Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Buckets from Bury on the Dale Forum 13:34 - Feb 2 with 2683 viewspaulscho

I will put this as polite as I can ,why don't you just Foxtrott Oscar and concentrate on your own team and interact with your own kind .....please

livinginadalewonderland

Buckets from Bury on the Dale Forum on 14:06 - Feb 2 with 2589 viewsaleanddale

I disagree...

A bit of lower league baiting is all good fun!!

And one or two of them are all right really despite there dilution!!
Buckets from Bury on the Dale Forum on 14:19 - Feb 2 with 2527 viewspaulscho

So it would be good to know actually do Rochdale fans spend time on other forums from other North west teams ,in fact any teams? and post threads to just annoy the hosting teams fans message board ?

livinginadalewonderland

Buckets from Bury on the Dale Forum on 14:20 - Feb 2 with 2517 viewsTommoRAFC

Buckets from Bury on the Dale Forum on 14:06 - Feb 2 by aleanddale

I disagree...

A bit of lower league baiting is all good fun!!

And one or two of them are all right really despite there dilution!!

There's a difference between banter and fun and blatantly making shit up about what happened to Dale fans on a train journey home.

There's been many a Bucket on this forum who I haven't minded on here, but PDiddy seemed to step up to the plate last weekend when we were short of idiots on here.

I don't think the mb would be at a loss if he and his alternate usernames was fooked off put it that way...

Poll: Who will play in place of Done on Saturday?

Buckets from Bury on the Dale Forum on 14:26 - Feb 2 with 2483 viewsrod_leach

I haven't got a problem with regular posters who may support other teams. It's not actually that important, just football.
Buckets from Bury on the Dale Forum on 14:56 - Feb 2 with 2403 viewsPDIDDY

Buckets from Bury on the Dale Forum on 14:20 - Feb 2 by TommoRAFC

There's a difference between banter and fun and blatantly making shit up about what happened to Dale fans on a train journey home.

There's been many a Bucket on this forum who I haven't minded on here, but PDiddy seemed to step up to the plate last weekend when we were short of idiots on here.

I don't think the mb would be at a loss if he and his alternate usernames was fooked off put it that way...

I was merely passing on info I as given by people on the train, the MEN gave info out last week which was factually wrong and was repeated on here, if my source was wrong, I apologise profusely. Keep smiling tommo, life's too short

Gissa job

Buckets from Bury on the Dale Forum on 15:18 - Feb 2 with 2327 viewsTommoRAFC

Buckets from Bury on the Dale Forum on 14:56 - Feb 2 by PDIDDY

I was merely passing on info I as given by people on the train, the MEN gave info out last week which was factually wrong and was repeated on here, if my source was wrong, I apologise profusely. Keep smiling tommo, life's too short

"Classy daleys 09:30 - Feb 1 with 2086 views PDIDDY

Lobbed off train at Stoke for abusing female ticket collector , pathetic"

Don't call that passing anything on, trolling for a reaction with whatever shitty story you have to bore us with this week.

Least you've apologised, that's a start.

Poll: Who will play in place of Done on Saturday?

Buckets from Bury on the Dale Forum on 15:25 - Feb 2 with 2306 viewsPDIDDY

Buckets from Bury on the Dale Forum on 15:18 - Feb 2 by TommoRAFC

"Classy daleys 09:30 - Feb 1 with 2086 views PDIDDY

Lobbed off train at Stoke for abusing female ticket collector , pathetic"

Don't call that passing anything on, trolling for a reaction with whatever shitty story you have to bore us with this week.

Least you've apologised, that's a start.

Fu ck me are you lord of the manor? Btw tommo, I think you can block me, easy really
[Post edited 2 Feb 2015 15:37]

Gissa job

Buckets from Bury on the Dale Forum on 16:13 - Feb 2 with 2185 viewsBFC

B.F.C. gathers together his chattels, folds up his change of underwear, rinses his toothbrush and puts it all neatly into a bin liner. He glances over his shoulder, making sure he is leaving no unsightly litter behind, and prepares to sling his hook ............
Login to get fewer ads

Buckets from Bury on the Dale Forum on 16:15 - Feb 2 with 2164 viewsD_Alien

Buckets from Bury on the Dale Forum on 16:13 - Feb 2 by BFC

B.F.C. gathers together his chattels, folds up his change of underwear, rinses his toothbrush and puts it all neatly into a bin liner. He glances over his shoulder, making sure he is leaving no unsightly litter behind, and prepares to sling his hook ............

Don't forget the used condoms!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Buckets from Bury on the Dale Forum on 16:16 - Feb 2 with 2160 viewsaleanddale

Buckets from Bury on the Dale Forum on 16:13 - Feb 2 by BFC

Don't do that BFC I like having you lot around.

Well pail probably an exception with his counting fetish!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024