Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans club store Delivery 14:15 - May 8 with 2243 viewsswanskid95

Ordered a few things last Thursday, charged my card the £60 including next day delivery, and still nothing, tried to ring through only to be left ringing for 20 minutes before the line goes dead, sent an email over on Tuesday, still nothing.

Anybody else having this problem due to the recent sale?
Swans club store Delivery on 14:57 - May 8 with 2181 viewsswans11

Ordered Thursday one part arrived Wednesday one Thursday. Have you had email you can track parcel so you can check see if been delivered elsewhere
Swans club store Delivery on 18:47 - May 8 with 1995 viewsswanskid95

Swans club store Delivery on 14:57 - May 8 by swans11

Ordered Thursday one part arrived Wednesday one Thursday. Have you had email you can track parcel so you can check see if been delivered elsewhere

I've had an email saying my parcel has been pending shipment to Lincholnsire the day I bought it, but no sign of a Tracking number, only the web order, and the word play card ID number thing
Swans club store Delivery on 18:59 - May 8 with 1978 viewsTummer_from_Texas

I ordered some things last Friday when the big sale started - 3rd time I've done it.

Had to divide it up into two orders - too much weight to ship as one apparently.

Got my e-mail May 5 with a Royal Mail link that says "it" was passed on to USA shipping. As of today per USPS website, "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment."

Not sure if this is just one of the deliveries or both.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Swans club store Delivery on 19:21 - May 8 with 1945 viewsswanskid95

Swans club store Delivery on 18:59 - May 8 by Tummer_from_Texas

I ordered some things last Friday when the big sale started - 3rd time I've done it.

Had to divide it up into two orders - too much weight to ship as one apparently.

Got my e-mail May 5 with a Royal Mail link that says "it" was passed on to USA shipping. As of today per USPS website, "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment."

Not sure if this is just one of the deliveries or both.

Wouldn't surprise me if you got your Order before mine, all I got was a shirt and DVD
Swans club store Delivery on 23:38 - May 8 with 1809 viewsTonyrefail

Swans club store Delivery on 19:21 - May 8 by swanskid95

Wouldn't surprise me if you got your Order before mine, all I got was a shirt and DVD

I ordered 3 items last Thursday, full payment taken straight away then got email today saying 2 items being posted out today but 3rd item out of stock and payment for it will be refunded ( despite website saying in stock when I ordered)
Swans club store Delivery on 12:35 - May 9 with 1642 viewsApeShit

A few people in work have had emails saying the stuff they've ordered is now out of stock.

F*cking shambles
Swans club store Delivery on 23:47 - May 9 with 1501 viewsJon76

Swans club store Delivery on 12:35 - May 9 by ApeShit

A few people in work have had emails saying the stuff they've ordered is now out of stock.

F*cking shambles

Same happened to me, I sent e-mail of complaint and next day I had phone call to say they had found the out of stock items??????????
Swans club store Delivery on 08:01 - May 10 with 1419 viewsMyFinalHeaven

Serious Question: Why does our club's commercial department suck so much? You'd think they'd improve a little bit after so many years of being crap.

Come on you Swans.

Login to get fewer ads

Swans club store Delivery on 08:20 - May 10 with 1406 viewsjack247

Swans club store Delivery on 08:01 - May 10 by MyFinalHeaven

Serious Question: Why does our club's commercial department suck so much? You'd think they'd improve a little bit after so many years of being crap.

Do they just run it themselves or do they employ a company to deal with stock, logistics etc?

You almost think they would be better off selling what they sell in the outlets and paying someone like Amazon to deal with online orders.
Swans club store Delivery on 08:27 - May 10 with 1401 viewsdgt73

Swans club store Delivery on 08:01 - May 10 by MyFinalHeaven

Never had any problems at all. In fact I'd say my dealings with them have been first class.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Swans club store Delivery on 16:54 - May 13 with 1219 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Swans club store Delivery on 19:21 - May 8 by swanskid95

Any luck yet, swanskid?

Both my orders have been sitting in a USPS facility in Chicago for a couple days, according to the tracking site.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024