Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony's replacement IF he goes 19:40 - Jul 11 with 1397 viewsmagicdaps10

Who would you like to see in if he goes.

Vincent Aboubakar
Didier Ya Konan
Seydou Doumbia
Abel Hernandez
Mario Gravanovic
Eder

Plenty out there.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Bony's replacement IF he goes on 19:49 - Jul 11 with 1343 viewsC_jack

Zlatan

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Bony's replacement IF he goes on 19:53 - Jul 11 with 1328 viewsDr_Winston

Bendtner's free...

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bony's replacement IF he goes on 20:06 - Jul 11 with 1261 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Troy Deaney

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Bony's replacement IF he goes on 20:08 - Jul 11 with 1247 viewsmax936

Sssshh mun.

Brendan and Roberto will be all over those now mun

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Bony's replacement IF he goes on 20:11 - Jul 11 with 1222 viewsItchySphincter

Bafi Gomis.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Bony's replacement IF he goes on 20:13 - Jul 11 with 1211 viewsJackfath

Bony's replacement IF he goes on 20:11 - Jul 11 by ItchySphincter

Bafi Gomis.

Interesting. You don't think that he was bought as a replacement without the fans knowing do you?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Bony's replacement IF he goes on 20:15 - Jul 11 with 1197 viewshobo

Jovetic
Bony's replacement IF he goes on 20:20 - Jul 11 with 1157 viewsJonnyTheJack

Gomis will be his replacement.

And then we'll sign another striker who the fans think will be replacing Bony. And they'll go batsh*t crazy
Login to get fewer ads

Bony's replacement IF he goes on 20:47 - Jul 11 with 1070 viewsborinifanclub

Rory Donelly

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Bony's replacement IF he goes on 20:48 - Jul 11 with 1064 viewsmax936

Bony's replacement IF he goes on 20:13 - Jul 11 by Jackfath

Interesting. You don't think that he was bought as a replacement without the fans knowing do you?

Thing is, what if he told the club he wanted out and his agent was actively looking, so they pushed on for the Gomis signature. And if there is a genuine bid in for Deeney they may well have known, its all ifs and what ifs though, none of us knows.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Bony's replacement IF he goes on 20:53 - Jul 11 with 1042 viewsScoobyWho

Bony's replacement IF he goes on 20:13 - Jul 11 by Jackfath

I think he was and I also think there are two more targets out there if Bony goes. This is an area of the boards thinking which I admire immensely, they view the players as commodities, much the same as the fans should - Not adore them, and feed their egos to the extent that they cant control their own personal behaviour. This is why the board are successful as a group.

They must have had discussions about bony leaving and will almost certainly have targets to move on if needs must.

That much I am certain. And it makes it all quite exciting.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Bony's replacement IF he goes on 21:08 - Jul 11 with 984 viewsAngelRangelQS

Bony's replacement IF he goes on 20:53 - Jul 11 by ScoobyWho

I think he was and I also think there are two more targets out there if Bony goes. This is an area of the boards thinking which I admire immensely, they view the players as commodities, much the same as the fans should - Not adore them, and feed their egos to the extent that they cant control their own personal behaviour. This is why the board are successful as a group.

They must have had discussions about bony leaving and will almost certainly have targets to move on if needs must.

That much I am certain. And it makes it all quite exciting.

Agreed but I think they'd have gone for Gomis anyway.

If we do sell Bony, I'd prefer them to spread the money out a bit, bring in a couple of £6-7m strikers, gylfi, JDG and maybe a winger who can score too. (I know that would cost more than £19m but if we're also selling Ben and Pablo...).

If we do that then we've got 7 or 8 players in our squad who can probably all get at least 5 or 6 goals each next season (obviously hope for more from some)
Bony's replacement IF he goes on 21:10 - Jul 11 with 974 viewsicecoldjack

IMO I think he will be staying, the feed back from many cheecky Liverpool fans isnt great and Brenden is quite politically tuned into things like that.

I think they will go after other targets myself.

It could also be that the club have already signed his replacement in Gomis, with Siggy perhaps replacing Michu.

Liverpool already have Lambert,Aspas,Borini and Sturridge with lallana also there, that signing telling me they will be going with one up top.

Coutinho is also a great attacking player so im not quite sure where Bony would be getting his games .

Anyway , i hope Wilf stays on for another season at least.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024