Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you class Wilfried Bony as our greatest ever striker? 08:50 - Jan 10 with 12856 viewsPhil_S

Would you class Wilfried Bony as our greatest ever striker?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Would you class Wilfried Bony as our greatest ever striker? on 08:51 - Jan 10 with 4835 viewsPhil_S

If 'No' who would you say was?
Would you class Wilfried Bony as our greatest ever striker? on 08:55 - Jan 10 with 4823 viewswaynekerr55

Would you class Wilfried Bony as our greatest ever striker? on 08:51 - Jan 10 by Phil_S

Itay Schecter

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Would you class Wilfried Bony as our greatest ever striker? on 08:59 - Jan 10 with 4813 viewsDaggyjack

In my era, I'd say Bob Latchford with Wilf a close second.
Would you class Wilfried Bony as our greatest ever striker? on 09:03 - Jan 10 with 4803 viewsmarchamjack

Would you class Wilfried Bony as our greatest ever striker? on 08:59 - Jan 10 by Daggyjack

Wilf better than Bob for me. 1and 2 in that order

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Would you class Wilfried Bony as our greatest ever striker? on 09:12 - Jan 10 with 4783 viewsOldjack

He's over taken Big Bob now

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Would you class Wilfried Bony as our greatest ever striker? on 09:33 - Jan 10 with 4745 viewsGowerjack

After due consideration to the likes of Steve Watkin & Tommy Mutton the answer has to be yes.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Would you class Wilfried Bony as our greatest ever striker? on 09:33 - Jan 10 with 4745 viewsGundog

Have to admit I am going to miss the Wilfred bony song

Poll: should Leon still be the main man in midfield

Would you class Wilfried Bony as our greatest ever striker? on 09:42 - Jan 10 with 4705 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I suppose the battle for me is not only Latchford vs Wilf but Michu as well. Not technically an out and out striker but a great goalscorer/ finisher nonetheless.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Would you class Wilfried Bony as our greatest ever striker? on 09:44 - Jan 10 with 4706 viewsmax936

Would you class Wilfried Bony as our greatest ever striker? on 08:59 - Jan 10 by Daggyjack

Seconded.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Would you class Wilfried Bony as our greatest ever striker? on 09:48 - Jan 10 with 4695 viewsmonmouth

Best in the top league I think despite my grainy memories of Latch.

I think honourable mentions must go to Jason Scotland who (despite all the loons contrary views) was amazing in that unbelievably enjoyable league 1 carve up, and of course Mr Toshack who had the knack of the important goal. Both were 'great' for us.

Bony is though, the best. So far.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Would you class Wilfried Bony as our greatest ever striker? on 09:57 - Jan 10 with 4678 viewsmax936

Would you class Wilfried Bony as our greatest ever striker? on 09:48 - Jan 10 by monmouth

I think honourable mentions must go to Jason Scotland who (despite all the loons contrary views) was amazing in that unbelievably enjoyable league 1 carve up, and of course Mr Toshack who had the knack of the important goal. Both were 'great' for us.

Scotty, Tosh and Trunds, don't think people realise just what Trunds did for us off the field as well as what he did on it, our commercial arm grew because of his infectious personality, also he helped to grow our younger fanbase.

Would you class Wilfried Bony as our greatest ever striker? on 10:01 - Jan 10 with 4660 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Would you class Wilfried Bony as our greatest ever striker? on 09:57 - Jan 10 by max936

Scotty, Tosh and Trunds, don't think people realise just what Trunds did for us off the field as well as what he did on it, our commercial arm grew because of his infectious personality, also he helped to grow our younger fanbase.

Yeah but you have to be talking about Goalscorers who have done it at the top level for us.

Would you class Wilfried Bony as our greatest ever striker? on 10:02 - Jan 10 with 4668 viewsmonmouth

Would you class Wilfried Bony as our greatest ever striker? on 09:57 - Jan 10 by max936

Believe it or not I'd genuinely forgotten about Trundle!!

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Would you class Wilfried Bony as our greatest ever striker? on 10:08 - Jan 10 with 4659 viewsmax936

Would you class Wilfried Bony as our greatest ever striker? on 10:01 - Jan 10 by Brynmill_Jack

Yeah but you have to be talking about Goalscorers who have done it at the top level for us.

Fair comment, but the poll is for our greatest ever Striker, that's Bob and Wilf with notable mentions for the others, Michu deserves a honourable mention as well for goals scored.

Would you class Wilfried Bony as our greatest ever striker? on 10:15 - Jan 10 with 4648 viewsPrivate_Partz

Would you class Wilfried Bony as our greatest ever striker? on 10:08 - Jan 10 by max936

Fair comment, but the poll is for our greatest ever Striker, that's Bob and Wilf with notable mentions for the others, Michu deserves a honourable mention as well for goals scored.

Spot on Max. Wilf has been brilliant but has played for a relatively short time and his lack of pace / mobility is an issue at times.
It is a No from me but only because the other contenders mentioned already are in the frame as well.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Would you class Wilfried Bony as our greatest ever striker? on 10:19 - Jan 10 with 4637 viewsStarsky

Would you class Wilfried Bony as our greatest ever striker? on 08:51 - Jan 10 by Phil_S

Bony just pips Bob Latchford for me with Michu in 3rd place.

It's just the internet, init.

Would you class Wilfried Bony as our greatest ever striker? on 10:34 - Jan 10 with 4619 viewsLord_Bony

I can still remember watching him in the early 80s and the buzz and excitement he created.

Will always be the best for me anyhow even if stats prove otherwise.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Would you class Wilfried Bony as our greatest ever striker? on 10:38 - Jan 10 with 4607 viewsStarsky

My only downside on Bony is how many chances he balloons wide/over the bar.
Still my number 1 for sheer strength and entertainment
[Post edited 10 Jan 2015 10:39]

Would you class Wilfried Bony as our greatest ever striker? on 10:41 - Jan 10 with 4593 viewsDr_Winston

Would you class Wilfried Bony as our greatest ever striker? on 09:48 - Jan 10 by monmouth

100% correct. No wonder you won POTY.

In my timescale it's Bony, Michu, Graham/JS9 (Still think Scotty could have scored PL goals in a decent side) then Trundle/Gilligan.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Would you class Wilfried Bony as our greatest ever striker? on 10:51 - Jan 10 with 4574 viewsStarsky

Would you class Wilfried Bony as our greatest ever striker? on 10:41 - Jan 10 by Dr_Winston

100% correct. No wonder you won POTY.

In my timescale it's Bony, Michu, Graham/JS9 (Still think Scotty could have scored PL goals in a decent side) then Trundle/Gilligan.

You always had a soft spot for Akinfenwa too.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2015 10:52]

Would you class Wilfried Bony as our greatest ever striker? on 10:55 - Jan 10 with 4558 viewsDr_Winston

Would you class Wilfried Bony as our greatest ever striker? on 10:51 - Jan 10 by Starsky

You always had a soft spot for Akinfenwa too.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2015 10:52]

There's a difference between continually pointing out the sheer wrongness of a very decent players critics and thinking he was one of our best ever strikers.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Would you class Wilfried Bony as our greatest ever striker? on 10:58 - Jan 10 with 4542 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Would you class Wilfried Bony as our greatest ever striker? on 10:38 - Jan 10 by Starsky

My only downside on Bony is how many chances he balloons wide/over the bar.
Still my number 1 for sheer strength and entertainment
[Post edited 10 Jan 2015 10:39]

No1 for sheer classy finishing - Michu by a country mile

Would you class Wilfried Bony as our greatest ever striker? on 11:54 - Jan 10 with 4460 viewsBobJack

Bony greatest striker.

Michu as an attacking midfield was outstanding.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2015 11:55]

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

Would you class Wilfried Bony as our greatest ever striker? on 12:15 - Jan 10 with 4424 viewsShonky

Blatchford Roberts for me.

Its just a ride...

Would you class Wilfried Bony as our greatest ever striker? on 13:02 - Jan 10 with 4353 viewsBloodyhills

Would you class Wilfried Bony as our greatest ever striker? on 08:55 - Jan 10 by waynekerr55

Itay Schecter

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024