Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is this TEAM, The best team we've had in our history? 21:31 - Nov 1 with 2585 viewsroccydaleian

I've not seen better. Discussion's please.
Is this TEAM, The best team we've had in our history? on 21:37 - Nov 1 with 2549 viewsisitme

I would agree.

I was discussing at the game today - imagine if we could have Craig Dawson and O'Grady in our current team. Now that would be frightening.
Is this TEAM, The best team we've had in our history? on 21:38 - Nov 1 with 2533 views49thseason

I could wax lyrical about the team that got promoted back in the 60s but I have never seen a Rochdale side move the ball around the pitch to such effect as this one does. They are also the fittest and quickest Rochdale side I have ever seen. These are halcyon days for Dale fans.
Is this TEAM, The best team we've had in our history? on 21:49 - Nov 1 with 2458 viewsrobbowood

Is this TEAM, The best team we've had in our history? on 21:38 - Nov 1 by 49thseason

I could wax lyrical about the team that got promoted back in the 60s but I have never seen a Rochdale side move the ball around the pitch to such effect as this one does. They are also the fittest and quickest Rochdale side I have ever seen. These are halcyon days for Dale fans.

I've been watching the Dale for around 30 years and in terms of skill and technique, movement off the ball and passing the ball, this is the best Dale side I've ever seen

To my mind the current side is superior to the team that got promoted the first time under Hilly which played a different type of football. That was a great team to watch - but it played a different type of football and we relied on three or four players in the main

The current side is more of a "team" and with the type of football we are playing it cannot afford to have anybody in the side who hasn't got the right technical ability
Is this TEAM, The best team we've had in our history? on 22:04 - Nov 1 with 2385 viewszxcvbnm

This team may not have the super star individuals such as O'grady and Dawson but as a TEAM and a UNIT they are the best I've seen in 20 years of watching Dale

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Is this TEAM, The best team we've had in our history? on 22:10 - Nov 1 with 2359 viewsD_Alien

Yes

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Is this TEAM, The best team we've had in our history? on 22:52 - Nov 1 with 2254 viewsTommoRAFC

Is this TEAM, The best team we've had in our history? on 22:04 - Nov 1 by zxcvbnm

This team may not have the super star individuals such as O'grady and Dawson but as a TEAM and a UNIT they are the best I've seen in 20 years of watching Dale

Personally think O'Connell is every bit as good as Dawson and we should be trying to make his move permanent with any Hogan money we have left in the bank!

Poll: Who will play in place of Done on Saturday?

Is this TEAM, The best team we've had in our history? on 23:00 - Nov 1 with 2211 viewsjudd

Just goes to show that if Hilly hadn't of chased the Yorkshire dollar, he'd of built a team what would be gracing the Manc derby tomorrow instead of City or the other lot.

#EPIC FAIL

Is that how it works?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Is this TEAM, The best team we've had in our history? on 23:01 - Nov 1 with 2202 views442Dale

Is this TEAM, The best team we've had in our history? on 22:52 - Nov 1 by TommoRAFC

Personally think O'Connell is every bit as good as Dawson and we should be trying to make his move permanent with any Hogan money we have left in the bank!

He's a better natural defender than Dawson, not that that makes him a better player.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

Is this TEAM, The best team we've had in our history? on 12:37 - Nov 4 with 1822 viewsaleanddale

Extending O Connell load is Mission 1 for Hilly i recon.

It would be unbelievable to have him at Dale as a Dale owned player but who knows.

Extending O Connell and Logans loans until May and giving another year extension to Dawson NOW - and who knows.

Its right up there as the best ever team i have watched ( 34 years ) Very proud to be a Dale fan at the moment.
Is this TEAM, The best team we've had in our history? on 13:16 - Nov 4 with 1747 viewsSaxonDale

Is this TEAM, The best team we've had in our history? on 12:37 - Nov 4 by aleanddale

Extending O Connell load is Mission 1 for Hilly i recon.

It would be unbelievable to have him at Dale as a Dale owned player but who knows.

Extending O Connell and Logans loans until May and giving another year extension to Dawson NOW - and who knows.

Its right up there as the best ever team i have watched ( 34 years ) Very proud to be a Dale fan at the moment.

I agree that the extending of both O'Connell's and Logan's contracts should be the priorities for Hilly but I wouldn't be surprised to see Hill wait till June to decide on Dawson. As good as he has been these last few months we may see a similar scenario to Cav where Dawson is released to help continue the development of Lund,Hery, Allen, KK, Camps etc (Obviously this depends on what league we are in and how the players develop between now and the end of the season.)
Is this TEAM, The best team we've had in our history? on 14:33 - Nov 4 with 1662 viewsarchdale

I can't say that it's the best team ever, but, in my view it is the best since 1960, when I first became a regular
Is this TEAM, The best team we've had in our history? on 15:51 - Nov 4 with 1571 viewsisitme

Is this TEAM, The best team we've had in our history? on 23:01 - Nov 1 by 442Dale

He's a better natural defender than Dawson, not that that makes him a better player.

He is faster and more physical than our Craig, although personally I think Dawson reads the game better and is better on the ball.
Is this TEAM, The best team we've had in our history? on 15:54 - Nov 4 with 1564 viewsnordenblue

Is this TEAM, The best team we've had in our history? on 23:01 - Nov 1 by 442Dale

He's quicker than Dawson, not as much an aerial threat from corners though
Is this TEAM, The best team we've had in our history? on 00:55 - Nov 6 with 1343 viewsNigeriamark

Is this TEAM, The best team we've had in our history? on 15:51 - Nov 4 by isitme

He is faster and more physical than our Craig, although personally I think Dawson reads the game better and is better on the ball.

Occasionally Dale have splashed the cash in the past. If Blackburn really feel they have at least 3 CBs better than him then we should at least try to put in a bid say 150k. May not get him but worth a try. If he develops then no reason we could not cash in in a similar way to Craig Dawson
BTW I agree with Dales spendthrift approach but this one would make sense - Helps us in a key position now + potential money in the bank later
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024