Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Suarez. 18:45 - Jun 24 with 13466 viewslifelong

Not again, surely?
Suarez. on 20:29 - Jun 24 with 2008 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I wouldn't be surprised if he did it to help encourage a move away from Liverpool and the Premier League. This will give Liverpool an excuse to cash in on him without a backlash from their fans.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Suarez. on 20:34 - Jun 24 with 1992 viewsblobby2

If they ban him Frankie and Bennies have offered him a job
All you can eat Italian style

on the north bank in 64 currently in 2 seats in the upper east and proudly supporting Wales ONLY premier league team. Prosser is a twonk!

Suarez. on 20:42 - Jun 24 with 1973 viewssully49

I didn't realise this is his third occasion of biting. There's no way that FIFA wont throw the book at him. He is an exceptional talent, so what on earth goes on in his head. IMO we wont see him play another game on this stage. Can any sanction's FIFA impose on him now will be carried over to the PL next season?

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Suarez. on 20:42 - Jun 24 with 1972 viewsskippyjack

Suarez. on 20:34 - Jun 24 by blobby2

If they ban him Frankie and Bennies have offered him a job
All you can eat Italian style

I blame it on the scousers.. supporting that kind of behaviour.. f*cking encouraging it up there they are.. that's how perch and baker are on edge.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Suarez. on 21:05 - Jun 24 with 1888 viewsJackoBoostardo

It's said in certain cultures that drinking blood and eating flesh from humans makes the person person more powerful.

Of course this is false. If it was true then Suarez would be shooting fireballs from his eyes!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Suarez. on 21:05 - Jun 24 with 1883 viewsJACKARSE

If Brenda and the scousers had any balls they'd announce they are banning him now for 10 games .........
They will wait and see what any enquiry holds and then appeal saying he was hard done by and wound up by the Italian ........

I'd make him wear the cone of shame ..........

Suarez. on 21:13 - Jun 24 with 1826 viewsJackoBoostardo

Suarez. on 21:05 - Jun 24 by JACKARSE

If Brenda and the scousers had any balls they'd announce they are banning him now for 10 games .........
They will wait and see what any enquiry holds and then appeal saying he was hard done by and wound up by the Italian ........

I'd make him wear the cone of shame ..........

Why break a habit now? They couldn't even bring themselves to criticise Dalglish!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Suarez. on 21:32 - Jun 24 with 1778 viewsC_jack

It's bizarre. I work with individuals that do that action on a regular basis, and something just keeps bugging me about Suarez, and how he continues to do these things. I've seen it briefly discussed, but it's becoming clearer to me, and I think FIFA et al have known for a long time as well, makes it an incredibly difficult situation for them to control.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Login to get fewer ads

Suarez. on 21:33 - Jun 24 with 1767 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Suarez. on 21:32 - Jun 24 by C_jack

It's bizarre. I work with individuals that do that action on a regular basis, and something just keeps bugging me about Suarez, and how he continues to do these things. I've seen it briefly discussed, but it's becoming clearer to me, and I think FIFA et al have known for a long time as well, makes it an incredibly difficult situation for them to control.

Do you think he has a mental illness or something that causes him to lash out in this way? It does seem very strange. You never see him elbow players or perform dirty tackles. He seems to vent his anger and frustration via biting.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Suarez. on 21:35 - Jun 24 with 1761 viewslatchford

He has to have a lifetime ban for that surely? How can they allow him to continue to behave like that? In addition he should be arrested as its a criminal act. Tw@t
Suarez. on 21:36 - Jun 24 with 1751 viewsC_jack

Suarez. on 21:33 - Jun 24 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Do you think he has a mental illness or something that causes him to lash out in this way? It does seem very strange. You never see him elbow players or perform dirty tackles. He seems to vent his anger and frustration via biting.

I wouldn't say mental illness Dwight, but I'm confident that there is an underlying factor in his behaviour, that he may or may not, be able to control.

Suarez. on 21:48 - Jun 24 with 1693 viewsOldjack

Suarez. on 21:36 - Jun 24 by C_jack

I wouldn't say mental illness Dwight, but I'm confident that there is an underlying factor in his behaviour, that he may or may not, be able to control.

far to many Dracula films is my guess ,scarred him for life

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Suarez. on 21:51 - Jun 24 with 1682 viewsBanosswan

As you say, it may be a case that he was bullied about his teeth when he was younger and used to lash out in that way and wasn't properly punished. Now, when he gets frustrated it's the first thing he thinks of.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Suarez. on 21:54 - Jun 24 with 1667 viewsskippyjack

Greed, spoilt greed..pure and simple.. nothing more.. Suarez has a ghetto instinct while playing mun.. he's aloud to dive, moan, chops, complain and allowed to bite people mun.. he even gets supported and encouraged to do it on a regular basis.. he even wins awards for this wonderful behaviour.. it's all part of the game mun.. he's allowed to assault people mun.. only 'thickies' can't assault people.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Suarez. on 21:54 - Jun 24 with 1665 viewsJackoBoostardo

There is..

It's like a temper tantrum pulled by a spoiled little shit!

If he was an animal he'd be put down!

Suarez. on 22:31 - Jun 24 with 1566 viewsGeneration_Terrorist

Suarez. on 20:03 - Jun 24 by airedale

Have there ever been cannibals native to S America I wonder?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1972_Andes_flight_disaster

I shouldn't laugh, but from that wiki article (as of this moment):

"The survivors had little food and no source of heat in the harsh conditions at over 3,600 metres (11,800 ft) altitude. Faced with starvation and radio news reports that the search for them had been abandoned, the survivors fed on the dead passengers who had been preserved in the snow. Rescuers did not learn of the survivors until 72 days after the crash when passengers Nando Parrado, Luis Suarez and Roberto Canessa, after a 10-day trek across the Andes, found Chilean arriero Sergio Catalán,[1] who gave them food and then alerted authorities about the existence of the other survivors."

"There's no cure for being a c**t."

Suarez. on 22:46 - Jun 24 with 1519 viewsJackoBoostardo

Suarez. on 22:31 - Jun 24 by Generation_Terrorist

"The survivors had little food and no source of heat in the harsh conditions at over 3,600 metres (11,800 ft) altitude. Faced with starvation and radio news reports that the search for them had been abandoned, the survivors fed on the dead passengers who had been preserved in the snow. Rescuers did not learn of the survivors until 72 days after the crash when passengers Nando Parrado, Luis Suarez and Roberto Canessa, after a 10-day trek across the Andes, found Chilean arriero Sergio Catalán,[1] who gave them food and then alerted authorities about the existence of the other survivors."

He really is a flesh eating b@st@rd isn't he!!!

Suarez. on 23:01 - Jun 24 with 1483 viewsDanielswan

Please, sing "who let the dogs out" when Suarez pays the Liberty a visit and is in ball possession.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

Suarez. on 23:03 - Jun 24 with 1469 viewsBloodyhills

Suarez. on 22:31 - Jun 24 by Generation_Terrorist

You can't really blame them blokes on top of the mountain resorting to cannibalism to survive and they did only eat people once they were dead rather than biting them while they were still alive like Suarez.

They a made a film about it, it's quite good. :-)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106246/

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Suarez. on 23:05 - Jun 24 with 1455 viewsLord_Bony

FIFA must ban him.

Either that or call Van Helsingborg vampire slayer.

The guy is nuts!,lol

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Suarez. on 23:08 - Jun 24 with 1443 viewsC_jack

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2108478-collymores-world-cup-corner-suarez-sh

Suarez. on 23:21 - Jun 24 with 1397 viewsSwansNZ

Suarez. on 19:44 - Jun 24 by cockett_jack

What a scumbag. Unfortunately I fear others in this thread have predicted what will happen. I don't even think he will get banned in the WC and he will return to Liverpool where Brendan will back him up.

If you're good enough at football you can do anything short of breaking the law and you will likely keep your job.

I would have thought that biting someone, is breaking the law.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Suarez. on 23:22 - Jun 24 with 1398 viewsGeneration_Terrorist

Apparently Suarez wants to join Bayern Munich and try a shoulder of Lahm.

Suarez really made a meal of that challenge.

Repeat ad infinitum...

"There's no cure for being a c**t."

Suarez. on 23:26 - Jun 24 with 1383 viewsLord_Bony

There is obviously a long standing mental disorder there...a compulsion to bite people he cannot control...he s probably not even aware he s doing it at the time it s an instinctive reaction.

If he marked the Italian guy which he did surely he can sue for big bucks...anyways min 5 match ban there...auntie Brenda should take him down to the local shrink for a few sessions on his return...that's if he does nt get strung up by the English fans first...guffaw ...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Suarez. on 23:48 - Jun 24 with 1333 viewsJACKARSE

Suarez. on 23:21 - Jun 24 by SwansNZ

I would have thought that biting someone, is breaking the law.

Prosecute the tw@t ..........

'ABH is a criminal offence, the harm does not need to be serious but does need to be more significant than a push or shove - harm consisting of bruises, scratches or bite marks would be sufficient enough to be classed as ABH.'
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024