Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More letters to the Editor 21:22 - Sep 25 with 1802 viewsEGP

Following a busy day in the EGP sorting office we can now bring you a selection of supporters' concerns of all things Dale.

To those who cannot see their own letters published, we're saving them for next time. As ever, if anyone has a grievance, suggestion or comment to make, just pm the EGP account.

We are also seeking to pinch another VIZ idea with the launch of our Top Tips. Again, any supporter with a good tip can pm the EGP account.

Dear Editor,

I have noticed recently there are quite a lot of very pretty ladies in the Sandy Lane on matchdays. Is there a football equivalent of the Mile High Club? Instead of kicking for wood in the half-time contest run by Taggart, perhaps contestants could achieve wood by being able to select a Sandy Lane filly for a quicky behind the pie stand! This would certainly encourage me to apply to hit the crossbar. Also, it could be an additional prize on the Golden Gamble. It’s time the club started thinking inside the box.

Ron Jeremy, Falinge

Dear Editor,

For the last few seasons, the logos and labels have all peeled off the replica shirts I lovingly buy in the Club Shop. Why don’t Carbrini and Fila save themselves some time and money by not putting them on in the first place?

Mr E. N. Smith, Salford

Dear Editor

I have booked on the coach for this Saturday’s match at Leyton Orient. The pick-up times are advertised as Littleborough approximately 7.13am, Town Hall at approximately 7.31am and Spotland at approximately 8.02am. If the coach takes half-an-hour to get to Spotland from the Town Hall, how the hell is it going to get to that London for 3pm? Based on my Maths, by 3pm, we’ll be lucky to have got past Huddersfield!

M Davies, Spotland

Dear Editor,

I have read with alarm that the rugby club have given their shares to the Rugby Football League. Are shares an actual document, a certificate which proves ownership? If so, I’m sure the club could find a local thief and employ them to pinch the certificate back from the rugby offices. Once we’ve got that parchment, the old rule of being in possession is nine tenths of the law, is it not?

S Danzcuk, London

They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away. Surely it would be cheaper for the club to buy a sack of apples every week rather than employing all these fitness coaches and physios? The Manager really isn’t thinking this through very carefully.

Mr C Dunphy, Rochdale

Dear Editor,

My good friend Oliver, and I, follow bury football club. Although we are in a lower division than you, we take great delight at the fact our crowds are bigger than yours. It’s incredibly satisfying to us all, and gives us all big lob ons in the Cemi End.

Mr P Dale, Ramsbottom

Dear Editor,

Thank God the matchday announcer screams out “Rochdale Football Club” as Dale emerge for the second half. After listening to the half-time ‘entertainment’, it’s quite easy to forget where you are, or who you’ve come to support. Sometimes I’ve wondered if I’m at Tannadice or Love Street. Well done tannoyman.

Mr. D Moresweet, India

Dear Editor,

At a recent home game I was surprised at the confusion on the terraces about what both sides were called. Both sets of supporters kept singing “Who are you?” to each other. May I suggest the club uses the fixture board on the corner of Willbutts Lane and Sandy Lane. Simply place it on top of that wall and turn it round so it’s facing the supporters. Not only would this lead to much less confusion, it would also remind the club to keep the Fixture Board up to date.

Al Zimers, Heywood

They write themselves!

More letters to the Editor on 21:31 - Sep 25 with 1778 viewsjudd

Would it be possible for you to supply answers to these most pertinent of concerns?

Yours
F.Offnotreallyarsed

PS Not seen Karen Danczucks norkage for a while. Any chance of keeping it up?

Poll: What is it to be then?

More letters to the Editor on 23:41 - Sep 25 with 1589 viewsD_Alien

Dear Editor

Whatever happened to all the "stickies" we used to enjoy on here?

D_Alien
Another planet

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

More letters to the Editor on 00:15 - Sep 26 with 1558 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Any chance of a picture of that bloke kissing that birds arse?

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

More letters to the Editor on 17:37 - Sep 26 with 1293 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Dear Editor

Why is the JPT fixture against Warsaw in October NOT on the fixture list on this site?

Technology indeed?

Honestly I ask you.......and peeps moan about the Sandy Lane fixture board?

Gus
More letters to the Editor on 18:38 - Sep 26 with 1245 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Dear Editor
I've just watched an entire series of the A Team. Can you warn all Dale fans who are thinking of moving to America and becoming criminals that if they catch the A Team do not under any circumstances hold them up in a storage facility with handy tools and implements.

Thanks in advance

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

More letters to the Editor on 18:45 - Sep 26 with 1231 views442Dale

More letters to the Editor on 18:38 - Sep 26 by BigDaveMyCock

Dear Editor
I've just watched an entire series of the A Team. Can you warn all Dale fans who are thinking of moving to America and becoming criminals that if they catch the A Team do not under any circumstances hold them up in a storage facility with handy tools and implements.

Thanks in advance

Didn't the army who were after the A Team for a crime they didn't commit do that too? Do we need to advise people not to join the American armed forces as well?

And if they do join, as well as not locking the A Team in storage facilities with handy tools and implements, they should stray away from committing crimes they didn't commit.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

More letters to the Editor on 18:49 - Sep 26 with 1214 viewsBigDaveMyCock

More letters to the Editor on 18:45 - Sep 26 by 442Dale

Didn't the army who were after the A Team for a crime they didn't commit do that too? Do we need to advise people not to join the American armed forces as well?

And if they do join, as well as not locking the A Team in storage facilities with handy tools and implements, they should stray away from committing crimes they didn't commit.

Hang on a minute I need to write this down.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

More letters to the Editor on 19:00 - Sep 26 with 1187 views442Dale

More letters to the Editor on 18:49 - Sep 26 by BigDaveMyCock

Hang on a minute I need to write this down.

I love it when a plan comes together.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024