsessed

http://www.burytimes.co.uk/sport/football/shakers/11286235.We_are_not_keyboard_c

"We’re Bury fans - not Bolton fans, not Rochdale fans — we are proud Bury fans. "

"we have been asked to trust previous boards and look where that got us. "
[Post edited 20 Jun 2014 13:36]

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Today's bury thread on 19:04 - Jun 25 with 1316 viewsPDIDDY

Today's bury thread on 16:30 - Jun 25 by 442Dale

Here you go Rob:

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/statement-regarding-channel-5-programm

In the days leading up to that article there were posts on here asking what had happened and supporters had contacted the club both through the Trust and directly. The club then responded, as they should do. Just how many examples can you give of Bury responding to recent enquiries and concerns from fans? Oh, and as officials are looking into how they gained entry into the ground, you can rest assured that we'll ask again into what happened if nothing further comes back.

Wait for the bbc programme featuring bury youth before slagging Mildred or is it mildew and his scruffy mob off rob

Gissa job

Today's bury thread on 20:13 - Jun 25 with 1260 viewsTVOS1907

Today's bury thread on 15:51 - Jun 25 by robshaker

certainly am son..

furthermore before I go I may as well mention summert ive thought for years now, I have never known or heard of another clubs support delve so deep into there rivals dealings i.e the way you dig deep into ours.
don't really have a problem with it cant see other Bury fans having a problem with it as your free agents to dig as much as you want as long as its legal but personally I would just concentrate on my own club, obviously anyone would take an interest in things you hear about your rivals etc but if I was a fail fan I would want to know who agreed to the filming in your ground of that banned hoolie, im sure your gonna say CH5 conned the club as to what the filming was about etc so if so what are they doing about it then? i.e seeking damages from CH5?? and don't say we must have left the gate open!!

wasn't good for your town that but I suppose to quote Grandad from Bread.. 'once the goose is dead you may as well eat it'

[Post edited 25 Jun 2014 15:53]

Things are a bit quiet at our club at the moment, rob, so you're the next best thing.

It's a bit like Emmerdale and Corrie not being on as often during the World Cup and having to watch repeats of Heartbeat to fill the void.

All of them are fictional soaps though.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Today's bury thread on 21:03 - Jun 25 with 1214 viewsrobshaker

Today's bury thread on 19:04 - Jun 25 by PDIDDY

Wait for the bbc programme featuring bury youth before slagging Mildred or is it mildew and his scruffy mob off rob

not slagging anyone diddy but bet the BBC are not allowed to film the youth wandering round Gigg Lane on a non match day!
Today's bury thread on 21:06 - Jun 25 with 1207 views442Dale

Today's bury thread on 21:03 - Jun 25 by robshaker

not slagging anyone diddy but bet the BBC are not allowed to film the youth wandering round Gigg Lane on a non match day!

You did read the article and the subsequent post?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Today's bury thread on 21:08 - Jun 25 with 1195 viewsPDIDDY

Today's bury thread on 21:03 - Jun 25 by robshaker

He was looking for mildews black curly teeth

Gissa job

Today's bury thread on 21:10 - Jun 25 with 1185 viewsrobshaker

Today's bury thread on 16:30 - Jun 25 by 442Dale

Here you go Rob:

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/statement-regarding-channel-5-programm

In the days leading up to that article there were posts on here asking what had happened and supporters had contacted the club both through the Trust and directly. The club then responded, as they should do. Just how many examples can you give of Bury responding to recent enquiries and concerns from fans? Oh, and as officials are looking into how they gained entry into the ground, you can rest assured that we'll ask again into what happened if nothing further comes back.

cheers for the link but no intention of clicking on it as Im not really arsed what your club is doing about it, must seem pretty foreign to most on here that but it must be a Rochdale thing as to why you dig so deep into other clubs?? probably down to your lack of success and ok last 4 years have been pretty good for you but old habits die hard eh.

TVOS get a life ive not watched a soap in over 15 years son..
Today's bury thread on 21:12 - Jun 25 with 1174 views442Dale

Today's bury thread on 21:10 - Jun 25 by robshaker

cheers for the link but no intention of clicking on it as Im not really arsed what your club is doing about it, must seem pretty foreign to most on here that but it must be a Rochdale thing as to why you dig so deep into other clubs?? probably down to your lack of success and ok last 4 years have been pretty good for you but old habits die hard eh.

You're not arsed, but you're wondering if we are? Ace.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Today's bury thread on 21:16 - Jun 25 with 1163 viewsTVOS1907

Or used it, I'd wager.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Today's bury thread on 21:39 - Jun 25 with 1140 viewsmightydale

Not watched a soap in over15 years

Surely watching Bury classes as a soap eh!!!!

Famous old club
Always on brink of liquidation
[Post edited 25 Jun 2014 21:49]

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024