Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The inevitable 'applause for Bony's goal' thread 15:24 - May 17 with 12901 viewsMrSwerve

Hmmm....

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The inevitable 'applause for Bony's goal' thread on 23:26 - May 17 with 1697 viewsHumpty

The inevitable 'applause for Bony's goal' thread on 23:24 - May 17 by ScoobyWho

Stop moaning mun !

Heh! Sorry.
The inevitable 'applause for Bony's goal' thread on 23:33 - May 17 with 1685 viewsskippyjack

The inevitable 'applause for Bony's goal' thread on 22:58 - May 17 by Jackfath

Difference here being that the players mentioned never played for us.

Except Lua Lua was Pele that day.. Bony had 5 minutes..

It's a British thing ain't it..

OMG Paula Radcliffe finished 78th.. She's such an athlete.. Finishing 78th.. Let's award her an MBE for her incredible achievement.. The only thing I remember about Paula Radcliffe is when she sh*t herself and collapsed in the Olympics.. I think the MBE was a sympathetic gesture.. Can you imagine if a German Athlete kept finishing 78th and started plopping out logs?.. Imagine if she was Chinese.. They would've shot her and put her down.. Look at Eddie the Eagle.. We're a weird nation.. We even let the Romanians come in.. Rob us blind.. Claim all sorts and f*ck off back home.. They're effectively wiping out people's bank accounts and building mansions in Romania..

We're a f*cking mad nation.. White Dee has become a millionaire overnight.. For puffing a fag and talking a modicum of sense while not working for a millennium.. We've got an NHS waiting list for Girls who want a boob job to lift their 'self esteem' while f*cking old people are basically getting death sentences.. Then you've got people like me.. Unable to get a job because I'm toooo rational.. It'll be a law soon.. You'll have to be irrational to get a job.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The inevitable 'applause for Bony's goal' thread on 23:59 - May 17 with 1651 viewslondonlisa2001

The inevitable 'applause for Bony's goal' thread on 23:33 - May 17 by skippyjack

Except Lua Lua was Pele that day.. Bony had 5 minutes..

It's a British thing ain't it..

OMG Paula Radcliffe finished 78th.. She's such an athlete.. Finishing 78th.. Let's award her an MBE for her incredible achievement.. The only thing I remember about Paula Radcliffe is when she sh*t herself and collapsed in the Olympics.. I think the MBE was a sympathetic gesture.. Can you imagine if a German Athlete kept finishing 78th and started plopping out logs?.. Imagine if she was Chinese.. They would've shot her and put her down.. Look at Eddie the Eagle.. We're a weird nation.. We even let the Romanians come in.. Rob us blind.. Claim all sorts and f*ck off back home.. They're effectively wiping out people's bank accounts and building mansions in Romania..

We're a f*cking mad nation.. White Dee has become a millionaire overnight.. For puffing a fag and talking a modicum of sense while not working for a millennium.. We've got an NHS waiting list for Girls who want a boob job to lift their 'self esteem' while f*cking old people are basically getting death sentences.. Then you've got people like me.. Unable to get a job because I'm toooo rational.. It'll be a law soon.. You'll have to be irrational to get a job.

She never finished 78th in her life.

She is the current world record holder and was the world champion and world number 1.

Find something you are the best in the world at and then perhaps you can mock.

Until then, why don't you shut up?
The inevitable 'applause for Bony's goal' thread on 00:24 - May 18 with 1632 viewsskippyjack

The inevitable 'applause for Bony's goal' thread on 23:59 - May 17 by londonlisa2001

She never finished 78th in her life.

She is the current world record holder and was the world champion and world number 1.

Find something you are the best in the world at and then perhaps you can mock.

Until then, why don't you shut up?

You're the skilled people.. Fix the 1.5 trillion debt we currently reside in.. As your mothers and fathers would agree with me.. Your generation has left us youngsters in limbo!.. You're sending us into the 3rd World!.. You bunch of hypocritical nutters.. You've let this Country turn to sh*t..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The inevitable 'applause for Bony's goal' thread on 00:29 - May 18 with 1630 viewslondonlisa2001

The inevitable 'applause for Bony's goal' thread on 00:24 - May 18 by skippyjack

You're the skilled people.. Fix the 1.5 trillion debt we currently reside in.. As your mothers and fathers would agree with me.. Your generation has left us youngsters in limbo!.. You're sending us into the 3rd World!.. You bunch of hypocritical nutters.. You've let this Country turn to sh*t..

Go and get some 'skills' then rather than moaning constantly. It's pretty easy to do.
The inevitable 'applause for Bony's goal' thread on 01:05 - May 18 with 1608 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The inevitable 'applause for Bony's goal' thread on 00:24 - May 18 by skippyjack

No 1. Lisa is about your age.
No 2. She isn't an investment banker.

Fin.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The inevitable 'applause for Bony's goal' thread on 06:57 - May 18 with 1558 viewsMattG

I didn't applaud but don't have any problem with those that did. I would assume that, had it been 3-3 or, worse, 4-3 to us when he scored, the reaction would have been different.

Re: Lampard, my assumption was that the applause recognised the fact that it was almost certainly the last time he will play at the Liberty rather than the fact that he was, very briefly, one of our players many moons ago.

None of this is the end of the world as we know it.
The inevitable 'applause for Bony's goal' thread on 07:05 - May 18 with 1552 viewsPacemaker

I didn't applaud and assumed it was because he didn't celebrate rather than the fact he scored. I don't understand why he got clapped when Sinclair got hammered, no difference in circumstances leaving us as far as I am aware and Scott did as much if not more for the Swans.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Login to get fewer ads

The inevitable 'applause for Bony's goal' thread on 10:06 - May 18 with 1499 viewslibertine

does anyone remember the goal that cisse scored against Chelsea 4 years ago ish absolutely brilliant goal and drogba applauded it, because it was brilliant.

was Bonys goal brilliant ? No , it was a slip up!

and it put us out of reach of the 1 point and who even knows we could have won.

I agree about this nonsense welsh attitude that seems to dominate our culture, keep your head down son!

Its this that really pissses me off, your much to good for us, you should play for a real team like city. I know that that is pragmatism, but I really don't like it, it justfeels wrong!

the clapping thing is weird though it starts with one person clapping because he is a tw@ then the guy next to him starts and then you also start clapping, without a clue for what your clapping, thinking if I don't clap them I'm a bit stupid not knowing what i'm clapping for and the cycle perpetuates itself! and then everyone is clapping and nodding to each other, no one knowing why, just pretending to know , what the clap is for.

nutters
The inevitable 'applause for Bony's goal' thread on 10:09 - May 18 with 1495 viewscontroversial_jack

The inevitable 'applause for Bony's goal' thread on 16:58 - May 17 by Clinton

Prolific and much loved ex striker, who we sold for a lot of money, scores a meaningless goal against us. Acting respectfully he mutes any celebration. I applauded the respect he showed.
I'll clap who I want.

It wasn't meaningless, it finished us off.
The inevitable 'applause for Bony's goal' thread on 11:58 - May 18 with 1443 viewsfather_jack

would have been a nice touch if bony had come out on the lap of honour imo, earned it earlier in the season.

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

The inevitable 'applause for Bony's goal' thread on 12:02 - May 18 with 1435 viewsDarran

The inevitable 'applause for Bony's goal' thread on 11:58 - May 18 by father_jack

would have been a nice touch if bony had come out on the lap of honour imo, earned it earlier in the season.

He doesn't give a f*ck about us and if people think he does they're deluded.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The inevitable 'applause for Bony's goal' thread on 12:07 - May 18 with 1426 viewsTrundle10

The inevitable 'applause for Bony's goal' thread on 12:02 - May 18 by Darran

He doesn't give a f*ck about us and if people think he does they're deluded.

That sounds pathetic. How do you know?

Shock horror....... Player leaves for more money and a team who compete in Champions League......
The inevitable 'applause for Bony's goal' thread on 12:12 - May 18 with 1421 viewsDarran

The inevitable 'applause for Bony's goal' thread on 12:07 - May 18 by Trundle10

That sounds pathetic. How do you know?

Shock horror....... Player leaves for more money and a team who compete in Champions League......

Oh come on this not celebrating isn't out of respect for anyone it's just another bollox fad that's crept into the game.
And as for the other bit if you're saying in bitter you couldn't be more wrong,I say it everytime he doesn't play for us and I couldn't care less about him.

The inevitable 'applause for Bony's goal' thread on 12:32 - May 18 with 1403 viewscrackerjack

Clapping the opposition is just another manifestation of how sterile football is becoming..... just like half & half scarves. Feckin' pathetic!

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

The inevitable 'applause for Bony's goal' thread on 12:39 - May 18 with 1388 viewsheadcleaner

it repulses me almost as much as the loons who applauded Giggs for his services to Welsh football. Urkin Ell the nutters have taken over the asylum. I wouldn't want to return to cages or violence but making the opposition as comfortable as possible and applauding them for every little thing is soft.

I can't stand Stoke at all but could you see something similar happening there if Kenwyn Jones scored? Nah I doubt it.
The inevitable 'applause for Bony's goal' thread on 12:42 - May 18 with 1375 viewsTrundle10

You pay your money and make your choice.
The inevitable 'applause for Bony's goal' thread on 12:44 - May 18 with 1373 viewsdgt73

Well i applauded W Bony and i couldn't give 2 fuks what other people think....thats all.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

The inevitable 'applause for Bony's goal' thread on 12:45 - May 18 with 1363 viewsTrundle10

The inevitable 'applause for Bony's goal' thread on 12:44 - May 18 by dgt73

Well i applauded W Bony and i couldn't give 2 fuks what other people think....thats all.

fuk me!!! i agree with you
The inevitable 'applause for Bony's goal' thread on 12:46 - May 18 with 1361 viewssherpajacob

Didn't Liverpool fans applaud us off at Anfield in our first PL season?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The inevitable 'applause for Bony's goal' thread on 12:49 - May 18 with 1350 viewsdgt73

The inevitable 'applause for Bony's goal' thread on 12:46 - May 18 by sherpajacob

Didn't Liverpool fans applaud us off at Anfield in our first PL season?

Yes

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

The inevitable 'applause for Bony's goal' thread on 12:52 - May 18 with 1339 viewsDewi1jack

The inevitable 'applause for Bony's goal' thread on 12:12 - May 18 by Darran

Oh come on this not celebrating isn't out of respect for anyone it's just another bollox fad that's crept into the game.
And as for the other bit if you're saying in bitter you couldn't be more wrong,I say it everytime he doesn't play for us and I couldn't care less about him.

This.
Pretty sure Fabio Borini did his Hitler moustache and salute celebration when he scored for Slumberland against us .
Winds me up when anyone scores against us, but more respect to Borini for not being hypocritical about it.
If players loved a club so much, they'd never move on until sacked/ contract not renewed. Money, other clubs' history, winning trophies just wouldn't sway them.
Everyone has their price though.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

The inevitable 'applause for Bony's goal' thread on 12:55 - May 18 with 1333 viewsSwanseajill

If I wanted to clap the opposition, I would be a regular cricket fan, and ...that ain't never going to happen.
There are real fans of football and I have respect for them. Although I'm not sure about Cardiff fans that also go to Swans games and as much as I love the game I don't class myself as one of those "real" football fans.
I loved watching Bony when he was a jack, but yesterday he scored against my team.

I'm a Swansea fan, always have been, and always will be. As I've mentioned, I don't applaud the opposition.
The inevitable 'applause for Bony's goal' thread on 13:08 - May 18 with 1302 viewsTrundle10

The inevitable 'applause for Bony's goal' thread on 12:55 - May 18 by Swanseajill

If I wanted to clap the opposition, I would be a regular cricket fan, and ...that ain't never going to happen.
There are real fans of football and I have respect for them. Although I'm not sure about Cardiff fans that also go to Swans games and as much as I love the game I don't class myself as one of those "real" football fans.
I loved watching Bony when he was a jack, but yesterday he scored against my team.

I'm a Swansea fan, always have been, and always will be. As I've mentioned, I don't applaud the opposition.

I don't think any Swansea fan applauded his goal. Just the fact he showed a bit of class after the goal. Get over it ffs!
The inevitable 'applause for Bony's goal' thread on 13:11 - May 18 with 1296 viewsDarran

The inevitable 'applause for Bony's goal' thread on 12:44 - May 18 by dgt73

He's black mind.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024