Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew 18:15 - Oct 4 with 10431 viewsTrundle10

All the anti Pardew stuff I felt was cringe-worthy. Iam all for humour but i found this distasteful and it came back and bit us on the bum as i guessed it would.

Oh and by the way we very rarely sing on our own you clowns.
East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 01:08 - Oct 5 with 1471 viewsTrundle10

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 20:44 - Oct 4 by Andy1300

So where do you sit (in silence probably)?

Boneheads???

Come and tell us all that we are boneheads then!

At least we try to create some atmosphere in the ground

LOL !
East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 01:31 - Oct 5 with 1457 viewsBrynmill_Jack

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 18:38 - Oct 4 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The ironic thing is the away fans are usually louder than the 300 or so singing in the East Stand.

I think it's much better sung away from the liberty

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 02:35 - Oct 5 with 1435 viewsChief

ok East stand was poor today, time for the rest of the stadium to stand up (doubtful)

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 02:51 - Oct 5 with 1427 viewsChief

stay in Frankie and Bennies, you wont hear swearing or loud noise there you beaut

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 08:15 - Oct 5 with 1389 viewsQuakerJack

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 18:38 - Oct 4 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The ironic thing is the away fans are usually louder than the 300 or so singing in the East Stand.

Whilst that is not true at all, it really doesn't help us at home that the away fans are where they are. The acoustics in the north and south make away fans sound louder than they are. Club should bung them in the corner, maybe swap the east singers and the away fans.

Other clubs stick the away fans out of the way, we give them a whole stand.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2014 8:18]

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 08:17 - Oct 5 with 1382 viewsAndy1300

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 08:15 - Oct 5 by QuakerJack

Whilst that is not true at all, it really doesn't help us at home that the away fans are where they are. The acoustics in the north and south make away fans sound louder than they are. Club should bung them in the corner, maybe swap the east singers and the away fans.

Other clubs stick the away fans out of the way, we give them a whole stand.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2014 8:18]

We were saying at the game that the away fans should be in the corner, preferably the NW corner

Number 1 team in Wales

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 08:50 - Oct 5 with 1364 viewsQuakerJack

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 08:17 - Oct 5 by Andy1300

We were saying at the game that the away fans should be in the corner, preferably the NW corner

That's a good idea although I doubt the club would entertain the idea of putting them anywhere near the west stand. It would be good to get our singing section into the north stand tho, but the problem may be the coaches, especially games against the scum for example, would it be logistically possible to get them in either of those corners in games like that?

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 08:53 - Oct 5 with 1357 viewsNeath_Jack

Grown men arguing about singing and content of songs, really?

Give your heads a wobble ffs.

It's not a concert mind.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 09:06 - Oct 5 with 1348 viewsQuakerJack

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 08:53 - Oct 5 by Neath_Jack

It's not a concert mind.

Would you rather a flat ground with no singing?

It transcends to the players... what's the old adage? Quiten the crowd in the first 20 mins?

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 09:41 - Oct 5 with 1330 viewsNeath_Jack

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 09:06 - Oct 5 by QuakerJack

Would you rather a flat ground with no singing?

It transcends to the players... what's the old adage? Quiten the crowd in the first 20 mins?

Yeah, because that's clearly what i stated.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 09:51 - Oct 5 with 1317 viewsQuakerJack

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 09:41 - Oct 5 by Neath_Jack

Yeah, because that's clearly what i stated.

So you agree the atmosphere generated by the east is crucial to our home form and a vibrant atmosphere boosts the players?

So what's wrong with a debate about songs?

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 09:56 - Oct 5 with 1313 viewsJackfath

Why are the acoustics better in the North stand compared to the East stand?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 09:59 - Oct 5 with 1309 viewsQuakerJack

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 09:56 - Oct 5 by Jackfath

Why are the acoustics better in the North stand compared to the East stand?

More enclosed...

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 10:04 - Oct 5 with 1305 viewsDarran

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 08:53 - Oct 5 by Neath_Jack

It's not a concert mind.

I concur,grown men singing silly songs at a football match is never going to catch on though I'm proud we tried to start the trend at yesterday's game in 2014.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 10:06 - Oct 5 with 1301 viewsJackfath

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 09:59 - Oct 5 by QuakerJack

More enclosed...

The North stand is more enclosed than the East?

How?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 10:13 - Oct 5 with 1290 viewsbluenile

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 18:18 - Oct 4 by Andy1300

Grow up and get a sense of feckin humour is it

It's not humour, it's pathetic......................

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 10:15 - Oct 5 with 1284 viewsperchrockjack

and these dirges always end up with us having egg mayonnaise all over our gobs

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 10:45 - Oct 5 with 1262 viewsChief

From now on we'll all stand there (although that will probably be your next gripe) like cardboard cut outs

People make noise at football stadiums. It happens. Are you new to this going to watch football lark?

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 10:53 - Oct 5 with 1247 viewsraynor94

Have to agree with the op, the singers are toe curlingly embarrassing 90% of the songs were not about our team!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 10:56 - Oct 5 with 1243 viewsAndy1300

I sat, yes sat in a different place for the Rotherham game, bloody awful it was too, no singing, no atmosphere, people saying to sit down.

Give me the east stand singing section any day.

Bring in safe standing and watch the experience get better

Number 1 team in Wales

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 10:58 - Oct 5 with 1237 viewsDarran

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 10:45 - Oct 5 by Chief

From now on we'll all stand there (although that will probably be your next gripe) like cardboard cut outs

People make noise at football stadiums. It happens. Are you new to this going to watch football lark?

I agree.

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 11:00 - Oct 5 with 1227 viewsAndy1300

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 10:53 - Oct 5 by raynor94

Have to agree with the op, the singers are toe curlingly embarrassing 90% of the songs were not about our team!

So start singing some songs about us then or make up some new ones.

Be constructive if you don't like the current situation.

Number 1 team in Wales

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 11:14 - Oct 5 with 1211 viewsNeath_Jack

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 10:04 - Oct 5 by Darran

I concur,grown men singing silly songs at a football match is never going to catch on though I'm proud we tried to start the trend at yesterday's game in 2014.

I'm sure that makes perfect sense in your little world my friend. So here you are, have one of these "lol i totally agree, you're the best".

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 11:16 - Oct 5 with 1206 viewsDarran

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 11:14 - Oct 5 by Neath_Jack

I'm sure that makes perfect sense in your little world my friend. So here you are, have one of these "lol i totally agree, you're the best".

I have no idea what that means.

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 11:37 - Oct 5 with 1179 viewsC_jack

Football fans sing about opposition manager shocker.

Game is dead.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024