Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans v Burnley 19:22 - Aug 17 with 7704 viewsDyfnant

Never thought this would be a question I'd ask, Taylor or Tiendelli at left back?

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Swans v Burnley on 19:23 - Aug 17 with 4601 viewsJackfath

Taylor.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Swans v Burnley on 19:25 - Aug 17 with 4575 viewsUxbridge

Taylor. For now.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Swans v Burnley on 19:27 - Aug 17 with 4549 viewsJackfath

Barring injuries, has to be the same team and bench? Perhaps Freddy on the bench.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Swans v Burnley (n/t) on 19:31 - Aug 17 with 4518 viewsQuakerJack

Swans v Burnley on 19:27 - Aug 17 by Jackfath

Barring injuries, has to be the same team and bench? Perhaps Freddy on the bench.

I'd give Jeff a start. I would ideally start Gomis but wouldn't want to pi55 bony off until the window shuts
[Post edited 17 Aug 2014 19:32]

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Swans v Burnley on 19:49 - Aug 17 with 4434 viewsorion3016

Still Taylor

He won't come up against another januzaj every week

Be over there now after

Swans v Burnley on 19:57 - Aug 17 with 4361 viewsJokeren1943

People tend to forget that Tiendelli rarely gets any match pratice.

If he was allowed to play on a regular basis he would be very good.
Swans v Burnley on 19:59 - Aug 17 with 4339 viewsMrSwerve

Same team for me, possibly with Montero instead of Dyer.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Swans v Burnley on 20:05 - Aug 17 with 4298 viewsSwan91

I think it should be same team but maybe try gomis first with bony coming on as a substitute. Would be a perfect game to test what gomis is like as a starter.
Login to get fewer ads

Swans v Burnley on 20:06 - Aug 17 with 4281 viewslidojack

Swans v Burnley on 20:05 - Aug 17 by Swan91

I think it should be same team but maybe try gomis first with bony coming on as a substitute. Would be a perfect game to test what gomis is like as a starter.

As long as he doesn't try them both at the same time.
Swans v Burnley on 20:09 - Aug 17 with 4264 viewsNeathJack

Taylor without question. He needs a run of games.
Swans v Burnley on 20:09 - Aug 17 with 4260 viewsC_jack

Swans v Burnley on 19:27 - Aug 17 by Jackfath

Leon back in if he's fit.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Swans v Burnley on 20:23 - Aug 17 with 4182 viewsPrivate_Partz

Swans v Burnley on 20:09 - Aug 17 by NeathJack

Taylor without question. He needs a run of games.

I agree with this. He is bound to be rusty so a run of games is needed. I think his all round game is better although Dwight defends really well but unfortunately offers little going forward. Great cover though.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Swans v Burnley on 20:36 - Aug 17 with 4096 viewsskippyjack

Fabianski

Rangel..Bartley..Williams..Taylor

Britton (if fit)..Shelvey

Dyer..Gylfi..Montero

Bony

If we're winning at 65-70 minutes.. Bring on Ki.. If we're drawing or losing.. Bring on Ki and Gomis

If we're winning bring on Gomis on 80 minutes.. That's what I would do.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Swans v Burnley on 20:58 - Aug 17 with 3975 viewsDyfnant

Can't see any need to bring Leon in.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Swans v Burnley on 21:11 - Aug 17 with 3895 viewsskippyjack

Swans v Burnley on 20:58 - Aug 17 by Dyfnant

Can't see any need to bring Leon in.

That Dean Marney and David Jones are right dirty bullying c*nts.. Plus they'll be playing on the break with Kightley and Taylor.. Britton is needed for this..

Tomorrow's game will give us more of a clue..

He's brought in two good crossers in Kightley and Taylor.. Plus Wallace..
Signed Jutkiewicz to attack crosses.. Plus Vokes
They've signed Sordell for flick ons.. And Ings for knockdowns..

He's a bit limited this Dyche character.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Swans v Burnley on 21:19 - Aug 17 with 3841 viewsswannylad

Surely you can't change a side that won at old Trafford ? Even of Britton is fit being him on for last 25 mins build his fitness I wouldn't change the starting 11
Swans v Burnley on 21:20 - Aug 17 with 3823 viewsMrSwerve

I dont think we should be messing around and testing things yet. We need to respect Burnley and play our strongest side. We need to get the points in the bag at this stage.

Swans v Burnley on 21:23 - Aug 17 with 3795 viewsskippyjack

Swans v Burnley on 21:19 - Aug 17 by swannylad

Surely you can't change a side that won at old Trafford ? Even of Britton is fit being him on for last 25 mins build his fitness I wouldn't change the starting 11

Don't change a winning team is bollocks.. Alex Ferguson changed his team every game to suit the opposition.. If Britton is fit enough he starts..

Swans v Burnley on 21:26 - Aug 17 with 3781 viewsswannylad

Swans v Burnley on 21:23 - Aug 17 by skippyjack

Don't change a winning team is bollocks.. Alex Ferguson changed his team every game to suit the opposition.. If Britton is fit enough he starts..

You won't see Leon getting in the position ki did for his goal even at home .
Playing at home you got to be more attacking that's why for me if Leon is fit bring him on for last 25 build his fitness for the next game
Swans v Burnley on 21:32 - Aug 17 with 3754 viewsskippyjack

Swans v Burnley on 21:20 - Aug 17 by MrSwerve

I dont think we should be messing around and testing things yet. We need to respect Burnley and play our strongest side. We need to get the points in the bag at this stage.

F*ck Burnley.. Strongest 11.. Never change a winning team cliches.. What a load of horse c*ck.. 1970s bollocks that is.. Fans are blind!

Swans v Burnley on 21:39 - Aug 17 with 3721 viewsDavillin

Swans v Burnley on 21:26 - Aug 17 by swannylad

You won't see Leon getting in the position ki did for his goal even at home .
Playing at home you got to be more attacking that's why for me if Leon is fit bring him on for last 25 build his fitness for the next game

And you won't see Britton playing "corner flag to corner flag to corner flag to corner flag," either. He's not a striker, knows his job, and does it perfectly.

The single most important element of Britton's play is that he has the exquisite ability to read the game and make the right decisions and the right moves. Truly, can you say that about any other of our players? I could name a few who come close, but that's it.

[Oh, and some who have not a trace of that ability, but won't name them, as I won't name the ones who come close, either, because that would only start another slanging match.]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Swans v Burnley on 21:39 - Aug 17 with 3716 viewsSwansea93

Can see the same team, Ki certainly wont be dropped.

And add Fernandez on the bench.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Swans v Burnley on 21:43 - Aug 17 with 3673 viewsMrSwerve

Swans v Burnley on 21:32 - Aug 17 by skippyjack

F*ck Burnley.. Strongest 11.. Never change a winning team cliches.. What a load of horse c*ck.. 1970s bollocks that is.. Fans are blind!

Unless there is a tactical reason, why change the lineup? Possibly Leon and Montero in but I don't see any reason to start with Gomis instead of Bony.

Swans v Burnley on 21:43 - Aug 17 with 3673 viewsswannylad

Swans v Burnley on 21:39 - Aug 17 by Davillin

And you won't see Britton playing "corner flag to corner flag to corner flag to corner flag," either. He's not a striker, knows his job, and does it perfectly.

The single most important element of Britton's play is that he has the exquisite ability to read the game and make the right decisions and the right moves. Truly, can you say that about any other of our players? I could name a few who come close, but that's it.

[Oh, and some who have not a trace of that ability, but won't name them, as I won't name the ones who come close, either, because that would only start another slanging match.]

I ain't slagging Leon he's done a great job for us over the years and still can IMO but you can't change that team from fabianski to bony nothing should change unless it's forced via injury or a transfer
Swans v Burnley on 21:43 - Aug 17 with 3671 viewsskippyjack

Swans v Burnley on 21:39 - Aug 17 by Davillin

If he's fit enough he starts.. Especially in this game.. Kightley and Taylor will definitely be the wingers on the day (and if they're not..Dyche is clueless)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024