Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Embarrassing 21:18 - Mar 24 with 3400 viewsdalefan1uk

We are 3-0 down with 20mins to go, our starting line up has been ripped apart with injuries to Vincenti, Dawson and Allen. Can it get any worse????
Its a good job this was one of our games in hand, bragging rights to the biffos, Jones has had a mare of a game for the second game in a row. Lillis had a bad game and lost his place, do we bring Lillis back or go for another Keeper?
Embarrassing on 21:23 - Mar 24 with 3337 viewsYorkshire_Dale

6-0 on aggregate!

Shite.
Embarrassing on 21:24 - Mar 24 with 3303 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Embarrassing on 21:23 - Mar 24 by Yorkshire_Dale

6-0 on aggregate!

Shite.

They have a very strong side out though, no injuries and a top class keeper

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Embarrassing on 21:29 - Mar 24 with 3232 viewsdingdangblue

Yes it can - Eastham injured now - down to 10.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Embarrassing on 21:44 - Mar 24 with 3076 viewsJimmyRustler

Individual errors f***ed us tonight.

Jones' performance was worse than any Lillis ever turned out.

Third goal made me physically sick.

The injuries are just down to horrendous bad luck

Bye playoffs.
Embarrassing on 11:59 - Mar 25 with 2493 viewsDickydaler

I'm afraid that Jones hasn't filled me with confidence from day one. I was against dropping Josh in the first place and would definitely bring him back in on Saturday.
I know what you mean about feeling physically sick when the third goal went in. I thought I was going into shock!!
Embarrassing on 12:05 - Mar 25 with 2463 viewsjustanillusion

Embarrassing on 11:59 - Mar 25 by Dickydaler

I'm afraid that Jones hasn't filled me with confidence from day one. I was against dropping Josh in the first place and would definitely bring him back in on Saturday.
I know what you mean about feeling physically sick when the third goal went in. I thought I was going into shock!!

Ha know what you mean Dickydaler about 'going into shock' on 3rd goal, felt same
Embarrassing on 12:35 - Mar 25 with 2367 viewsKenBoon

That third goal was the single worst goal i've seen any team concede, mainly because it involved several players standing whilst a guy basically tiptoed for 10 yards in a straight line until he got to the goalie, seemed to freeze in shock and then just toe poke it into the goal.
Embarrassing on 12:46 - Mar 25 with 2304 viewsD_Alien

Embarrassing on 12:35 - Mar 25 by KenBoon

That third goal was the single worst goal i've seen any team concede, mainly because it involved several players standing whilst a guy basically tiptoed for 10 yards in a straight line until he got to the goalie, seemed to freeze in shock and then just toe poke it into the goal.

A couple of our players put "challenges" in. Whether they were trying not to commit a foul (probable red card) or trying not to injure themselves any further, who knows, but to call them ineffective wouldn't even go close. The only way it could've been any worse would've been if the scores had been level at that point.

Anyone else think of worse example of a goal conceded by us?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

Embarrassing on 12:54 - Mar 25 with 2259 viewsKenBoon

Embarrassing on 12:46 - Mar 25 by D_Alien

A couple of our players put "challenges" in. Whether they were trying not to commit a foul (probable red card) or trying not to injure themselves any further, who knows, but to call them ineffective wouldn't even go close. The only way it could've been any worse would've been if the scores had been level at that point.

I've just watched the replay of it. It is even worse than I remembered. It looks like a FIFA glitch. I've seen plenty of individual howlers, but there's at least 5 players involved in that one.
Embarrassing on 12:59 - Mar 25 with 2243 viewsdingdangblue

Embarrassing on 12:46 - Mar 25 by D_Alien

The 2nd goal is as bad! Eastham treading on the ball, then not clearing it, then RNL makes hardly any effort to stop the cross coming in. Just 3 rank bad goals! Best forget about it and move on to Saturday.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Embarrassing on 16:21 - Mar 25 with 1978 viewsaleanddale

Embarrassing on 12:59 - Mar 25 by dingdangblue

The 2nd goal is as bad! Eastham treading on the ball, then not clearing it, then RNL makes hardly any effort to stop the cross coming in. Just 3 rank bad goals! Best forget about it and move on to Saturday.

Exactly DDB

Dust ourselves down - move on and support the lads..

it has to be better on Saturday last night was a real horror show..

the game run by a 19 year old loanee in only his 4th start!! Hilly could do worse than look at this kid for next season - think he got MOM - Luke Woodland.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024