Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
£5million fee agreed with Ajax for Kolbeinn Sigthorsson 11:57 - Jul 14 with 22120 viewsrangerslee

Personal terms being discussed.
£5million fee agreed with Ajax for Kolbeinn Sigthorsson on 08:18 - Jul 23 with 3634 viewsDylanP

So a big strong lad who can use his head and hold the ball up sounds like a good balance to Austin. I don't know anything about him beyond what I've read on here, but he sounds like the sort of player we desperately need. Fingers crossed.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

£5million fee agreed with Ajax for Kolbeinn Sigthorsson on 23:09 - Aug 13 with 3214 viewsJonDoeman

Kolbeinn Sigthorsson poised to join QPR after Ajax striker strikes agreement on personal terms

By Simon Jones

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2724276/Kolbeinn-Sigthorsson-p
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

It Is What It Is !!

£5million fee agreed with Ajax for Kolbeinn Sigthorsson on 23:48 - Aug 13 with 3051 viewskysersosaqpr

Ad a couple of beers and you know what? Seems ok, feckin we need some backup up front , and the last Viking type (helgersun) was fab. So let's all chill!

Ps, in the morning I'll slag this off big time!!

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

£5million fee agreed with Ajax for Kolbeinn Sigthorsson on 06:33 - Aug 14 with 2854 viewsGloucs_R

£5million fee agreed with Ajax for Kolbeinn Sigthorsson on 08:18 - Jul 23 by DylanP

So a big strong lad who can use his head and hold the ball up sounds like a good balance to Austin. I don't know anything about him beyond what I've read on here, but he sounds like the sort of player we desperately need. Fingers crossed.

+1

Poll: Are we staying up?

£5million fee agreed with Ajax for Kolbeinn Sigthorsson on 08:44 - Aug 14 with 2625 viewsDiscodroid

pleased with this, with one day and a wake up to go before the big push, would love a tough defensive midfielder in who can pass the ball simply and with competence.

very very tough game on saturday.

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

£5million fee agreed with Ajax for Kolbeinn Sigthorsson on 10:42 - Aug 14 with 2466 viewsJonDoeman

£5million fee agreed with Ajax for Kolbeinn Sigthorsson on 23:09 - Aug 13 by JonDoeman

Kolbeinn Sigthorsson poised to join QPR after Ajax striker strikes agreement on personal terms

By Simon Jones

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2724276/Kolbeinn-Sigthorsson-p
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

It Is What It Is !!

£5million fee agreed with Ajax for Kolbeinn Sigthorsson on 11:07 - Aug 14 with 2405 viewsWeaverQPR

Jog him on, knob head.

@WeavQPR

£5million fee agreed with Ajax for Kolbeinn Sigthorsson on 11:08 - Aug 14 with 2396 viewspaulparker

am I the only one who finds it mildly amusing that every time SKY Sports talk about this transfer they always show him missing a sitter against Celtic from 6 yards out
is there no footage of him actually scoring a Goal ?

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

£5million fee agreed with Ajax for Kolbeinn Sigthorsson on 11:17 - Aug 14 with 2353 viewsadhoc_qpr

Yawn he just doesn't seem worth the hassle and (fairly or not) is being viewed as a greedy git by some fans before he's even signed.

Given our efforts to buy the right sort, learn our lessons, get people who want to play for QPR etc etc, maybe time to move on to other targets.
£5million fee agreed with Ajax for Kolbeinn Sigthorsson on 11:38 - Aug 14 with 2292 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Holding out for the Danegeld.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

£5million fee agreed with Ajax for Kolbeinn Sigthorsson on 12:00 - Aug 14 with 2213 viewskensalriser

This is easy - for every day he doesn't sign, reduce the offer by £1k per week.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

£5million fee agreed with Ajax for Kolbeinn Sigthorsson on 10:06 - Aug 30 with 1892 viewsJamie

SSN claiming it's all agreed and he will join if/when Remy goes.
£5million fee agreed with Ajax for Kolbeinn Sigthorsson on 10:11 - Aug 30 with 1869 viewsQPR_John

£5million fee agreed with Ajax for Kolbeinn Sigthorsson on 10:06 - Aug 30 by Jamie

SSN claiming it's all agreed and he will join if/when Remy goes.

Surely if true it is when Remy goes. Cannot see Sigthorsson agreeing to a move on condition that we manage to sell Remy. Where would that leave him if Remy stayed
£5million fee agreed with Ajax for Kolbeinn Sigthorsson on 10:19 - Aug 30 with 1819 viewsDaBurgh

feckin' 'ell butter me nuts and call me Marge. The crap that is being displayed on various freds never ceases to amaze me.
£5million fee agreed with Ajax for Kolbeinn Sigthorsson on 10:30 - Aug 30 with 1764 viewspadstow

£5million fee agreed with Ajax for Kolbeinn Sigthorsson on 10:11 - Aug 30 by QPR_John

Surely if true it is when Remy goes. Cannot see Sigthorsson agreeing to a move on condition that we manage to sell Remy. Where would that leave him if Remy stayed

He only signed a one year extension with Ajax as back up in case we didn't sign him.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2014 10:41]
£5million fee agreed with Ajax for Kolbeinn Sigthorsson on 10:31 - Aug 30 with 1759 viewsGloucs_R

£5million fee agreed with Ajax for Kolbeinn Sigthorsson on 10:30 - Aug 30 by padstow

He only signed a one year extension with Ajax as back up in case we didn't sign him.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2014 10:41]

And look at who Ajax got in the CL. I wouldn't want to move now.

Poll: Are we staying up?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024