Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Appears I've Upset Someone 12:55 - Jun 16 with 9894 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

That's my cue to stop talking rubbish to strangers.

Cheerio!
Appears I've Upset Someone on 08:08 - Jun 17 with 2479 viewsYorkRanger

Appears I've Upset Someone on 06:36 - Jun 17 by westberksr

Stockholm syndrome in a message board stylie!

Appears I've Upset Someone on 08:36 - Jun 17 with 2429 viewsDiscodroids

Appears I've Upset Someone on 22:20 - Jun 16 by YorkRanger

I'll never ignoe you Disco. TBH you used to drive me insane, but I've grown to love you....

thanks my old friend... ive been married 3 times and the second mrs left me to live in the forest of dean (cinderford) to live with a christian faction that refuse to use buttons and computers..its safe to say i drove her insane too!!

love you to

xx

A Number One.

Appears I've Upset Someone on 09:08 - Jun 17 with 2392 viewsCiderwithRsie

Appears I've Upset Someone on 08:36 - Jun 17 by Discodroids

thanks my old friend... ive been married 3 times and the second mrs left me to live in the forest of dean (cinderford) to live with a christian faction that refuse to use buttons and computers..its safe to say i drove her insane too!!

love you to

xx

"the second mrs left me to live in the forest of dean (cinderford) to live with a christian faction that refuse to use buttons and computers.."

Dangerously modern for the Forest, that, where Christianity is regarded as a foreign innovation best dealt with by use of a big whicker man, a bottle of Esso Blue and a packet of Bryant & Mays.

Apparently they've filmed some of the new Star Wars there. I doubt any CGI was needed. Or indeed any acting.
Appears I've Upset Someone on 09:18 - Jun 17 with 2371 viewsDiscodroids

Appears I've Upset Someone on 09:08 - Jun 17 by CiderwithRsie

"the second mrs left me to live in the forest of dean (cinderford) to live with a christian faction that refuse to use buttons and computers.."

Dangerously modern for the Forest, that, where Christianity is regarded as a foreign innovation best dealt with by use of a big whicker man, a bottle of Esso Blue and a packet of Bryant & Mays.

Apparently they've filmed some of the new Star Wars there. I doubt any CGI was needed. Or indeed any acting.

have you ever seen the film 'southern comfort' ..well cinderford is just like that .

she tried to run me over once in her mini mayfair , while 'she sellS sanctuary' by the cult blared out on the car radio...i remember thinking clearly at the time that this was a juxtaposition of some note

halcyon days...we could have won a hostess trolly on mr and mrs..

A Number One.

Appears I've Upset Someone on 09:40 - Jun 17 with 2330 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Appears I've Upset Someone on 09:18 - Jun 17 by Discodroids

have you ever seen the film 'southern comfort' ..well cinderford is just like that .

she tried to run me over once in her mini mayfair , while 'she sellS sanctuary' by the cult blared out on the car radio...i remember thinking clearly at the time that this was a juxtaposition of some note

halcyon days...we could have won a hostess trolly on mr and mrs..

"she tried to run me over once in her mini mayfair , while 'she sellS sanctuary' by the cult blared out on the car radio...i remember thinking clearly at the time that this was a juxtaposition of some note"

Superb! Comedy gold.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Appears I've Upset Someone on 09:46 - Jun 17 with 2315 viewsDiscodroids

Appears I've Upset Someone on 09:40 - Jun 17 by BrianMcCarthy

"she tried to run me over once in her mini mayfair , while 'she sellS sanctuary' by the cult blared out on the car radio...i remember thinking clearly at the time that this was a juxtaposition of some note"

Superb! Comedy gold.

straight up bri !.

id been heavily on the piss and the quakers oats for about 3 days (1998 ish) and brought home a bloke to stay for us for a while who was down on his luck from work. she went crazy and attacked me with an arsenal of spatualas , sieves and slotted spoons like a shaolin ninja who had just been to the ideal home exhibition.thankfully shes found god now for a very reasonable 10% tithe of her wages.
[Post edited 17 Jun 2015 9:47]

A Number One.

Appears I've Upset Someone on 09:52 - Jun 17 with 2299 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Appears I've Upset Someone on 09:46 - Jun 17 by Discodroids

straight up bri !.

id been heavily on the piss and the quakers oats for about 3 days (1998 ish) and brought home a bloke to stay for us for a while who was down on his luck from work. she went crazy and attacked me with an arsenal of spatualas , sieves and slotted spoons like a shaolin ninja who had just been to the ideal home exhibition.thankfully shes found god now for a very reasonable 10% tithe of her wages.
[Post edited 17 Jun 2015 9:47]

"For a very reasonable 10% tithe of her wages", indeed.

God does know how to cover his expenses, alright.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Appears I've Upset Someone on 10:00 - Jun 17 with 2283 viewsTheBlob

Get your arse back on here immediately Bazza,that's an order.
There's no shame in wearing paisley thongs,you've got to learn to
take your lumps like everyone else.
The only thing I've ever ignored is that Frankie F*cking Knuckles thread.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Login to get fewer ads

Appears I've Upset Someone on 10:30 - Jun 17 with 2236 viewsjohncharles

Bazza, the clue is in your OP. Talking rubbish is okay, where you've gone wrong is listening to rubbish.

Strong and stable my arse.

Appears I've Upset Someone on 10:35 - Jun 17 with 2222 viewsDiscodroids

what happened ??, was it something to do with my ISIS package holiday thread that was deleted. ?

bloody shame, i was only listening this morning to that catchy little ditty that ISIS always play on their videos.. its not the one they play when going into battle or beheading non believers .
its the one they play when their destroying ancient works of art , priceless artifacts , antiquities and erasing the cradle of various civilizations with sledge hammers .

they seem to be having a rollicking good time smashing to fck ancient scrolls and manuscripts to this quirky ISIS jam...it really draws the listener in , becoming quite infectious..upon hearing it again today i took to obliterating my own priceless antiquities such as my john lowe dartboard cabinet , my replica 'pete beal ' tankard and jo's nest of fcking tables. Vi's retro bar over the road remains unscathed..although vi herself wasnt so lucky as the ISIS culture beat sent me into a frenzy and i beheaded tiddles her cat. with wilfs gurka knife.

im sure yourd forgive my horseplay if you heard it yourself..it sounds a bit like andrews golds 'never let her slip away' and cliff richards 'carrie'
[Post edited 17 Jun 2015 10:47]

A Number One.

Appears I've Upset Someone on 11:01 - Jun 17 with 2187 viewsBluce_Ree

Disco - http://www.the80smovieclub.co.uk/worryingly-bleak-deaths-of-the-80s-3-southern-c

I love that film!

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Appears I've Upset Someone on 11:06 - Jun 17 with 2178 viewsDiscodroids

Appears I've Upset Someone on 11:01 - Jun 17 by Bluce_Ree

Disco - http://www.the80smovieclub.co.uk/worryingly-bleak-deaths-of-the-80s-3-southern-c

I love that film!

me too mate. love it.

A Number One.

Appears I've Upset Someone on 11:37 - Jun 17 with 2147 viewsSomersetHoops

I've had some mildly personal abuse on here normally when I've posted duff information late at night after a few pints or glasses of wine when my normally fine tuned mental powers are somewhat compromised. My first reaction is normally to want to respond with escalating abuse as I've seen some do on various sites including here. I have so far managed to restrain myself until the following day when I generally realise the abuse I've received is justified and even if it isn't its been worded in such exquisite prose from someone like Dorse or Disco that I tend to admire it. In other cases it can be where somebody has the badly advised effrontery to hold a different opinion from me about the issue in discussion, be it politics religion or even football and I accept, as we would all be advised to, that other opinions are available and in rare cases may even be valid. So carry on talking rubbish as under the circumstances described I probably will. Some of the best side-tracks posts have taken are the result of some drunken soak misunderstanding the original intent and making a weird off subject comment responded to by the massed intelligentsia resources of LFW.

Who's Next?

Appears I've Upset Someone on 12:06 - Jun 17 with 2120 viewsessextaxiboy

Oi Bazza , Get yourself back on here sharpish .

Think I have agreed with you about once , so that proves you are talking rubbish

We all post something close to the wire and get deleted at some point , Clive Anderson is a master at it .

Dont miss the Ramsey revolution on LFW.
Appears I've Upset Someone on 14:42 - Jun 17 with 2055 viewsDiscodroids

Appears I've Upset Someone on 11:37 - Jun 17 by SomersetHoops

I've had some mildly personal abuse on here normally when I've posted duff information late at night after a few pints or glasses of wine when my normally fine tuned mental powers are somewhat compromised. My first reaction is normally to want to respond with escalating abuse as I've seen some do on various sites including here. I have so far managed to restrain myself until the following day when I generally realise the abuse I've received is justified and even if it isn't its been worded in such exquisite prose from someone like Dorse or Disco that I tend to admire it. In other cases it can be where somebody has the badly advised effrontery to hold a different opinion from me about the issue in discussion, be it politics religion or even football and I accept, as we would all be advised to, that other opinions are available and in rare cases may even be valid. So carry on talking rubbish as under the circumstances described I probably will. Some of the best side-tracks posts have taken are the result of some drunken soak misunderstanding the original intent and making a weird off subject comment responded to by the massed intelligentsia resources of LFW.

i can understand that mate, its usually when ive had a day sparring with all manner of shite in the probation service.

i went wildly over the top with a a lad, jigsore, on here a few months ago, after a ruck at the end of the day processing human flesh for rehabilitation

you look back the next day and think ' reign it glenn you daft fukker'

having said that , there are some right snidey fkrs on here who throw their hands up in the air like an alabama lay preacher when they get it back like hulk in a tu tu serving an ace.

A Number One.

Appears I've Upset Someone on 15:26 - Jun 17 with 1861 viewsDorse

Appears I've Upset Someone on 11:37 - Jun 17 by SomersetHoops

To be honest, pretty much everything I write is intended to raise a smile / eyebrow rather than anyone's blood pressure. I try to stay off the subjects that cause most grief on here: religion, immigration and politics. So, with that in mind, I'm off out to get tickets for the Labour leadership debate with my Imam, Ali Abu Bakr al Baghdadi, and his seventeen, non-English speaking, benefits-funded kids.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Appears I've Upset Someone on 15:32 - Jun 17 with 1846 viewslondonscottish

Bazza I like your post, come back!

Blobster, thanks for reminding me of the Frankie Thread - must post a couple more tunes there :-)

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Appears I've Upset Someone on 15:38 - Jun 17 with 1838 viewsDorse

Didn't Bazza's Mum warn him about talking to strangers? That's probably where the trouble started.

Appears I've Upset Someone on 16:11 - Jun 17 with 1817 viewsTheBlob

Appears I've Upset Someone on 15:32 - Jun 17 by londonscottish

Bazza I like your post, come back!

Blobster, thanks for reminding me of the Frankie Thread - must post a couple more tunes there :-)

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Appears I've Upset Someone on 19:54 - Jun 17 with 1736 viewsSomersetHoops

Appears I've Upset Someone on 14:42 - Jun 17 by Discodroids

i can understand that mate, its usually when ive had a day sparring with all manner of shite in the probation service.

i went wildly over the top with a a lad, jigsore, on here a few months ago, after a ruck at the end of the day processing human flesh for rehabilitation

you look back the next day and think ' reign it glenn you daft fukker'

having said that , there are some right snidey fkrs on here who throw their hands up in the air like an alabama lay preacher when they get it back like hulk in a tu tu serving an ace.

Yea Disco right on. BTW you are leading the way in showing me how to use paragraphs in my posts. It might make them easier to read - as if.

Who's Next?

Appears I've Upset Someone on 20:01 - Jun 17 with 1724 viewsSomersetHoops

Appears I've Upset Someone on 15:26 - Jun 17 by Dorse

To be honest, pretty much everything I write is intended to raise a smile / eyebrow rather than anyone's blood pressure. I try to stay off the subjects that cause most grief on here: religion, immigration and politics. So, with that in mind, I'm off out to get tickets for the Labour leadership debate with my Imam, Ali Abu Bakr al Baghdadi, and his seventeen, non-English speaking, benefits-funded kids.

OK Dorse several laughs raised there - keep it up.

I suppose once we've got a team and start playing we will need to return to discussing football most of the time - That's when the flouncing bitchin' really starts, but that can be fun as long as it doesn't go too far.

Who's Next?

Appears I've Upset Someone on 22:47 - Jun 17 with 1632 viewsDorse

Appears I've Upset Someone on 20:01 - Jun 17 by SomersetHoops

OK Dorse several laughs raised there - keep it up.

I suppose once we've got a team and start playing we will need to return to discussing football most of the time - That's when the flouncing bitchin' really starts, but that can be fun as long as it doesn't go too far.

If it does, challenge them to a traditional 'Somerset Arm Wrestle' - kick each other in the bollox and it's the first to run 100m.

However, make sure you go first. I got caught like that before.

Appears I've Upset Someone on 23:10 - Jun 17 with 1599 viewsTacticalR

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024