Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hill interview inc. some really interesting comments on Bunney 21:02 - Sep 19 with 4967 views442Dale

https://audioboom.com/boos/3594261-officiallydale-manager-keith-hill-gives-his-v

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Hill interview inc. some really interesting comments on Bunney on 21:15 - Sep 19 with 4891 viewsKenBoon

I hope Bunney takes the challenge (and that Professional tablet). Tough words though. Fair words mind you.
Hill interview inc. some really interesting comments on Bunney on 21:20 - Sep 19 with 4868 views442Dale

The bit about him being the final choice for the bench stood out. Wonder what got him on ahead of NML or even someone who plays elsewhere like Bennett or Eastham.

On that, although he's done quite well so far, Lancashire is just not as good at defending as Eastham.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Hill interview inc. some really interesting comments on Bunney on 21:31 - Sep 19 with 4809 viewswroughtironron

sounds like Hilly has just about run out of patience
Hill interview inc. some really interesting comments on Bunney on 21:42 - Sep 19 with 4771 viewsD_Alien

Hill interview inc. some really interesting comments on Bunney on 21:31 - Sep 19 by wroughtironron

How it sounds and what KH really thinks, are almost certainly two different things

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Hill interview inc. some really interesting comments on Bunney on 21:49 - Sep 19 with 4747 viewsonedalefan

If Hilly keeps putting him on either as sub or starting ahead of others, does he actually believe in him? After today, does he think he is more of an impact substitute?
Hill interview inc. some really interesting comments on Bunney on 21:51 - Sep 19 with 4737 viewsKenBoon

Hill interview inc. some really interesting comments on Bunney on 21:31 - Sep 19 by wroughtironron

Hill wouldn't say that stuff publicly if he's ran out of patience. I see it more as trying to improve the player than have a swipe at him. Some managers do that, but I think Hill would see something like that as a personal failure.
Hill interview inc. some really interesting comments on Bunney on 10:18 - Sep 20 with 4246 viewsaleanddale

First up well done Joe a fantastic off the bench performance!!

Great goal too.

Makes sense about being a late developer.. Another half a stone of muscle and another half a yard he could really kick on.

He played very very well yesterday!
Hill interview inc. some really interesting comments on Bunney on 12:33 - Sep 20 with 4107 viewsboromat

I think the only reason Eastham wasn't on the bench was to free up more options especially going forward. Eastham is a one position player really and having Joe Raff and Rosey on the bench gives us enough defensive cover in defence and midfield freeing up the rest of the sub positions for players to affect the game up top (barre the keeper).

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Login to get fewer ads

Hill interview inc. some really interesting comments on Bunney on 14:19 - Sep 21 with 3702 viewsaleanddale

I know we have a great defensive record ( so far so good ) this season but some unpunished basic errors still need to be ironed out by jimmy and Ollie!!
Hill interview inc. some really interesting comments on Bunney on 16:11 - Sep 21 with 3560 viewsPDIDDY

A bit of DNA thrown into the mix as well, synergy next?

Gissa job

Hill interview inc. some really interesting comments on Bunney on 16:26 - Sep 21 with 3530 viewsdingdangblue

Hill interview inc. some really interesting comments on Bunney on 16:11 - Sep 21 by PDIDDY

A bit of DNA thrown into the mix as well, synergy next?

Hilly was on about DNA years ago at Barnsley - that's where Brentcroft has got it from. As long as Hill doesn't mention 'Special Human Beings' we'll be fine. What was Brentcroft on about on GMR? Defragmented play?

#journey
#the Chur

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Hill interview inc. some really interesting comments on Bunney on 16:43 - Sep 21 with 3489 viewsPDIDDY

Hill interview inc. some really interesting comments on Bunney on 16:26 - Sep 21 by dingdangblue

Hilly was on about DNA years ago at Barnsley - that's where Brentcroft has got it from. As long as Hill doesn't mention 'Special Human Beings' we'll be fine. What was Brentcroft on about on GMR? Defragmented play?

#journey
#the Chur

You seem very angry? Good job flicker doesn't copy hillys burnage accent, strange that, a boltonian who played in plymouth , Blackburn and dogdale who pretends to be from townnnnnnnnnnnnn

Gissa job

Hill interview inc. some really interesting comments on Bunney on 17:09 - Sep 21 with 3432 viewsgibraltar_dale

Hill interview inc. some really interesting comments on Bunney on 16:43 - Sep 21 by PDIDDY

You seem very angry? Good job flicker doesn't copy hillys burnage accent, strange that, a boltonian who played in plymouth , Blackburn and dogdale who pretends to be from townnnnnnnnnnnnn

A Bury fan wanting to talk about plastic mancs? Really?
Hill interview inc. some really interesting comments on Bunney on 17:12 - Sep 21 with 3417 viewsaleanddale

Hill interview inc. some really interesting comments on Bunney on 17:09 - Sep 21 by gibraltar_dale

A Bury fan wanting to talk about plastic mancs? Really?

Didds also is a wanna be Hoolie!!

Hope he keeps the kiddies under control in a few weeks!!
Hill interview inc. some really interesting comments on Bunney on 18:52 - Sep 21 with 3281 viewsBrierls

That final bit about how much of a chance he gives a player before they have to seek pastures new...I hope he applies the same rules to RNL!

For all his faults, Bunney provided more in his first 5 mins on the pitch than RNL provided up until his substitution.

I can't make my mind up on Bunney. He frustrates the hell out of me, but you can't deny the impact he has had on games this season. Is he one that can only make an impact from the bench? Quite possibly.
Hill interview inc. some really interesting comments on Bunney on 20:06 - Sep 21 with 3176 viewsdalefan

Hill interview inc. some really interesting comments on Bunney on 18:52 - Sep 21 by Brierls

That final bit about how much of a chance he gives a player before they have to seek pastures new...I hope he applies the same rules to RNL!

For all his faults, Bunney provided more in his first 5 mins on the pitch than RNL provided up until his substitution.

I can't make my mind up on Bunney. He frustrates the hell out of me, but you can't deny the impact he has had on games this season. Is he one that can only make an impact from the bench? Quite possibly.

No he started the first few games when we were really impressive. So since he has dropped to the bench we have seemed less impressive. It's strange but I don't think the strongest 11 players necessarily make the strongest team
Hill interview inc. some really interesting comments on Bunney on 21:12 - Sep 21 with 3069 viewsPDIDDY

Hill interview inc. some really interesting comments on Bunney on 17:12 - Sep 21 by aleanddale

Didds also is a wanna be Hoolie!!

Hope he keeps the kiddies under control in a few weeks!!

Really? Why would you say that, I sit the furthest away from the wall you can get, I go with my 4 kids.

Gissa job

Hill interview inc. some really interesting comments on Bunney on 14:32 - Sep 22 with 2704 viewsJimlidale

I read in The Sun yesterday. Bunney said he has aspirations to play for Man City one day.
Hill interview inc. some really interesting comments on Bunney on 15:36 - Sep 22 with 2641 viewsdeeplishblue

Hill interview inc. some really interesting comments on Bunney on 14:32 - Sep 22 by Jimlidale

I read in The Sun yesterday. Bunney said he has aspirations to play for Man City one day.

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Hill interview inc. some really interesting comments on Bunney on 16:03 - Sep 22 with 2591 viewsDaleiLama

Hill interview inc. some really interesting comments on Bunney on 14:32 - Sep 22 by Jimlidale

I have aspirations to see Dale win the PL and CL, to have a supermodel lure me into bed and then win the Euromillion lottery. Get in the fantasy queue Joe.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Hill interview inc. some really interesting comments on Bunney on 16:37 - Sep 22 with 2553 viewsD_Alien

Hill interview inc. some really interesting comments on Bunney on 16:03 - Sep 22 by DaleiLama

I have aspirations to see Dale win the PL and CL, to have a supermodel lure me into bed and then win the Euromillion lottery. Get in the fantasy queue Joe.

At least you've got your priorities right

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Hill interview inc. some really interesting comments on Bunney on 19:58 - Sep 22 with 2406 viewsDickydaler

Hill interview inc. some really interesting comments on Bunney on 16:03 - Sep 22 by DaleiLama

Don't forget it was the Sun that you read it! They're pretty good at making thinks up. Joe probably said that he "was going into the city sometime in the future".
(Does anyone actually read that rag?!)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024