Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
1 Spare for Liverpool required 15:42 - Apr 27 with 1537 viewsRangersDave

Hi guys,
i was late in realising that the tickets for Liverpool were on sale, and as such missed the boat.

If anyone has a spare, id love it please.
I can supply free secure parking and a lift to and from the match, so no walking miles back to your car as i'm within 1 1/2 miles of Anfield.

Please PM me if you can help
cheers
Dave

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

1 Spare for Liverpool required on 09:01 - Apr 29 with 1467 viewsRangersDave

Ping!

Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

1 Spare for Liverpool required on 15:17 - May 1 with 1417 viewsRangersDave

desparate ping!!!!!

anyone?

1 Spare for Liverpool required on 15:38 - May 1 with 1404 viewsRangersw12

1 Spare for Liverpool required on 15:17 - May 1 by RangersDave

desparate ping!!!!!

anyone?

call the box-office they might have some returns
1 Spare for Liverpool required on 18:34 - May 1 with 1345 viewsPinnerRob

I know someone that had a couple but are in the liverpool end section next to our end, any good?
1 Spare for Liverpool required on 21:14 - May 1 with 1314 viewsRangersDave

Hi mate,

Thanks but no thanks.
I live with the scousers, I certainly don't want to be in with them, especially if they start to Lord it over us!

Besides I'd probably have my picket picked! Lol

1 Spare for Liverpool required on 21:21 - May 1 with 1307 viewsstowmarketrange

1 Spare for Liverpool required on 21:14 - May 1 by RangersDave

Hi mate,

Thanks but no thanks.
I live with the scousers, I certainly don't want to be in with them, especially if they start to Lord it over us!

Besides I'd probably have my picket picked! Lol

There were some people with spares on the qpr fans Facebook page.It might be worth a try.Thats where I got mine from.
1 Spare for Liverpool required on 22:43 - May 1 with 1265 viewsRangersDave

Cheers mate,
Will try and get on it.
Dave

1 Spare for Liverpool required on 10:17 - May 2 with 1206 viewsRangersDave

Ah well, no joy :-(

Ironic living that close to the ground I can hear the crowd sing, but can't get a ticket.
No worries, there's always the Interweb thingy for watching it and saving a dubloon or 50 lol

Thanks to all with their suggestions though and next time I won't leave it so late ( providing we play at Anfield again that is, lol)

Cheers
Dave

Login to get fewer ads

1 Spare for Liverpool required on 11:17 - May 2 with 1188 viewsstowmarketrange

1 Spare for Liverpool required on 10:17 - May 2 by RangersDave

Ah well, no joy :-(

Ironic living that close to the ground I can hear the crowd sing, but can't get a ticket.
No worries, there's always the Interweb thingy for watching it and saving a dubloon or 50 lol

Thanks to all with their suggestions though and next time I won't leave it so late ( providing we play at Anfield again that is, lol)

Cheers
Dave

Helli dave ive got a spare ticket if you still want one.we are on supporters coach 7.message me if you want it mate. £47 facevalue.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024