Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jazz fckn Richards 17:58 - Dec 14 with 8615 viewsmarchamjack

seriously seriously useless

please can one person come on here and give me a non pss taking defence of him

not the only one I accept (JJ lacks a brain, certainly defensively) but NOT GOOD ENOUGH

do not want to see him in a Swans shirt again, ever

ship out to lower leage club soon as we have another RB in January

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Jazz fckn Richards on 22:54 - Dec 14 with 2209 viewsperchrockjack

No room for for sentiment.

We need full backs urgently

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Jazz fckn Richards on 22:59 - Dec 14 with 2203 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Jazz fckn Richards on 22:51 - Dec 14 by marchamjack

1) no he doesn't pick himself. still doesn't make him good enough, he is not
2) had he put it in stand we'd have have had a better chance of defending from the throw in

yes, he is too blame, more directly certainly than anyone else today sorry

Ki, poor miss, but didn't expose us to a goal scoring opportunity a Jazz did

c'mon - you don't think he's good enough do you? really? therefore, got to go

back in the day I thought the same of Charlie Hartfield, Tony Bird and many others and more recently Vasquez, Moore, not good enough for the level we're at, which is Jazz today unfortunately. I just can't/won't accept players who are not good enough for us where we are, which is now mid table Premier League, way above Jazz's level

need better need to get better

Fine, don't accept players who aren't good enough but what do you think of managers that keep picking them?

If we have players representing us who aren't good enough it's not their fault that they've been given contracts and are selected to play.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Jazz fckn Richards on 23:03 - Dec 14 with 2190 views1973scott

Ok jazz made a mistake, a very costly mistake, but it was GM who made the substitution, why? Poor decision on his part, he should never of put JR in that position we need to strengthen ASAP.
Jazz fckn Richards on 23:14 - Dec 14 with 2163 viewsblackjackwood

I reckon Jazz came on because Rangel ( especially a tiring Rangel) wouldn't have had the speed to cover any potential Spurs counter attacks.
And yes he should have punted the ball away sooner but I still rate him over Taylor !
Jazz fckn Richards on 23:20 - Dec 14 with 2153 viewsAquinas

I think a lot of people are mistaking the views of the Jazz detractors on here.

I don't think anyone is questioning the fact jazz gives his all. What we are saying is that his best is just not good enough.

With him in the squad it covers our worrying lack of decent cover at fullbacks.

How anyone can truly call Jazz Richards a worthy premier league player is beyond me.
Jazz fckn Richards on 13:16 - Dec 15 with 2071 viewsJonTheJack

Jazz is nowhere near good enough to be anywhere near a Premier League side.

He needs to go, and should have been let go a long time ago.
Jazz fckn Richards on 13:30 - Dec 15 with 2057 viewsJJJack

Jazz fckn Richards on 22:33 - Dec 14 by monmouth

This was my feeling too.

To OP, Defence of Jazz? Ok. 1) He doesn't pick himself and he gives his all. If he's on the field what more do you suggest? 2) he hardly gift wrapped the goal for Spurs. That goal could still have been stopped with some decent defending.

I don't think he should be our second choice full back at all, but to blame him for that defeat is a bit pathetic and desperate. No?

Did you see Ki missing from 5 yards? A far more direct and attributable error towards us losing the game. Is he getting torn to bits on multiple threads? No? Odd that eh?
[Post edited 14 Dec 2014 22:34]

Brilliant post. Especially the bit about him hardly "gift-wrapping the goal for them".

Jesus, Shelvey's mistake was 10 times worse...should have been punished. Richard's mistake was minor. .....they just took advantage of it superbly well. How him doing that equates to him "never playing for the Swans again" is supremely over the top. In fact it's so stupid it's beyond belief.
Jazz fckn Richards on 13:35 - Dec 15 with 2053 viewsJJJack

Jazz fckn Richards on 22:51 - Dec 14 by marchamjack

1) no he doesn't pick himself. still doesn't make him good enough, he is not
2) had he put it in stand we'd have have had a better chance of defending from the throw in

yes, he is too blame, more directly certainly than anyone else today sorry

Ki, poor miss, but didn't expose us to a goal scoring opportunity a Jazz did

c'mon - you don't think he's good enough do you? really? therefore, got to go

back in the day I thought the same of Charlie Hartfield, Tony Bird and many others and more recently Vasquez, Moore, not good enough for the level we're at, which is Jazz today unfortunately. I just can't/won't accept players who are not good enough for us where we are, which is now mid table Premier League, way above Jazz's level

need better need to get better

You're an idiot . Really you are. I just can't/won't accept posters on here who are not good enough for this board.

See what I did there.....I forced my ceretinous, illiterate, ill-thought through bullcrap upon this board and it felt great.

You have no understanding of a squad and how football works. What did you think of Jazz's performance against QPR?
You're embarrassing yourself MJ, quit now!
Login to get fewer ads

Jazz fckn Richards on 13:41 - Dec 15 with 2046 viewsMrSwan

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

Jazz fckn Richards on 13:49 - Dec 15 with 2036 viewsLeonisGod

Jazz fckn Richards on 13:41 - Dec 15 by MrSwan

Good man - not hiding away.
Jazz fckn Richards on 14:18 - Dec 15 with 2014 viewsJBT95

Jazz fckn Richards on 13:49 - Dec 15 by LeonisGod

Good man - not hiding away.

Good attitude. That's what we want at this club.
Jazz fckn Richards on 14:19 - Dec 15 with 2012 viewsJBT95

Jazz fckn Richards on 13:30 - Dec 15 by JJJack

Brilliant post. Especially the bit about him hardly "gift-wrapping the goal for them".

Jesus, Shelvey's mistake was 10 times worse...should have been punished. Richard's mistake was minor. .....they just took advantage of it superbly well. How him doing that equates to him "never playing for the Swans again" is supremely over the top. In fact it's so stupid it's beyond belief.

True enough.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2014 14:20]
Jazz fckn Richards on 15:59 - Dec 15 with 1968 viewsmarchamjack

Jazz fckn Richards on 13:35 - Dec 15 by JJJack

You're an idiot . Really you are. I just can't/won't accept posters on here who are not good enough for this board.

See what I did there.....I forced my ceretinous, illiterate, ill-thought through bullcrap upon this board and it felt great.

You have no understanding of a squad and how football works. What did you think of Jazz's performance against QPR?
You're embarrassing yourself MJ, quit now!

how come you're still on here then

least you spelt illiterate correctly in that sentence

if it includes keeping sub-par players, then yes, I get it fully

was fine against one of the 2 worst teams I've seen this season at the Liberty (Leicester the other) who offered absolutely nothing going forwards

thanks for the advice but I'll carry on for now unless the majority of the board begin multiple threads about me calling me a below standard poster...I'd get the hint then

if you could let me know how in your considered view that Jazz is a Premier League standard player when you post your no doubt witty riposte that would be great

Jazz fckn Richards on 17:23 - Dec 15 with 1930 viewswestside

Jazz fckn Richards on 13:41 - Dec 15 by MrSwan

he should be studying where he went wrong and working hard to improve himself as a professional footballer and not be on twitter looking like a lewis hamilton wanabee
Jazz fckn Richards on 19:24 - Dec 15 with 1905 viewsjacksinceever

I remember the same being said about Bartley following an inept performance.
Jazz made a bad call yesterday (as did Monk to take Rangel off), but that doesn't make him a bad player.
Jazz fckn Richards on 17:33 - Dec 20 with 1792 viewstherealme

Well played today Jazz

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

Jazz fckn Richards on 17:36 - Dec 20 with 1760 viewsJackfath

Jazz is awesome!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Jazz fckn Richards on 17:37 - Dec 20 with 1758 viewsPrivate_Partz

Jazz fckn Richards on 17:33 - Dec 20 by therealme

Well played today Jazz

Very unfair to single the likes of Jazz out. They have no decent reserve matches to build up to MATCH fitness. Many will have a go at Marvin today but it must be one Hell of a job trying to hit Premier League standards when you have no decent reserve team competition whatsoever.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Jazz fckn Richards on 17:40 - Dec 20 with 1744 viewsFlashberryjack

Jazz fckn Richards on 17:33 - Dec 20 by therealme

Well played today Jazz

Thought he was pretty poor........ but we won, so maybe now's not the time to discuss his obvious deficiencies.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Jazz fckn Richards on 17:47 - Dec 20 with 1703 viewsmarchamjack

Was poor against a very poor team today. Would love to have said he was excellent and eating my words, but sadly just not good enough. I accept he's all we've got for now but won't accept long term he's a PL level player and if was rb against a decent top team away, would be shtting myself.

Well done Garry though on a great win and with a team that didn't fill me with the greatest of confidence when I saw it. Would have been happier if we'd got a second goal fair to say!

Jazz fckn Richards on 17:51 - Dec 20 with 1685 viewssomersetsimon

Jazz fckn Richards on 17:37 - Dec 20 by Private_Partz

Very unfair to single the likes of Jazz out. They have no decent reserve matches to build up to MATCH fitness. Many will have a go at Marvin today but it must be one Hell of a job trying to hit Premier League standards when you have no decent reserve team competition whatsoever.

Exactly. It's the same with Tremmel. It's unlikely we are ever going to afford to have a backup player in every position that could come in a give a top quality PL level performance once in a blue moon.
Jazz fckn Richards on 19:13 - Dec 20 with 1594 viewsDafyddHuw

Jazz fckn Richards on 19:24 - Dec 15 by jacksinceever

I remember the same being said about Bartley following an inept performance.
Jazz made a bad call yesterday (as did Monk to take Rangel off), but that doesn't make him a bad player.

you're right. It's not that one bad call against Arsenal that makes him a bad player. It's him - he's not got it to reach the standard we need. Like's been said, he should have gone years ago.
Jazz fckn Richards on 21:55 - Dec 29 with 1382 viewsmarchamjack

bump

anyone want to continue to make the case for him after that first half 'performance'...anyone

not the only one obviously as Shelvey really excelled himself too

not an over reaction btw just stating how things were

Jazz fckn Richards on 22:01 - Dec 29 with 1340 viewsskippyjack

He's not skilled enough.. just like me.. nobody shows me any sentiment or sympathy.. and I earn nothing.. why people keep defending his Championship standard defending I don't know..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Jazz fckn Richards on 22:05 - Dec 29 with 1305 viewsJackfath

Jazz fckn Richards on 22:01 - Dec 29 by skippyjack

He's not skilled enough.. just like me.. nobody shows me any sentiment or sympathy.. and I earn nothing.. why people keep defending his Championship standard defending I don't know..

You could do a job there Skippy.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024