Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ramsey is and will be a disaster 22:11 - May 25 with 21679 viewsWestbourneR

Of all the terrible decisions TF has made giving Ramsey a long term contract takes the biscuit.

Mark my words he'll be fired after 15 games next season. I just hope he's goes in time for someone else to turn it around.

How you can give someone the job when they've got a record as caretaker like that is totally beyond me. People say 'he took over a bad situation' well he succeeded in making it even worse!

The worst bit is we're missing out on great people like Warburton, Clement and McLaren too.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Ramsey is and will be a disaster on 23:51 - Nov 4 with 1284 viewsMatch82

Ramsey is and will be a disaster on 23:30 - Nov 4 by FredManRave

Agreed, he even called the number of games.

It does all look so predictable now though. Of everything surrounding the decision to give Ramsey the job then the most unfathomable was the length of contract. He'll be ok though and will no doubt be back coaching very soon.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2015 23:32]

I actually disagree with the leng th of contract comment.

When you talk about a long term plan when you appoint a manager, you can't give him a 1 year contract, it contradicts everything else. You offer him a long contract, knowing that you'll eat some if the appointment doesn't work.
Ramsey is and will be a disaster on 23:53 - Nov 4 with 1276 viewsFredManRave

Ramsey is and will be a disaster on 23:51 - Nov 4 by Match82

I actually disagree with the leng th of contract comment.

When you talk about a long term plan when you appoint a manager, you can't give him a 1 year contract, it contradicts everything else. You offer him a long contract, knowing that you'll eat some if the appointment doesn't work.

I'll meet you half way as I would have suggested a 2 year contract would have been the most prudent.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Ramsey is and will be a disaster on 00:02 - Nov 5 with 1234 viewsTacticalR

Whether Ramsey has been a disaster this season is a matter for debate, but good call on the number of games he would get, WestbourneR.

Air hostess clique

Ramsey is and will be a disaster on 08:58 - Nov 5 with 1148 viewsTGRRRSSS

I think disaster was starting to form is the best way to look at it, we were regressing.
I've stated elsewhere where I think the failings are coming from so wont regurgitate here.
Good Call Westbourne
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024