Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jazz fckn Richards 17:58 - Dec 14 with 8465 viewsmarchamjack

seriously seriously useless

please can one person come on here and give me a non pss taking defence of him

not the only one I accept (JJ lacks a brain, certainly defensively) but NOT GOOD ENOUGH

do not want to see him in a Swans shirt again, ever

ship out to lower leage club soon as we have another RB in January

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Jazz fckn Richards on 19:14 - Dec 14 with 1502 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Jazz fckn Richards on 18:16 - Dec 14 by Aquinas

I can think of no other reason that he is in our squad other than to fill the quotas.

As I said last week he should sign for Newport and he will be a good player at that level.

That's not his fault though.

Who made the decision that he was adequate at this level and puts him on the pitch?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Jazz fckn Richards on 19:31 - Dec 14 with 1458 viewsBloodyhills

Today's main problem was failure to take our chances and not our defending. The ref's inability to card players with swinging elbows etc was another of our main problems today.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Jazz fckn Richards on 20:48 - Dec 14 with 1396 viewsJBT95

OVERREACTION.

He did the 'Swansea way' of not kicking it out and trying to pass out of trouble.. and it fecked up. It could have happened to any player. Everybody is just kicking out at Jazz as they've hardly seen him play and because he came on in this game.

Anybody saying he isn't good enough clearly never watched the Belgium vs Wales game in October of last year where he was forced into playing centre half and was outstanding.

If he wasn't good enough he wouldn't be playing and still at a Premier League club 3 years after making his first PL appearance.

Remember 'Class is permanent, form is temporary'.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2014 20:48]
Jazz fckn Richards on 20:50 - Dec 14 with 1390 viewsJBT95

Jazz fckn Richards on 18:16 - Dec 14 by Aquinas

I can think of no other reason that he is in our squad other than to fill the quotas.

As I said last week he should sign for Newport and he will be a good player at that level.

What a sh&te post.
Jazz fckn Richards on 20:52 - Dec 14 with 1382 viewsmarchamjack

Jazz fckn Richards on 20:48 - Dec 14 by JBT95

OVERREACTION.

He did the 'Swansea way' of not kicking it out and trying to pass out of trouble.. and it fecked up. It could have happened to any player. Everybody is just kicking out at Jazz as they've hardly seen him play and because he came on in this game.

Anybody saying he isn't good enough clearly never watched the Belgium vs Wales game in October of last year where he was forced into playing centre half and was outstanding.

If he wasn't good enough he wouldn't be playing and still at a Premier League club 3 years after making his first PL appearance.

I was almost prepared to applaud you for a stalwart defence of Jazz until that last line

Jazz fckn Richards on 21:04 - Dec 14 with 1356 viewscentrestandswan

I'm getting fed up of this patronising media always going on about the Swansea Way, we know that what it really means is a team that plays a certain way of football no matter what, even if it means passing the ball out of defence in the last minute of a game instead of fu~king lumping it into row bloody z.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Jazz fckn Richards on 21:09 - Dec 14 with 1338 viewsJBT95

Jazz fckn Richards on 21:04 - Dec 14 by centrestandswan

I'm getting fed up of this patronising media always going on about the Swansea Way, we know that what it really means is a team that plays a certain way of football no matter what, even if it means passing the ball out of defence in the last minute of a game instead of fu~king lumping it into row bloody z.

Didn't something like this situation today happen under Rodgers in the PL?

I remember him saying he would never criticise players for playing how he believed by not kicking the ball out and trying to keep possession even if it lead to a goal?
[Post edited 14 Dec 2014 21:10]
Jazz fckn Richards on 21:11 - Dec 14 with 1328 viewsSTEVE1

OVERREACTION.

I think if you look at it on TV later you Will see firstly he should have had the composure just to let tremmel pick the ball up after that he had loads of time to clear but waited to be put under pressure by the spurs player so kicked it as hard s he could down field but it went straight to Davies he did not try to pass to anybody.
Login to get fewer ads

Jazz fckn Richards on 21:12 - Dec 14 with 1322 viewsJBT95

Jazz fckn Richards on 20:52 - Dec 14 by marchamjack

I was almost prepared to applaud you for a stalwart defence of Jazz until that last line

I am by no means of the imagination saying he is the best footballer since time began and that he should be head-hunted by Real Madrid.

Every player has bad patches of play, form, mistakes in games etc.

Jazz didn't do anything wrong today until this incident but everybody is just saying he is crap, back his bags, ban him from the stadium etc etc. It's way over the top.
Jazz fckn Richards on 21:13 - Dec 14 with 1318 viewsDr_Winston

Jazz fckn Richards on 21:09 - Dec 14 by JBT95

Didn't something like this situation today happen under Rodgers in the PL?

I remember him saying he would never criticise players for playing how he believed by not kicking the ball out and trying to keep possession even if it lead to a goal?
[Post edited 14 Dec 2014 21:10]

Rangel against Man Utd at home.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jazz fckn Richards on 21:14 - Dec 14 with 1314 viewsJBT95

Jazz fckn Richards on 21:11 - Dec 14 by STEVE1

I think if you look at it on TV later you Will see firstly he should have had the composure just to let tremmel pick the ball up after that he had loads of time to clear but waited to be put under pressure by the spurs player so kicked it as hard s he could down field but it went straight to Davies he did not try to pass to anybody.

Well why wasn't he able to pass to anybody? Why was there no body around Ben?

It's not all down to Richards.
Jazz fckn Richards on 21:15 - Dec 14 with 1304 viewsScoobyWho

Jazz fckn Richards on 18:13 - Dec 14 by football2301

Your the one who lacks a brain you tool jj shouldn't even been mention u are a bell

Your superb analysis and responses are overwhelming,you should aspire to a higher plain regards your communication abiltiy.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Jazz fckn Richards on 21:15 - Dec 14 with 1302 viewsJackfath

Jazz fckn Richards on 21:14 - Dec 14 by JBT95

He should have gunted it into row Z.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Jazz fckn Richards on 21:17 - Dec 14 with 1295 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

Jazz fckn Richards on 18:43 - Dec 14 by Phil_S

You would hope he was carrying a knock. If it was tactical then I am at a complete loss

Monk confirmed that Angel was not injured and just replaced
Jazz fckn Richards on 21:17 - Dec 14 with 1293 viewsJBT95

Jazz fckn Richards on 21:15 - Dec 14 by Jackfath

Well he could have, they could have thrown it into the box and headed it in. Never know.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2014 21:17]
Jazz fckn Richards on 21:18 - Dec 14 with 1289 viewswaynekerr55

Jazz fckn Richards on 21:15 - Dec 14 by Jackfath

True. However:

The German "Dai the drop" should have jumped on the ball first.
Shelvey should have dropped in to apply pressure.

Jazz is an easy escape goat

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Jazz fckn Richards on 21:47 - Dec 14 with 1252 viewsLeonisGod

Jazz fckn Richards on 21:18 - Dec 14 by waynekerr55

True. However:

The German "Dai the drop" should have jumped on the ball first.
Shelvey should have dropped in to apply pressure.

Jazz is an easy escape goat

Easy because he made a string of stupid decisions.
1. Him and Tremmel should have sorted that in the first place. It was Tremmel's ball all night long.
2. Having decided to pick up the ball he overplayed it getting himself into trouble
3. Having got himself into trouble he panicked and took a wild swipe

All avoidable with a cooler head. There's little room for error at this level.

Although the overreaction is too much (and highly predictable).
Jazz fckn Richards on 22:19 - Dec 14 with 1167 viewsSwanzay

Who are the t@ts going at him on twitter, FFS?
Jazz fckn Richards on 22:33 - Dec 14 with 1146 viewsmonmouth

Jazz fckn Richards on 18:02 - Dec 14 by KingBony

He made a mistake but everything else he did was fine.

We were always going to lose that game, it was written in the stars.

When you don't take 4/5 decent chances you will get punished in the league.

Why he didn't just hoof it clear first time in the 89th minute I've no idea but it's just one of those things. We were simply not meant to win today.

This was my feeling too.

To OP, Defence of Jazz? Ok. 1) He doesn't pick himself and he gives his all. If he's on the field what more do you suggest? 2) he hardly gift wrapped the goal for Spurs. That goal could still have been stopped with some decent defending.

I don't think he should be our second choice full back at all, but to blame him for that defeat is a bit pathetic and desperate. No?

Did you see Ki missing from 5 yards? A far more direct and attributable error towards us losing the game. Is he getting torn to bits on multiple threads? No? Odd that eh?
[Post edited 14 Dec 2014 22:34]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Jazz fckn Richards on 22:44 - Dec 14 with 1116 viewsItchySphincter

OVERREACTION.

As always, biased towards Welsh players.

Jazz has all the skill and attitude, he just doesn't have the brain, hence why he's not been one of the chosen 11 in the Premier League, Championship or League One. Unfortunate for him today but indefensible. Poor management to bring him on unfortunately and after dropping a boIIock against West Ham last week by not getting our defence in shape to deal with the Carroll threat we'll learn more about Garry Monk from this than we will about Jazz Richards.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Jazz fckn Richards on 22:46 - Dec 14 with 1102 viewsItchySphincter

Jazz fckn Richards on 21:14 - Dec 14 by JBT95

Absolute nonsense. It's all about choices and making the right ones.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Jazz fckn Richards on 22:47 - Dec 14 with 1101 viewsSCB1985

Jazz fckn Richards on 18:02 - Dec 14 by magicdaps10

Not the players fault if he is playing at a standard he is not good enough to perform at.

Would give my left ball just to have Tiendalli on the bench at the moment.

i actually prefer tiendelli. Jazz didnt play for us in like 2 years and now hes playing. that posision needs covering, with sombody with the right experiance.

for that mistake, it would of worked out better if he kicked it to a ball boy to sit on.

absolutly murdered spurs, but come out with nothing. gutted

Poll: whats more important to you

Jazz fckn Richards on 22:48 - Dec 14 with 1086 viewsmonmouth

Jazz fckn Richards on 21:17 - Dec 14 by TenkosBlondeWig

Monk confirmed that Angel was not injured and just replaced

Goodness...what an odd substitution

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Jazz fckn Richards on 22:50 - Dec 14 with 1081 viewsAquinas

OVERREACTION.

He wouldn't be playing for a PL club if he was playing for any other PL club other than Swansea.

I'm not sure what your idea of the 'swansea way' is, but mine doesn't involve taking an easy ball from the keeper and passing it straight to the opposing team with a few minutes to go.
Jazz fckn Richards on 22:51 - Dec 14 with 1073 viewsmarchamjack

Jazz fckn Richards on 22:33 - Dec 14 by monmouth

This was my feeling too.

To OP, Defence of Jazz? Ok. 1) He doesn't pick himself and he gives his all. If he's on the field what more do you suggest? 2) he hardly gift wrapped the goal for Spurs. That goal could still have been stopped with some decent defending.

I don't think he should be our second choice full back at all, but to blame him for that defeat is a bit pathetic and desperate. No?

Did you see Ki missing from 5 yards? A far more direct and attributable error towards us losing the game. Is he getting torn to bits on multiple threads? No? Odd that eh?
[Post edited 14 Dec 2014 22:34]

1) no he doesn't pick himself. still doesn't make him good enough, he is not
2) had he put it in stand we'd have have had a better chance of defending from the throw in

yes, he is too blame, more directly certainly than anyone else today sorry

Ki, poor miss, but didn't expose us to a goal scoring opportunity a Jazz did

c'mon - you don't think he's good enough do you? really? therefore, got to go

back in the day I thought the same of Charlie Hartfield, Tony Bird and many others and more recently Vasquez, Moore, not good enough for the level we're at, which is Jazz today unfortunately. I just can't/won't accept players who are not good enough for us where we are, which is now mid table Premier League, way above Jazz's level

need better need to get better

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024