Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tony Fernandes on 'instagram' 21:20 - Jul 6 with 13830 viewsRANGERS4EVER

'Closing in on our first signing. Some great work done by our scouts, stay tuned' sounds like we have scouted a youngster who will be signing, possibly for the youth, just letting people know
Also says some players people think we are letting go are not leaving. Could possibly be Remy? Doubt it though
[Post edited 6 Jul 2014 21:29]

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Tony Fernandes on 'instagram' on 13:01 - Jul 9 with 2973 viewsWeaverQPR

I can't see Arse signing him if they get Alex Sanchez

@WeavQPR

Tony Fernandes on 'instagram' on 19:04 - Jul 9 with 2599 viewsbarbicanranger

I've stayed tuned Tony...but am about to tune out cause you said closing in, which made me think there would be an announcement on Monday or Tuesday, it's now the end of Wednesday and there's been no announcement. You misled me, I'm upset and confused.
Tony Fernandes on 'instagram' on 12:02 - Jul 10 with 2261 viewsrunningman75

Tony Fernandes on 'instagram' on 19:04 - Jul 9 by barbicanranger

I've stayed tuned Tony...but am about to tune out cause you said closing in, which made me think there would be an announcement on Monday or Tuesday, it's now the end of Wednesday and there's been no announcement. You misled me, I'm upset and confused.

Indeed no news from the club about anything. An example of how one should never post on social media when the post was not read and thought about before clicking send. At least it shows Tony Fernandez is a mere mortal and prone to making mistakes still.
Tony Fernandes on 'instagram' on 12:08 - Jul 10 with 2225 viewsdaveB

He never said we would sign someone in the next 2 days, just said we were close to getting someone which in football is probably a week away
Tony Fernandes on 'instagram' on 12:24 - Jul 10 with 2170 viewsHAYESBOY

Tony Fernandes on 'instagram' on 12:48 - Jul 9 by HAYESBOY

http://www.edsvacademy.com/

Was this the signing our scouts need thanks for?

Down the page on the right.

As i mentioned. Seems we have signed a youngster.

From Tvvatterverse.

A HUGE congrats to @brandon_adams9 on signing for QPR. We'll miss not having you with us next year but we'll be watching you do your thing!

Smells like a trout farm in here

Tony Fernandes on 'instagram' on 12:36 - Jul 10 with 2130 viewssimmo

Tony Fernandes on 'instagram' on 12:24 - Jul 10 by HAYESBOY

As i mentioned. Seems we have signed a youngster.

From Tvvatterverse.

A HUGE congrats to @brandon_adams9 on signing for QPR. We'll miss not having you with us next year but we'll be watching you do your thing!

Indeed

https://twitter.com/brandon_adams9

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Tony Fernandes on 'instagram' on 15:45 - Jul 10 with 1953 viewsloftboy

Tony Fernandes on 'instagram' on 12:36 - Jul 10 by simmo

Indeed

https://twitter.com/brandon_adams9

What's the EDS VA academy?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Tony Fernandes on 'instagram' on 15:53 - Jul 10 with 1902 viewsadhoc_qpr

Tony Fernandes on 'instagram' on 12:08 - Jul 10 by daveB

He never said we would sign someone in the next 2 days, just said we were close to getting someone which in football is probably a week away

To be fair 'closing in' and 'stay tuned' both indicate something is happening in the near future, not check back in a week or two!

The Remy stuff is even more pointless if we are indeed in discussions with Arsenal as i've seen reported all over the press.

I think TF should just jack in all social media.
Login to get fewer ads

Tony Fernandes on 'instagram' on 16:03 - Jul 10 with 1868 viewssimmo

Tony Fernandes on 'instagram' on 15:45 - Jul 10 by loftboy

What's the EDS VA academy?

In 2012, EDSVACADEMY was formed with the design to offer a professional environment, where interested boys could develop their education and their ability within football.

The first programmes were partnered with Oaklands College in St Albans and Cavendish School in Hemel Hempstead, which had a total of 54 student athletes placed across the two sites.

The Academy’s first season was competed in the ECFA league. Three teams were entered in total; two at Oaklands College, one at Cavendish School. It turned out to be a very successful first season as the Cavendish School programme comfortably won their League with a record that was ruined on the last day of the season where they picked up their first defeat of the season. The Oaklands 1st XI also narrowly missed out on League success, however adverse weather over the winter period left the side with eight games to be played within ten days and the heavy schedule took its toll.

It was also a significant year for the Academy’s views on education. Making it through to the final 16 of the National Cup, the EDSVACADEMY Rep Team travelled to Cirencester with a weakened squad of 12 players. After being advised that College deadlines had been missed, eight players (six of which were in the starting XI) were suspended from taking part in the game that was narrowly lost 4-3.

Further to the team’s successes, there were also a number of individual achievements for the scholars on the programmes. The standout accolade was Nick Thompson was amongst a squad of 18 selected to represent England Colleges on their tour to Italy. Nick participated in games against Lazio and Bulgaria.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Tony Fernandes on 'instagram' on 16:04 - Jul 10 with 1862 views08olesen

You could argue that its good we are taking out time, but at the same time, we have no knew signings for preseason, and therefore they may miss out on the fitness bit early on, which could be useful.

We should have 3/4 targets for each position that we need, and simply move through until we get one, wasting time trying to convince players just means we end of with signings that are 6th on the list. If we cant get Caulker.. go get the celtic bloke, or go back in for Lascells from Forest.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Tony Fernandes on 'instagram' on 19:46 - Jul 10 with 1663 viewsloftboy

Tony Fernandes on 'instagram' on 16:03 - Jul 10 by simmo

In 2012, EDSVACADEMY was formed with the design to offer a professional environment, where interested boys could develop their education and their ability within football.

The first programmes were partnered with Oaklands College in St Albans and Cavendish School in Hemel Hempstead, which had a total of 54 student athletes placed across the two sites.

The Academy’s first season was competed in the ECFA league. Three teams were entered in total; two at Oaklands College, one at Cavendish School. It turned out to be a very successful first season as the Cavendish School programme comfortably won their League with a record that was ruined on the last day of the season where they picked up their first defeat of the season. The Oaklands 1st XI also narrowly missed out on League success, however adverse weather over the winter period left the side with eight games to be played within ten days and the heavy schedule took its toll.

It was also a significant year for the Academy’s views on education. Making it through to the final 16 of the National Cup, the EDSVACADEMY Rep Team travelled to Cirencester with a weakened squad of 12 players. After being advised that College deadlines had been missed, eight players (six of which were in the starting XI) were suspended from taking part in the game that was narrowly lost 4-3.

Further to the team’s successes, there were also a number of individual achievements for the scholars on the programmes. The standout accolade was Nick Thompson was amongst a squad of 18 selected to represent England Colleges on their tour to Italy. Nick participated in games against Lazio and Bulgaria.

Cheers

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Tony Fernandes on 'instagram' on 20:10 - Jul 14 with 1465 viewsthame_hoops

And he's back on twitter again....
Tony Fernandes on 'instagram' on 21:07 - Jul 14 with 1309 viewsQPR442

Tony Fernandes ‏@tonyfernandes · 1h
After much persuasion from twitter and may others I'm back on Twitter. But will be more thoughtful. Was a good break.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024