Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ 00:04 - Aug 9 with 22046 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 15:10 - Aug 9 with 3036 viewsRancid

Good side these.
⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 15:11 - Aug 9 with 3031 viewsAnotherJohn

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 14:58 - Aug 9 by clement

http://www.wiz1.net/channel25

Thanks, but I could probably just about manage audio as opposed to a stream. Have tried the link but no go because of bandwidth,
⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 15:12 - Aug 9 with 2991 viewsDrizzy

Getting carved apart here.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 15:12 - Aug 9 with 2986 viewsbuilthjack

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 15:11 - Aug 9 by AnotherJohn

Thanks, but I could probably just about manage audio as opposed to a stream. Have tried the link but no go because of bandwidth,

Poor defending

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 15:13 - Aug 9 with 2961 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Defence, what defence?
⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 15:17 - Aug 9 with 2850 viewsmonmouth

Anyone think we need a DM?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 15:18 - Aug 9 with 2826 viewsJackfath

I'm not impressed currently.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 15:18 - Aug 9 with 2813 viewslidojack

Are we playing anyone down the right? I'm assuming it's Siggy but he's never there.
Login to get fewer ads

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 15:21 - Aug 9 with 2741 viewsMagic_Michu

Not working for me with Sigurdsson in this position... it seems he's neither in the centre or out wide. He's not in the game at the moment and there's gaps for Villareal everywhere.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 15:23 - Aug 9 with 2689 viewsCWJack

Very impressed with Montero so far.
⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 15:23 - Aug 9 with 2688 viewsJackFish

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 15:21 - Aug 9 by Magic_Michu

Not working for me with Sigurdsson in this position... it seems he's neither in the centre or out wide. He's not in the game at the moment and there's gaps for Villareal everywhere.

We look like we're a little unbalanced with Gomis and Bony up front, Montero wide on the left and Gylfi playing as a kind of right inside forward/attacking midfielder.
⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 15:23 - Aug 9 with 2681 viewsslate_dk

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 15:23 - Aug 9 by CWJack

Very impressed with Montero so far.

+1
⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 15:23 - Aug 9 with 2676 viewsmonmouth

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 15:18 - Aug 9 by Jackfath

I'm not impressed currently.

I know it's early days and I'm probably going to regret this and look like a dick but for me it's Bony or Gomis and some pace down the right needed in attack. This formation looks dreadfully unbalanced.

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 15:24 - Aug 9 with 2663 viewsRancid

Taylor and Montero are going to be important this season.Montero reminds me of a better version of Scott Sinclair.
⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 15:27 - Aug 9 with 2575 viewsRancid

Ki is playing.
⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 15:29 - Aug 9 with 2483 viewslifelong

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 15:24 - Aug 9 by Rancid

Taylor and Montero are going to be important this season.Montero reminds me of a better version of Scott Sinclair.

He looks a very good player.
⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 15:31 - Aug 9 with 2450 viewsMagic_Michu

What a buy Montero looks!

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 15:35 - Aug 9 with 2290 viewsZut_Alors

Shelvey and Siggy look a bit lost in this system. Is Monk going for flat 4-4-2? I would have thought the ol' diamond would have been a better bet, but I guess it's worth trying a few things out.
⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 15:36 - Aug 9 with 2277 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Posters yesterday were complaining about Cardiff v Blackburn and hoofball?
This is not much better.
⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 15:38 - Aug 9 with 2210 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Montero looks the best SCFC player on there, his crosses are very good, shame about the right wing.
⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 15:38 - Aug 9 with 2209 viewsCTB184

Montero looks okay. Though after watching Reading and now this match, he looks as if he doesn't really have a left foot... keeps trying to use his right for everything. Sigurdsson out wide is also not working at all.

Poll: Which two players do currently believe are the best Centre Midfield pairing?

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 15:39 - Aug 9 with 2186 viewsmonmouth

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 15:36 - Aug 9 by A_Fans_Dad

Posters yesterday were complaining about Cardiff v Blackburn and hoofball?
This is not much better.

LMAO. This is half paced, half hearted half arsed training, and it's still 20 times more quality than the sh1t served up by Cardiff last night.

edit..but we are being more 'direct' than I would like. The selection and positional choices are hampering other options I reckon.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2014 15:45]

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 15:41 - Aug 9 with 2133 viewsMagic_Michu

I feel sorry for Rangel. Every time he gets the ball and looks forward there's no one there.

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 15:47 - Aug 9 with 1952 viewsApeShit

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 15:39 - Aug 9 by monmouth

LMAO. This is half paced, half hearted half arsed training, and it's still 20 times more quality than the sh1t served up by Cardiff last night.

edit..but we are being more 'direct' than I would like. The selection and positional choices are hampering other options I reckon.

Half paced, half hearted?

This is out last game before we kick off in the Premier League, NEXT WEEK.
⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 15:52 - Aug 9 with 1778 viewsA_Fans_Dad

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 15:39 - Aug 9 by monmouth

Bullsh*t the last 5 or 6 SCFC forward plays have all been over the top trying to put Gomis or Bony through.
That is Hoofball.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024