Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Tarquins 17:11 - Feb 14 with 8500 viewsMark1

About time they changed their manager again and not Gentlemanly Booing their team off - Again.
The Tarquins on 16:03 - Feb 16 with 1541 viewsSonofNorfolt

Don't knock Middlesex.
Shepherds Bush was part of the county until the GLC was created.
Greenford, Northolt and Ruislip are QPR territory.
The Tarquins on 16:11 - Feb 16 with 1514 viewsWilloW4

The Tarquins on 16:03 - Feb 16 by SonofNorfolt

Don't knock Middlesex.
Shepherds Bush was part of the county until the GLC was created.
Greenford, Northolt and Ruislip are QPR territory.

Indeed ... But Brentford ain't... And they milk the west London thing a lot.. Fully aware that Greenford etc are Rangers manors, when I was younger those areas you mentioned were R's strongholds.. Good to know they still are.. Didn't knock Middlesex.. I knocked Brentford fans.
The Tarquins on 16:49 - Feb 16 with 1473 viewsKonk

The Tarquins on 14:23 - Feb 16 by paulparker

I cant get to worked about Fulham or Brentford TBH
infact I would say the 3 of us have very unique accessible grounds, we have grounds with character give me Griffin Park, the cottage& loftus road over st marys , the emirates etc
for the 3 of us all in west London we have a very loyal support base,

I agree about the grounds - with West Ham, Tottenham, Brentford and possibly yourselves moving, there won't be many grounds with a sense of character or history left in town. Shame, but I guess that's progress?

I would probably like Brentford as a club if they played in Woodford or something, but as it is it's a bit difficult to overlook the fact they hate us. I'm dreading them doing the double over us on Good Friday, with us giving them pretty much the whole of the Putney. Absolutely dreading it.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

The Tarquins on 17:09 - Feb 16 with 1444 viewsstowmarketrange

The Tarquins on 16:49 - Feb 16 by Konk

I agree about the grounds - with West Ham, Tottenham, Brentford and possibly yourselves moving, there won't be many grounds with a sense of character or history left in town. Shame, but I guess that's progress?

I would probably like Brentford as a club if they played in Woodford or something, but as it is it's a bit difficult to overlook the fact they hate us. I'm dreading them doing the double over us on Good Friday, with us giving them pretty much the whole of the Putney. Absolutely dreading it.

They only get 8000 at home so how can they find that many away fans?
The Tarquins on 17:18 - Feb 16 with 1432 viewsWilloW4

The Tarquins on 17:09 - Feb 16 by stowmarketrange

They only get 8000 at home so how can they find that many away fans?

We get 18, ooo.. But take 40,000 to Wembley..
The Tarquins on 18:32 - Feb 16 with 1387 viewsJuzzie

I think Brentford need to get over 1967 (or whatever year it was in the late 60's).

Hating QPR fans for something that didn't happen when most of us weren't born, still in our nappies or at school is just ridiculous.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024