Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
afroman 18:23 - Nov 23 with 12067 viewsdazbaz70

What a really funny guy. And you know if what he says is true then I hope this board takes note and distances itself from those running (or ruining) our club. That is all.
afroman on 15:42 - Nov 25 with 3460 viewsOdinsRaven

afroman on 15:31 - Nov 25 by basilrobbiereborn

Meph

I've just re-read my last post, and I make you quite right.

Whilst his posts are amusing I can't help wonder if Joffrey has enough now to make a case for the site to be closed down. However, I'm not sure if a private individual has that capacity?? Does anyone know?
afroman on 15:44 - Nov 25 with 3460 viewsCurryman

Meph

You should be ashamed of yourself Robbie, if that comment had been made in Paddington Bear, they would have regraded it to an 18.

Eternal damnation for you.

Love Blackpool, not the O's
Poll: Whi is responsiblke for our current mess?
Blog: Trust

afroman on 15:56 - Nov 25 with 3448 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

afroman on 15:44 - Nov 25 by Curryman

You should be ashamed of yourself Robbie, if that comment had been made in Paddington Bear, they would have regraded it to an 18.

Eternal damnation for you.

I'll deal with you on Saturday, you old fool.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

afroman on 17:53 - Nov 25 with 3402 viewsjanegallagher

😟[bemused]

We’ve got Simon Sadler

afroman on 18:41 - Nov 25 with 3365 viewsbillybigbananas

I really haven't followed the letters saga closely, but can someone explain how the Oystons were able to send out umpteen letters?

They must have got names from somewhere. Fansonline say it wan't them. So who passed the details on? Hmmm?
afroman on 19:06 - Nov 25 with 3354 viewsseasider13

afroman on 18:41 - Nov 25 by billybigbananas

I really haven't followed the letters saga closely, but can someone explain how the Oystons were able to send out umpteen letters?

They must have got names from somewhere. Fansonline say it wan't them. So who passed the details on? Hmmm?

Well if it ever does end up in a court of law maybe the defense can ask them that very question of how they managed to get that data.

Courts work both ways Mr Oyston.

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

afroman on 19:49 - Nov 25 with 3329 viewsWizaard

afroman on 19:06 - Nov 25 by seasider13

Well if it ever does end up in a court of law maybe the defense can ask them that very question of how they managed to get that data.

Courts work both ways Mr Oyston.

Far too many conclusions being jumped to. Let's see what happens in court, if it ever comes to that.

Can any one of the conspiracists explain why people are still being identified as recipients of letters despite changing their usernames, and the old regime no longer having access to Fansonline?
afroman on 21:30 - Nov 25 with 3306 viewshindu_seasider

afroman on 19:49 - Nov 25 by Wizaard

Far too many conclusions being jumped to. Let's see what happens in court, if it ever comes to that.

Can any one of the conspiracists explain why people are still being identified as recipients of letters despite changing their usernames, and the old regime no longer having access to Fansonline?

I'd love to get one if these letters. I'd shove it up the raping cretins anus
Login to get fewer ads

afroman on 04:42 - Nov 26 with 3267 viewsseasider13

afroman on 19:49 - Nov 25 by Wizaard

Wiz, i doubt very much that any of this stuff will make it to court, its good old fashioned saber rattling imo.

I think a Judge would be well annoyed for his time to be taken up with a case of this type, it would probably be thrown out.

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

afroman on 17:18 - Dec 30 with 3173 viewsOrioltwins

Meph

There are reports from the other site Afroman has gone missing - banned or taken out by an Oyston sniper?!

Poll: Will a points deduction by FL be this or next season?

afroman on 20:15 - Dec 30 with 3128 viewsdazbaz70

afroman on 17:18 - Dec 30 by Orioltwins

There are reports from the other site Afroman has gone missing - banned or taken out by an Oyston sniper?!

Perhaps afroman is tied to a chair in a lock up with a demented karl dancing round him with a cut throat before he slices an ear off. Anything is possible.
afroman on 09:38 - Dec 31 with 3079 viewswespens

afroman on 20:15 - Dec 30 by dazbaz70

Perhaps afroman is tied to a chair in a lock up with a demented karl dancing round him with a cut throat before he slices an ear off. Anything is possible.

Maybe his smooooth sounds on FM have had the plug pulled by the radio authority!

Poll: Would you ever play John Lundstram again?

afroman on 10:10 - Dec 31 with 3068 viewsolneyseasider

afroman on 09:38 - Dec 31 by wespens

Maybe his smooooth sounds on FM have had the plug pulled by the radio authority!

He's back this morning. With news of a writ.
afroman on 22:31 - Dec 31 with 2992 viewstangerine77

afroman on 20:32 - Nov 23 by AVFTT

Some of the stuff written on the other board is pure fantasy. Whilst we were with FOL we didn't have any access to personal user info and therefore couldn't pass any info on even if anyone at the club requested it, which as far as we know no one did.

The only contact we ever had was from a member of the management team on the playing side who asked us to remove a number of posts. We did remove plenty of defamatory and libellous posts to protect users - not that we'd ever get any thanks for that now!

Was that the Ian Evatt own goal at Old trafford?

Edit to add
Sorry meant to quote AVFTTs post about them removing posts at the request of a player.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2014 22:33]
afroman on 11:01 - Jan 1 with 2952 viewsSTHolder

afroman on 22:31 - Dec 31 by tangerine77

Was that the Ian Evatt own goal at Old trafford?

Edit to add
Sorry meant to quote AVFTTs post about them removing posts at the request of a player.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2014 22:33]

Just reading some of his latest stuff - can't help feel him and TRUTH could end up getting themselves in to some hot water!
afroman on 21:00 - Jan 6 with 2842 viewsdazbaz70

afroman on 11:01 - Jan 1 by STHolder

Just reading some of his latest stuff - can't help feel him and TRUTH could end up getting themselves in to some hot water!

Banned again on the day of more writs
afroman on 21:47 - Jan 6 with 2818 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

afroman on 21:00 - Jan 6 by dazbaz70

Banned again on the day of more writs

Except he hasn't been - has he?

afroman on 13:54 - Jan 7 with 2724 viewsdazbaz70

afroman on 21:47 - Jan 6 by basilrobbiereborn

Except he hasn't been - has he?

Apparently so.
afroman on 15:39 - Jan 7 with 2684 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

afroman on 13:54 - Jan 7 by dazbaz70

Apparently so.

Not according to FoL - they say he's suspended.

afroman on 16:09 - Jan 7 with 2678 viewsdazbaz70

afroman on 15:39 - Jan 7 by basilrobbiereborn

Not according to FoL - they say he's suspended.

Banned/suspended. You say tomato, I say tomato.
afroman on 16:27 - Jan 7 with 2674 viewsWizaard

afroman on 16:09 - Jan 7 by dazbaz70

Banned/suspended. You say tomato, I say tomato.

While he's personally liable for anything he's said, and no doubt is willing to stand up for those views, do Fansonline potentially face any action by allowing such comments to remain in place?

I don't know. Does anyone else?
afroman on 17:13 - Jan 7 with 2661 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

afroman on 16:27 - Jan 7 by Wizaard

While he's personally liable for anything he's said, and no doubt is willing to stand up for those views, do Fansonline potentially face any action by allowing such comments to remain in place?

I don't know. Does anyone else?

I always moderated on the basis that I was primarily protecting FoL's interests, in that my "work" was prima facie evidence that they were taking their responsibilities seriously. If you could also potentially keep a Blackpool fan out of trouble at the same time, even better. But your first responsibility was to FoL.

It became a more difficult job in many ways once the relationship between club and fans became more fractious. I always took the view that both sides of the debate should be heard, but it's not an exact business. Tempers do flare, and you increasingly find yourself trying to calm things down without resorting to bans, if at all possible. The current moderators on all the sites have a tough job, because whatever they do will displease someone. In my experience, people are all for the liberal approach until someone posts something that offends their own sensibilities, at which point they want blanket deletions, bannings and the whole works.

afroman on 18:00 - Jan 7 with 2636 viewsstraightatthewall

afroman on 17:13 - Jan 7 by basilrobbiereborn

I always moderated on the basis that I was primarily protecting FoL's interests, in that my "work" was prima facie evidence that they were taking their responsibilities seriously. If you could also potentially keep a Blackpool fan out of trouble at the same time, even better. But your first responsibility was to FoL.

It became a more difficult job in many ways once the relationship between club and fans became more fractious. I always took the view that both sides of the debate should be heard, but it's not an exact business. Tempers do flare, and you increasingly find yourself trying to calm things down without resorting to bans, if at all possible. The current moderators on all the sites have a tough job, because whatever they do will displease someone. In my experience, people are all for the liberal approach until someone posts something that offends their own sensibilities, at which point they want blanket deletions, bannings and the whole works.

The whole affair stinks, but there are some people who refused to recognise the first rule of libel i.e. repeating a libel is no defence. For those, passing off comment about what you think someone may have done because you heard it from someone else was not a clever move.

They should have stuck to the basics.

Owen Oyston is a convicted rapist of a 16 year old girl. He protests that he is innocent and has - to date - lost 2 appeals to overturn the original conviction.

Karl Oyston is a convicted fly tipper.

In 2011, Owen Oyston paid himself £11m from Blackpool Football Club.

The Tangerine Nite Spot was owned by Blackpool Football Club. Following a fire, the club and land is was on was bought by another Oyston owned company for £650,000. In 2011 it was bought back by the football club - also owned by the Oyston family - for 10xthe price.

Since 2010, well over £23m in unsecured, interest free loans have been transferred from Blackpool Football Club to Segesta Limited, which is owned by the Oyston's.

When you use these facts, there's really no need to even comment about why 80 year old Owen Oyston appears at games with girls who look in their 20's. Or ask why, when and for how long he was such good friends with convicted paedophile Stuart Hall.

We got Bogdanovic, Oyston got very rich

afroman on 12:55 - Jan 8 with 2544 viewsceecyder

afroman on 18:00 - Jan 7 by straightatthewall

The whole affair stinks, but there are some people who refused to recognise the first rule of libel i.e. repeating a libel is no defence. For those, passing off comment about what you think someone may have done because you heard it from someone else was not a clever move.

They should have stuck to the basics.

Owen Oyston is a convicted rapist of a 16 year old girl. He protests that he is innocent and has - to date - lost 2 appeals to overturn the original conviction.

Karl Oyston is a convicted fly tipper.

In 2011, Owen Oyston paid himself £11m from Blackpool Football Club.

The Tangerine Nite Spot was owned by Blackpool Football Club. Following a fire, the club and land is was on was bought by another Oyston owned company for £650,000. In 2011 it was bought back by the football club - also owned by the Oyston family - for 10xthe price.

Since 2010, well over £23m in unsecured, interest free loans have been transferred from Blackpool Football Club to Segesta Limited, which is owned by the Oyston's.

When you use these facts, there's really no need to even comment about why 80 year old Owen Oyston appears at games with girls who look in their 20's. Or ask why, when and for how long he was such good friends with convicted paedophile Stuart Hall.

I agree.
Why would you comment about why 80 year old Owen Oyston appears at games with girls who look in their 20's. Or ask why, when and for how long he was such good friends with convicted paedophile Stuart Hall?
I'm unsure whether a convicted rapist who appears at games with girls who look in their 20's; or ask why, when and for how long he was such good friends with convicted paedophile Stuart Hall could be of any relevance at all.

Hey Ho, such is life. These sort of questions are probably best left to the appropriate authorities...
afroman on 13:21 - Jan 8 with 2533 viewsThe_Ghost

afroman on 12:55 - Jan 8 by ceecyder

I agree.
Why would you comment about why 80 year old Owen Oyston appears at games with girls who look in their 20's. Or ask why, when and for how long he was such good friends with convicted paedophile Stuart Hall?
I'm unsure whether a convicted rapist who appears at games with girls who look in their 20's; or ask why, when and for how long he was such good friends with convicted paedophile Stuart Hall could be of any relevance at all.

Hey Ho, such is life. These sort of questions are probably best left to the appropriate authorities...

Just think, that we could have had a nice state-of-the-art training ground, a well maintained stadium, and maybe even a brand-spanking-new East Stand with facilities by now if the money had been invested wisely....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024