Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Words fail me 18:28 - Jan 29 with 8579 viewsILoveMYclub

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/autistic-foo

I hope somebody does do the right thing if they know them and shop them.............
Words fail me on 18:39 - Jan 29 with 6964 viewsPDIDDY

Words fail me that you believe this story, the truth is Carlisle attacked the Stanley club with bottles and smoke flares, a few fisticuffs ensued,the arrested fella had a cut to his ear, 7 stitches and was accused of stabbing this lad, the autistic one who led the angry mob with bottles etc, I've just spoke to him now and what a complete load of shite.

Gissa job

Words fail me on 18:51 - Jan 29 with 6919 viewsDomDale

MEN is not a reliable rag.

Didn't they practically accuse Dale fans of mowing down two Port Vale fans from two season ago? Only for it to be proven it was not football related and the drivers of the car were indeed not Rochdale fans.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Words fail me on 18:54 - Jan 29 with 6908 viewsPDIDDY

Words fail me on 18:51 - Jan 29 by DomDale

MEN is not a reliable rag.

Didn't they practically accuse Dale fans of mowing down two Port Vale fans from two season ago? Only for it to be proven it was not football related and the drivers of the car were indeed not Rochdale fans.

The facts are what I posted, also a 6 year old playing on the bowling green was hit with flying wood that a Carlisle fan lobbed

Gissa job

Words fail me on 19:12 - Jan 29 with 6820 viewsSuddenLad

Words fail me on 18:54 - Jan 29 by PDIDDY

The facts are what I posted, also a 6 year old playing on the bowling green was hit with flying wood that a Carlisle fan lobbed

6-year old on a bowling green ? Could only happen in Bury. Shocking behaviour. Ring the MEN.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Words fail me on 19:25 - Jan 29 with 6759 viewsstomper

Words fail me on 18:39 - Jan 29 by PDIDDY

Words fail me that you believe this story, the truth is Carlisle attacked the Stanley club with bottles and smoke flares, a few fisticuffs ensued,the arrested fella had a cut to his ear, 7 stitches and was accused of stabbing this lad, the autistic one who led the angry mob with bottles etc, I've just spoke to him now and what a complete load of shite.

Pretty sure you said the other day that you were nowhere near the trouble but now you seem to be pretty clued up on what happened? What's it to be?
[Post edited 29 Jan 2015 19:26]
Words fail me on 19:35 - Jan 29 with 6704 viewsPDIDDY

Words fail me on 19:25 - Jan 29 by stomper

Pretty sure you said the other day that you were nowhere near the trouble but now you seem to be pretty clued up on what happened? What's it to be?
[Post edited 29 Jan 2015 19:26]

I know plenty that drink in there, my girlfriend and her 75 yr old dad where there, like I said I wasn't anywhere near it, are you saying I was?

Gissa job

Words fail me on 19:37 - Jan 29 with 6694 viewsPDIDDY

6 yr old kids and 75 yr old blokes, that's the kind of place it is, family orientated,

Gissa job

Words fail me on 19:46 - Jan 29 with 6652 viewsTVOS1907

Words fail me on 19:35 - Jan 29 by PDIDDY

I know plenty that drink in there, my girlfriend and her 75 yr old dad where there, like I said I wasn't anywhere near it, are you saying I was?

How do you know the truth, as you called it, if you weren't there?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Words fail me on 19:47 - Jan 29 with 6649 viewsstomper

Words fail me on 19:35 - Jan 29 by PDIDDY

You're going off heresay then. Thanks for clearing it up.
Words fail me on 19:51 - Jan 29 with 6621 viewsPDIDDY

Words fail me on 19:47 - Jan 29 by stomper

You're going off heresay then. Thanks for clearing it up.

Hearsay? The bloke arrested just rang me you plank

Gissa job

Words fail me on 19:52 - Jan 29 with 6616 viewsstomper

Words fail me on 19:51 - Jan 29 by PDIDDY

Hearsay? The bloke arrested just rang me you plank

Guilty party claiming innocence shocker!
Words fail me on 19:55 - Jan 29 with 6601 viewsPDIDDY

Words fail me on 19:52 - Jan 29 by stomper

Guilty party claiming innocence shocker!

What was your name on here before stomper, I wonder? Guilty now is he?

Gissa job

Words fail me on 19:57 - Jan 29 with 6592 viewsstomper

Words fail me on 19:55 - Jan 29 by PDIDDY

What was your name on here before stomper, I wonder? Guilty now is he?

Perhaps. If you weren't there how do you know what happened exactly? You're taking the word of people that were who may perhaps have a Bury bias. Has that twigged yet?
Words fail me on 19:59 - Jan 29 with 6580 viewsPDIDDY

Words fail me on 19:57 - Jan 29 by stomper

Perhaps. If you weren't there how do you know what happened exactly? You're taking the word of people that were who may perhaps have a Bury bias. Has that twigged yet?

Why post with different name, I twigged that months ago

Gissa job

Words fail me on 20:00 - Jan 29 with 6574 viewsstomper

Words fail me on 19:59 - Jan 29 by PDIDDY

Why post with different name, I twigged that months ago

Dodging the question then? Figures.
Words fail me on 20:05 - Jan 29 with 6552 viewsPDIDDY

Words fail me on 20:00 - Jan 29 by stomper

Dodging the question then? Figures.

Dodging your questions? I'm more than willing to answer them face to face, get a list together if you want

Gissa job

Words fail me on 20:09 - Jan 29 with 6528 viewsstomper

Words fail me on 20:05 - Jan 29 by PDIDDY

Dodging your questions? I'm more than willing to answer them face to face, get a list together if you want

Awwww the face to face line. Looks like Mr wind up doesn't like getting wound up
Words fail me on 20:13 - Jan 29 with 6500 viewsPDIDDY

Words fail me on 20:09 - Jan 29 by stomper

Awwww the face to face line. Looks like Mr wind up doesn't like getting wound up

You virtually accused me of being there and then insinuating I was lying, wind up?

Gissa job

Words fail me on 20:15 - Jan 29 with 6475 viewsFred_Talbot

Words fail me on 19:37 - Jan 29 by PDIDDY

6 yr old kids and 75 yr old blokes, that's the kind of place it is, family orientated,

Really?
I happened to go in there before the 0-0 televised game last season. Good job they didn't click that I was a Rochdale fan! The place was full of Neanderthals wanting to 'shoot the Dale scum'...hardly family orientated Diddy 😃

Where's Fred?

Words fail me on 20:21 - Jan 29 with 6436 viewsPDIDDY

Words fail me on 20:15 - Jan 29 by Fred_Talbot

Really?
I happened to go in there before the 0-0 televised game last season. Good job they didn't click that I was a Rochdale fan! The place was full of Neanderthals wanting to 'shoot the Dale scum'...hardly family orientated Diddy 😃

He's guilty then,because when we played dale the local thugs went in the Stanley, fred, it's a place full off families normally, derby day is different at most clubs.

Gissa job

Words fail me on 20:34 - Jan 29 with 6392 viewstazzydjr

I genuinely believe Diddy over the MEN Mafia Newspaper especially after Biffo's at Home. When they said it were Dale's fault when it were Biffo's fault and them who caused it, some these Part Time Jorno's needs to do proper research before publishing articles. It's embarrassing, not saying its right what the Bucket Interchange whatever did but were not in the 1980's were in the 2015's.

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Words fail me on 20:37 - Jan 29 with 6387 viewsFred_Talbot

Words fail me on 20:21 - Jan 29 by PDIDDY

He's guilty then,because when we played dale the local thugs went in the Stanley, fred, it's a place full off families normally, derby day is different at most clubs.

I'll let you off Didds

Where's Fred?

Words fail me on 20:48 - Jan 29 with 6329 viewsPDIDDY

Words fail me on 20:37 - Jan 29 by Fred_Talbot

I'll let you off Didds

Love sarcasm.. Let's face it, a group of 20 lads run from the staff of life, 300 yards, to a back st club, with the sole intention of calming the situation, deploying bottles, flares and other objects, one is autistic, does this prevent him being a thug?

Gissa job

Words fail me on 20:54 - Jan 29 with 6304 viewsnordenblue

Words fail me on 20:48 - Jan 29 by PDIDDY

Love sarcasm.. Let's face it, a group of 20 lads run from the staff of life, 300 yards, to a back st club, with the sole intention of calming the situation, deploying bottles, flares and other objects, one is autistic, does this prevent him being a thug?

Tbf didds you seem quite genuine on this
Words fail me on 21:16 - Jan 29 with 6233 viewsPDIDDY

Words fail me on 20:54 - Jan 29 by nordenblue

Tbf didds you seem quite genuine on this

As always

Gissa job

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024