Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Riga is tactically inept 21:42 - Oct 21 with 5446 viewsBertandErnie

Just watched another dull, uninspiring, lacklustre performance and am starting to think Riga is clueless tactically. No pace, no width, too many players staying back, two banks of four and a country mile to the strikers.

Whatever the lack of backing or quality of players, for me he is just a dull manager tactically. I'd sooner lose games 4-0 and have a go. Wondering if he's the manager we all hoped for.
Riga is tactically inept on 16:38 - Oct 27 with 580 viewsthebigone

For me Riga will be like Michael Appleton - I won't remember anything about his time in charge - it's just all been very beige and unexciting. I haven't left any match this season having felt entertained. Problem is whoever comes in needs results and so I can't see much entertainment whoever takes over.

Poll: After the articles - Who do you blame?

Riga is tactically inept on 17:50 - Oct 27 with 551 viewswespens

Having seen the majority of our games this season it has always frustrated me how long our build up play takes compared to other sides. We dilly and dally passing the ball from side to side and never get the crucial ball in the box. Worse still when we have the ball at the edge of the box we never shoot on sight of the goal. First thing I would change .. we're too tippy tappy!

Poll: Would you ever play John Lundstram again?

Riga is tactically inept on 22:14 - Oct 27 with 534 viewsHappy_Satsuma

Riga is tactically inept on 17:50 - Oct 27 by wespens

Having seen the majority of our games this season it has always frustrated me how long our build up play takes compared to other sides. We dilly and dally passing the ball from side to side and never get the crucial ball in the box. Worse still when we have the ball at the edge of the box we never shoot on sight of the goal. First thing I would change .. we're too tippy tappy!

... and I suppose here end'eth this thread!

Poll: Riga - Stay or Go

Riga is tactically inept on 22:45 - Oct 27 with 525 viewsGrayth

The players aren't good enough Wespens. It really is that simple. What takes good players one touch takes ours three or four.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024