Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barnsley 5 Rochdale 0 11:23 - Jun 12 with 3472 viewsDaleView

Do we still need reminding of that result on the Fans Forum?
Much better would be to show the top 10 final positions in League 1 for last season.
Barnsley 5 Rochdale 0 on 12:04 - Jun 12 with 3403 viewsdingdangblue

Id forgotten about the 5-0 to be honest - till you mentioned it.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Barnsley 5 Rochdale 0 on 12:07 - Jun 12 with 3402 viewsYouTubeDale

It reminds us that we need to defend corners better. Hopefully Keith looks at it long enough. When is Logan going to sign?

Anyway, we finished above Barnsley. They could have scored a hundred goals and still couldn't catch us. Now that must have given Keith satisfaction. On the other side of the coin, it would have been a disaster if we needed a win and they beat us, but I am sure the approach to the game would have been different.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Barnsley 5 Rochdale 0 on 12:14 - Jun 12 with 3384 viewsfitzochris

The question should be, 'is Conrad going to sign?', not 'when'.

He'll have suitors offering him better terms than us, right now.

If we are after him, which I would like to hope we are, I just hope we have a Plan B should he end up elsewhere.

Whatever way you look at it, Hilly cannot be content to start the season with the keepers we currently have, or he would not have tried to freshen things up with the Jones signing late last season.

How Hilly intends us to set up next season will remain a mystery until a few pre-season games are played, but this is the one position, to a very large degree, that isn't dependent on any system.

Logan would be THE signing, but we need to be ready if he isn't.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Barnsley 5 Rochdale 0 on 12:43 - Jun 12 with 3297 viewsfitzochris

Also, any offer would have to pay to heat his indoor swimming pool:

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/101012-pool-party-at-the-logans/page-2?h

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Barnsley 5 Rochdale 0 on 12:59 - Jun 12 with 3248 viewsJimmyRustler

Barnsley 5 Rochdale 0 on 12:14 - Jun 12 by fitzochris

The question should be, 'is Conrad going to sign?', not 'when'.

He'll have suitors offering him better terms than us, right now.

If we are after him, which I would like to hope we are, I just hope we have a Plan B should he end up elsewhere.

Whatever way you look at it, Hilly cannot be content to start the season with the keepers we currently have, or he would not have tried to freshen things up with the Jones signing late last season.

How Hilly intends us to set up next season will remain a mystery until a few pre-season games are played, but this is the one position, to a very large degree, that isn't dependent on any system.

Logan would be THE signing, but we need to be ready if he isn't.

I see Oxford have signed Slocombe.

I know money talks but I wish we would have at least had a sniff around the lad. We can't wait on Conrad forever. A new number 1 is a must if we are to push on again this year IMO
Barnsley 5 Rochdale 0 on 14:39 - Jun 12 with 3118 viewsdingdangblue

I really hope next season we dont see any of this 'low profile' Hill going into hiding before the 2 Barnsley games. Who cares what they think about him! Loads of managers go back to their old clubs without all the nonsense we had last season.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Barnsley 5 Rochdale 0 on 15:54 - Jun 12 with 3046 viewsDaleiLama

Barnsley 5 Rochdale 0 on 12:59 - Jun 12 by JimmyRustler

I see Oxford have signed Slocombe.

I know money talks but I wish we would have at least had a sniff around the lad. We can't wait on Conrad forever. A new number 1 is a must if we are to push on again this year IMO

Could have been worse - they could have got Mr Grainger?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024