Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bill Kenyon 20:44 - Jan 2 with 2760 viewsdaleuxb

Bill Kenyon former club secretary at RochdaleAFC passed away today peacefully. Bill looked after the club for a long time. He will be sadly missed by all his old colleagues,friends and relatives.
Our thoughts go out to his wife Barbara and their family
i hope the club show a tribute to this true gent

RIP Bill
Bill Kenyon on 20:47 - Jan 2 with 2731 viewsTalkingSutty

Sad news,RIP. He did a lot for the club during some of our darkest days.
Bill Kenyon on 20:48 - Jan 2 with 2722 views442Dale

Was one of those faces of the 80s, always about when I first started going. Would indeed be good if the club could sort something.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Bill Kenyon on 20:51 - Jan 2 with 2690 viewsroccydaleian

R.I.P Bill.
Bill Kenyon on 20:51 - Jan 2 with 2690 viewsSuddenLad

RIP to a great man and Dale stalwart. He served this club and this town well in many roles. He was a respected teacher, Magistrate and he also supported many charitable causes in a variety of roles.

Condolences to his family.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Bill Kenyon on 23:23 - Jan 2 with 2514 views100569

This is sad news indeed. Bill was a great guy with a brilliant dry sense of humour. I met with him on many occasions when involved with the old supporters club.

RIP Bill and condolences to his wife
Bill Kenyon on 07:15 - Jan 3 with 2431 viewsandyk

Bill Kenyon on 23:23 - Jan 2 by 100569

This is sad news indeed. Bill was a great guy with a brilliant dry sense of humour. I met with him on many occasions when involved with the old supporters club.

RIP Bill and condolences to his wife

Many thanks for the very kind words, my dad would have loved an occasion like today's game. Here's hoping for a Cup upset. Up the Dale!
Andy Kenyon
Bill Kenyon on 08:41 - Jan 3 with 2382 viewsSalwaDale

RIP Bill.

TBBT

Bill Kenyon on 10:12 - Jan 3 with 2307 viewsHarry_Dale

I currently live with Bill's grandson, and yesterday came as a shock. Bill died peacefully and pain free at home.

Although his family are not Rochdale fans, I'll make sure to pass on all sentiments here on this board.

Rip Bill x
Login to get fewer ads

Bill Kenyon on 17:46 - Jan 3 with 2157 viewsdebbiesfella

Known Bill for over 60 years great fella.
RIP
Bill Kenyon on 22:38 - Jan 3 with 2054 viewsandyk

Me and my family were at the game today courtesy of the club and we felt my dad was part of the defence in the second half keeping Forest out. Great performance and result for the dale, my dad would have loved it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024