Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) 15:42 - Jan 7 with 15206 viewsDale1940

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 23:20 - Jan 7 with 3432 viewsTVOS1907

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 22:11 - Jan 7 by dingdangblue

http://www.thefa.com/news/the-fa-cup/2015/jan/fa-cup-fourth-round-tv-ties-announ

Wish they would make up their minds over the kick-off time.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 23:22 - Jan 7 with 3417 viewsTVOS1907

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 21:56 - Jan 7 by Swissdale

Think there is some confusion around the amount. Looking at this, the £144k is he few per game, with £72k going to each club.

http://www.thefa.com/thefacup/more/tv

Regarding the policing fees, if I remember rightly, clubs no longer have to pay them - though I could be wrong on this.

The £72,000 per club is just for replays.

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 23:28 - Jan 7 with 3387 viewsdingdangblue

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 23:20 - Jan 7 by TVOS1907

7.55 ? What a bizarre time to kick off?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 23:59 - Jan 7 with 3330 viewsTVOS1907

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 23:28 - Jan 7 by dingdangblue

7.55 ? What a bizarre time to kick off?

Yes, but at the bottom of the story they contradict that with 8pm.

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 02:14 - Jan 8 with 3255 viewsThran

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 23:59 - Jan 7 by TVOS1907

Yes, but at the bottom of the story they contradict that with 8pm.

I'd assume it means 7.55pm the programme starts with an 8pm kick off. There isn't going to be a great deal of pre-match build up for Dale vs Stoke is there, maybe a highlight reel for each team or something.

Poll: Bigger drop, Wigan or Tranmere?

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 04:47 - Jan 8 with 3224 viewsAtThePeake

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 02:14 - Jan 8 by Thran

I'd assume it means 7.55pm the programme starts with an 8pm kick off. There isn't going to be a great deal of pre-match build up for Dale vs Stoke is there, maybe a highlight reel for each team or something.

Would imagine it'll be similar coverage to the Wimbledon v Liverpool game, with the draw taking place just before an 8pm kick off.

Tangled up in blue.

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 09:27 - Jan 8 with 3073 viewsaleanddale

£144 000 amazing could not have come at a better time what with the impending stadium buyback.

All guns blazing for a win and a 5th round tie at OT or Etihad and we really would be sending Conrad a large bottle of vintage champagne!!.

Up the Dale - exciting times - lets get down to Spotland in numbers and hopefully we will put in another fantastic spirited performance. ( I meant the team but the fans as well!!!!!!!!!! ).
FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 12:39 - Jan 8 with 2923 viewsTVOS1907

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 02:14 - Jan 8 by Thran

Not sure about that.

BT Sport is a dedicated sports channel, so I would expect some decent build-up. They certainly did that for Halifax v Bradford and the Aldershot v Portsmouth replay in round one, as well as others since.

The AFC Wimbledon v Liverpool tie was on BBC1 and their schedules are rather more restrictive.

Login to get fewer ads

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 12:49 - Jan 8 with 2877 viewsDomDale

Does the Monday night KO mean we will be hosting the 5th Rd Draw?

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 18:21 - Jan 8 with 2654 viewsdingdangblue

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 16:45 - Jan 7 by fermin

I can understand the others but why Liverpool v Bolton? Just because it is Liverpool, I suppose.

Pretty sure Liverpool and Man Utd are the most watched teams when it comes to TV viewing figures - then there is the overseas market which brings in shedloads of money. Last round BBC had Liverpool and BT had Utd - this round they switch. The same goes with Arsenal. Then there's the token small club possible upset - which gets stuck on a Monday night.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 20:07 - Jan 8 with 2566 viewsFondles

probably only did that as dons was on BBC but u never know. Roll on Tazzy doing the draw
FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 20:24 - Jan 8 with 2532 viewsTVOS1907

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 12:49 - Jan 8 by DomDale

Does the Monday night KO mean we will be hosting the 5th Rd Draw?

Good question.

All the other draws have been on BBC, so presumably the next one will be as well. Maybe they will do it in that 7pm slot they used for rounds 1 & 2, leaving BT Sport free for their programme and build-up to the game a little bit later.

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 13:32 - Jan 9 with 2320 viewsdingdangblue

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 23:20 - Jan 7 by TVOS1907

Ticket says 8.00pm

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024