Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is the closest premier leauge team to where you live? 11:56 - Jul 4 with 6269 viewsswanskid95

Have to do this as part of a college assignment, since everybody on the course is either a United or Liverpool fan, this should be good!

Since most fans live in or around swansea, just looking for people outside of Wales!

My closest is Hull,a good hour and a half drive

Thanks in advance!
[Post edited 4 Jul 2014 14:35]
What is the closest premier leauge team to where you live? on 04:11 - Jul 5 with 899 viewsJoeSoccerFan

What is the closest premier leauge team to where you live? on 23:43 - Jul 4 by malagajack

Swansea is about 2500 kms, Southampton about 2300 by road

Swansea - 3510 miles.
What is the closest premier leauge team to where you live? on 07:02 - Jul 5 with 877 views1983

Southampton 12 miles

(4 miles as the crow flys)
[Post edited 5 Jul 2014 7:03]

What is the closest premier leauge team to where you live? on 08:53 - Jul 5 with 854 viewskarnataka

What is the closest premier leauge team to where you live? on 17:33 - Jul 4 by somersetsimon

I live in Somerset, so Swansea is still the closest. About 50 miles as the crow flies, but 95 miles and a 2 hour drive by road.

I can see Cardiff from the seafront here, but if course you asked about Premier League.

Thought you lived in Lympsham, Simon? Doesn't have a sea front does it?

Or have you moved to WSM or somewhere posh like that? ;-)

Anyway, I think you'll find Southampton is only 88 miles from Lympsham by road but a piss poor journey from where you live like it is for me. As you say, Swansea much closer as crow flies though.
What is the closest premier leauge team to where you live? on 13:29 - Jul 5 with 807 viewsFuzzyDunlop

Liverpool - 5.1m, Everton is 5.7m away. I thought it'd be the other way round.
What is the closest premier leauge team to where you live? on 14:53 - Jul 5 with 787 viewstf_jack

What is the closest premier leauge team to where you live? on 17:33 - Jul 4 by somersetsimon

I live in Somerset, so Swansea is still the closest. About 50 miles as the crow flies, but 95 miles and a 2 hour drive by road.

I can see Cardiff from the seafront here, but if course you asked about Premier League.

Shouldn't it be as the seagulls fly ?

Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

What is the closest premier leauge team to where you live? on 15:31 - Jul 5 with 776 viewskarnataka

What is the closest premier leauge team to where you live? on 14:53 - Jul 5 by tf_jack

Shouldn't it be as the seagulls fly ?

No, seagulls fly in circles, crows fly in straight lines see.
What is the closest premier leauge team to were you live? on 15:35 - Jul 5 with 771 viewspansypants

What is the closest premier leauge team to were you live? on 12:01 - Jul 4 by pencoedjack

Them up the road

Premier league mun!!!

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

What is the closest premier leauge team to where you live? on 16:15 - Jul 5 with 753 viewsStarsky

What is the closest premier leauge team to where you live? on 15:31 - Jul 5 by karnataka

Unless zey follow ze trawler

It's just the internet, init.

Login to get fewer ads

What is the closest premier leauge team to where you live? on 16:17 - Jul 5 with 750 viewstf_jack

What is the closest premier leauge team to where you live? on 15:31 - Jul 5 by karnataka

Can crows swim ?

Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024