Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Forest fans 17:36 - Sep 12 with 2727 viewsstowmarketrange

Can anyone shed some some light on what happened in the Forest end and why they were clapping around the middle of the stand?
If it was a medical problem I hope the person concerned is ok.
I thought the ref would've stopped play just to be on the safe side.He did every other time someone in Forest shirt went down.
Forest fans on 19:10 - Sep 12 with 2569 viewsCheshireR

A Forest fan was taken out on a stretcher just before half time. At one point the stewards were clearing the concourse at the back of the Ellerslie Rd stand - but they got him/her out to a waiting ambulance via the lower school exit.
Forest fans on 19:40 - Sep 12 with 2440 viewsstowmarketrange

Forest fans on 19:10 - Sep 12 by CheshireR

A Forest fan was taken out on a stretcher just before half time. At one point the stewards were clearing the concourse at the back of the Ellerslie Rd stand - but they got him/her out to a waiting ambulance via the lower school exit.

Cheers for that.I saw a whole of empty seats appear and then the Forest fans started clapping,so I guessed it must have been something like that.
Forest fans on 11:54 - Sep 13 with 1957 viewsFirehoop

Forest fan, had cardiac arrest, ended up in Hammersmith hospital !
Forest fans on 11:58 - Sep 13 with 1939 viewsstowmarketrange

Forest fans on 11:54 - Sep 13 by Firehoop

Forest fan, had cardiac arrest, ended up in Hammersmith hospital !

Thanks for the update.I hope the person is ok.
Forest fans on 12:06 - Sep 13 with 1914 viewsHollowayRanger

hope the person makes a full recovery

that said how could you have a heart attack watching that first half

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Forest fans on 12:10 - Sep 13 with 1902 viewsHunterhoop

Forest fans on 12:06 - Sep 13 by HollowayRanger

hope the person makes a full recovery

that said how could you have a heart attack watching that first half

Indeed. My mate (Forest fan) was a few seats along. Bloke was an old boy, in a large group, son was there. He actually died (ie. his heart completely stopped for a while) but they got him going again. A Forest fan nearby happened to be a doctor.
Forest fans on 12:25 - Sep 13 with 1861 viewsHollowayRanger

Forest fans on 12:10 - Sep 13 by Hunterhoop

Indeed. My mate (Forest fan) was a few seats along. Bloke was an old boy, in a large group, son was there. He actually died (ie. his heart completely stopped for a while) but they got him going again. A Forest fan nearby happened to be a doctor.

terrible shock for all concerned ,glad he wasn't alone and hopefully is now in safe hands

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Forest fans on 12:29 - Sep 13 with 1841 viewsizlingtonhoop

Forest fans on 12:10 - Sep 13 by Hunterhoop

A Tricky Tree surgeon?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024