Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is the closest premier leauge team to where you live? 11:56 - Jul 4 with 6558 viewsswanskid95

Have to do this as part of a college assignment, since everybody on the course is either a United or Liverpool fan, this should be good!

Since most fans live in or around swansea, just looking for people outside of Wales!

My closest is Hull,a good hour and a half drive

Thanks in advance!
[Post edited 4 Jul 2014 14:35]
What is the closest premier leauge team to were you live? on 13:42 - Jul 4 with 1205 viewsAndyNak

Crystal Palace FC - 1.8 miles

Poll: Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one

What is the closest premier leauge team to were you live? on 13:53 - Jul 4 with 1199 viewsruhrjack

Crystal Palace ,365 Miles
What is the closest premier leauge team to were you live? on 13:55 - Jul 4 with 1196 viewsfelixstowe_jack

As I live in Felixstowe it was Norwich but is now West Ham.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

What is the closest premier leauge team to were you live? on 13:58 - Jul 4 with 1191 viewsBLAZE

Never realised we had so many exiled down south. They took the softer option when spreading their wings
What is the closest premier leauge team to were you live? on 14:15 - Jul 4 with 1162 viewsDavillin

Believe it or not, for me it's Swansea at about 3,400 miles.

I claim my £5.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

What is the closest premier leauge team to were you live? on 14:19 - Jul 4 with 1155 viewsWantagejack

Looks like Southampton - until Reading get back in (if ever),
What is the closest premier leauge team to where you live? on 15:08 - Jul 4 with 1117 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Manchester United.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

What is the closest premier leauge team to where you live? on 15:27 - Jul 4 with 1091 viewsQuakerJack

Sunderland I think, or Newcastle, think Sunderland is just about closer to me.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Login to get fewer ads

What is the closest premier leauge team to where you live? on 15:31 - Jul 4 with 1079 viewsepaul

Does anyone want to start a thread like this on annus' site

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

What is the closest premier leauge team to where you live? on 15:35 - Jul 4 with 1073 viewsswanaway

Ipswich Town!! About half an hours walk from my house!!
What is the closest premier leauge team to were you live? on 16:10 - Jul 4 with 1054 viewsGlyn1

What is the closest premier leauge team to were you live? on 12:25 - Jul 4 by londonlisa2001

Chelsea and QPR are equidistant for me.

For me, it's also QPR (9.2 miles).
[Post edited 4 Jul 2014 16:11]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

What is the closest premier leauge team to where you live? on 16:12 - Jul 4 with 1052 viewsGlyn1

What is the closest premier leauge team to where you live? on 15:31 - Jul 4 by epaul

Does anyone want to start a thread like this on annus' site

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

What is the closest premier leauge team to where you live? on 16:30 - Jul 4 with 1044 viewsAtleticoAbertawe

Swansea, 49.5 miles...

"If you bring in £80, then don’t spend £100. That’s not hard, is it?" - Huw Jenkins 2013

What is the closest premier leauge team to where you live? on 17:05 - Jul 4 with 1029 viewsAl_Bundy

Closest ground is Southampton 24 miles

Next are the London clubs around 110 miles

Then comes WBA , Villa and Leicester between 140 - 160 miles

Then comes Swansea and Stoke around 190 miles

Nearest football ground is Bournemouth 1.2 miles.
What is the closest premier leauge team to where you live? on 17:13 - Jul 4 with 1029 viewsSwanzay

Still the Swans for me at 77 miles.
What is the closest premier leauge team to where you live? on 17:16 - Jul 4 with 970 viewshitchinjack

Arsenal 19miles.
What is the closest premier leauge team to where you live? on 17:33 - Jul 4 with 959 viewssomersetsimon

I live in Somerset, so Swansea is still the closest. About 50 miles as the crow flies, but 95 miles and a 2 hour drive by road.

I can see Cardiff from the seafront here, but if course you asked about Premier League.
What is the closest premier leauge team to where you live? on 17:33 - Jul 4 with 959 viewsSASWANSEA

Yernited - 9.6 miles
Citeh - 12 miles
Both scousers - 26ish
What is the closest premier leauge team to were you live? on 18:30 - Jul 4 with 932 viewstf_jack

What is the closest premier leauge team to were you live? on 13:58 - Jul 4 by BLAZE

Never realised we had so many exiled down south. They took the softer option when spreading their wings

Blown off course.

Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

What is the closest premier leauge team to where you live? on 18:35 - Jul 4 with 921 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

QPR - 0.5 miles

:(

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

What is the closest premier leauge team to where you live? on 18:53 - Jul 4 with 909 viewsJethroJack

QPR....... ~60mls
What is the closest premier leauge team to where you live? on 18:58 - Jul 4 with 907 viewsDrWig

Liverpool and Everton both 14 miles

The only alternative to the spectacle is the spectacle of the alternative.

What is the closest premier leauge team to where you live? on 19:20 - Jul 4 with 890 viewsPozuelosSideys

Palace and West Ham

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

What is the closest premier leauge team to were you live? on 20:40 - Jul 4 with 860 viewsSwansNZ

What is the closest premier leauge team to were you live? on 12:20 - Jul 4 by SwansNZ

Maybe Southampton, but guess someone like Chelsea or qpr would be nearest travelling to.

Chelsea and qpr are about 11,500 miles. All others, a very small percentage more.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

What is the closest premier leauge team to where you live? on 23:43 - Jul 4 with 825 viewsmalagajack

Swansea is about 2500 kms, Southampton about 2300 by road
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024