Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
HARRY REDNAPP FOOTBALL MANAGER 2015 17:33 - Jan 17 with 2381 viewsQPR1882

So you are playing Manchester utd at home with 10 mins left to play and you find yourself 1-0 down and need to make a sub,do you .....

(A) Take off Zamora and replace him with a midfield player ( Niko )

(B) Take off Zamora and replace him with a striker ( Zarate )
HARRY REDNAPP FOOTBALL MANAGER 2015 on 17:36 - Jan 17 with 2346 viewsPey

Exactly what left me dazzled.
HARRY REDNAPP FOOTBALL MANAGER 2015 on 17:37 - Jan 17 with 2323 viewsFloridaR

B
It looked to me that RedKrapp went to a 4-5-1 to try and confuse United.

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

HARRY REDNAPP FOOTBALL MANAGER 2015 on 17:37 - Jan 17 with 2320 viewsdavman

(C) Just give up and leave the stadium for good never, ever to return...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

HARRY REDNAPP FOOTBALL MANAGER 2015 on 17:39 - Jan 17 with 2300 viewsnightwish

Exactly what I was thinking when he brought Niko on.Maybe Harry was confused and thought we were 1-0 up
HARRY REDNAPP FOOTBALL MANAGER 2015 on 17:49 - Jan 17 with 2207 viewsvegasranger

The signing of Zarate just looks ridiculous. If he isn't good enough to start in our poor team then it's just another clueless by Redknapp. Krancjar is just complete garbage.
HARRY REDNAPP FOOTBALL MANAGER 2015 on 17:53 - Jan 17 with 2166 viewsJalfrezi_Rs

a) because you're dog Rosie probably is on a cut, and Niko probably has a clause about bonus for reaching x number of appearances and you need to get them in quick now
HARRY REDNAPP FOOTBALL MANAGER 2015 on 17:53 - Jan 17 with 2163 viewsPunteR

Kranjcar was a poor sub. Why sign Zarate if we're not going to play him.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

HARRY REDNAPP FOOTBALL MANAGER 2015 on 17:56 - Jan 17 with 2134 viewsjohncharles

It was to protect Man U's lead.

Strong and stable my arse.

Login to get fewer ads

HARRY REDNAPP FOOTBALL MANAGER 2015 on 18:05 - Jan 17 with 2072 viewsJuzzie

Definitly a strange decision, should have brought on Zarate.

I can only think he was hoping we'd get a couple of free kicks outside the box and pray Nico gets a goal but i dint think we got one free kick so that plan backfired if that was tbe case.
HARRY REDNAPP FOOTBALL MANAGER 2015 on 18:05 - Jan 17 with 2068 viewsDorse

'Bring on a striker, eh? But they'll be expecting that. Rio! Get your fcuking shorts on!'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

HARRY REDNAPP FOOTBALL MANAGER 2015 on 18:30 - Jan 17 with 1977 viewsQPR1882

What was even stranger then not bringing on a striker was putting on Adel ( who looked god for the 10 mins he was allowed to play ) in the 70th min and then putting on Niko in the 80th min in more or less the same position and taking Adel out of the game.
HARRY REDNAPP FOOTBALL MANAGER 2015 (n/t) on 19:14 - Jan 17 with 1900 viewsalantheranger

HARRY REDNAPP FOOTBALL MANAGER 2015 (n/t) on 19:14 - Jan 17 with 1900 viewsalantheranger

HARRY REDNAPP FOOTBALL MANAGER 2015 (n/t) on 20:16 - Jan 17 with 1801 viewsJalfrezi_Rs

HARRY REDNAPP FOOTBALL MANAGER 2015 (n/t) on 19:14 - Jan 17 by alantheranger

awesome, would love to know where you got harry's tactics sheet from
HARRY REDNAPP FOOTBALL MANAGER 2015 on 20:32 - Jan 17 with 1760 viewsactonman

The thing that p!sses me off and today was not the first time ....

It's an old saying - a game of 2 halves !

First half we looked ok and where causing United problems. I could see that, the fans could see that, I'm sure redknapp could even see that.
Now the bit that fcks me off as I knew what was going to happen ...
Funny enough lvg the man who has managed at the highest level in football was not going to let his team come out and play exactly the same way in the second half so he changes things around and makes some subs whereas our cnting useless tosser keeps things as they are thinking the game is going to carry on as we left off ?
HARRY REDNAPP FOOTBALL MANAGER 2015 on 20:35 - Jan 17 with 1744 viewsbosh67

Some comments very rough on Niko. Brought on in the 80th minute to do the same job as Adel, who was already there. Zarate is meant to be a striker. Perhaps we are retraining him as a decorator or something else?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

HARRY REDNAPP FOOTBALL MANAGER 2015 on 21:09 - Jan 17 with 1701 viewsStanisgod

So I moan about lack of strikers, sign one,and sit him on the bench, f#cking idiot.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

HARRY REDNAPP FOOTBALL MANAGER 2015 on 01:11 - Jan 18 with 1593 viewsPunteR

HARRY REDNAPP FOOTBALL MANAGER 2015 on 20:32 - Jan 17 by actonman

The thing that p!sses me off and today was not the first time ....

It's an old saying - a game of 2 halves !

First half we looked ok and where causing United problems. I could see that, the fans could see that, I'm sure redknapp could even see that.
Now the bit that fcks me off as I knew what was going to happen ...
Funny enough lvg the man who has managed at the highest level in football was not going to let his team come out and play exactly the same way in the second half so he changes things around and makes some subs whereas our cnting useless tosser keeps things as they are thinking the game is going to carry on as we left off ?

A very good point. I could understand it if we're 1 up or we was dominating but to leave it so late to make changes after we are trailing shows Redknapp is not trying to think one step ahead.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

HARRY REDNAPP FOOTBALL MANAGER 2015 on 06:59 - Jan 18 with 1532 viewsrichranger

The more I see and hear, the more I think signing Zarate was not Rednkapp's decision. Maybe a sign he is on the way out?
HARRY REDNAPP FOOTBALL MANAGER 2015 on 07:42 - Jan 18 with 1489 viewsingeminate

HARRY REDNAPP FOOTBALL MANAGER 2015 on 06:59 - Jan 18 by richranger

The more I see and hear, the more I think signing Zarate was not Rednkapp's decision. Maybe a sign he is on the way out?

It was a terrible decision by a terrible manager.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

HARRY REDNAPP FOOTBALL MANAGER 2015 on 07:58 - Jan 18 with 1478 viewsLoft1979

HARRY REDNAPP FOOTBALL MANAGER 2015 on 01:11 - Jan 18 by PunteR

A very good point. I could understand it if we're 1 up or we was dominating but to leave it so late to make changes after we are trailing shows Redknapp is not trying to think one step ahead.

Most obvious conclusion......and not for the first time...is that Harry was clearly out coached.
HARRY REDNAPP FOOTBALL MANAGER 2015 on 08:22 - Jan 18 with 1453 viewsBasingstokeR

Van Gaal's changes made Man U a bit better, Redknapp's made us a bit worse, apart from Taking Fer off!
HARRY REDNAPP FOOTBALL MANAGER 2015 on 08:26 - Jan 18 with 1438 viewsozexile

Have you noticed redknapp is a reactive manager opposed to creative. I was screaming at the tv that we needed a change just before the goal. We weren't holding the ball, weren't causing them any troubles and yet he sat there doing nothing. Then obviously we yet again conceded and we're on the back foot.
Then its just changes for change sake. To make it look like he's doing something.
HARRY REDNAPP FOOTBALL MANAGER 2015 on 08:36 - Jan 18 with 1421 viewsBushman

Dunne coming off injured ? I assume was the game changer.

When you look at the back yesterday 4 it's one of championship standard.

Isla is class and onebof the better most skillfully players we have but Simpson would be better at right back.

The QPR enigma in a puzzle decisions continue.

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024