Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig 00:06 - Sep 21 with 12933 viewsSweyns_Eye

Now I know its in the Mail, but I enjoyed writing the thread title

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3242494/Revenge-PM-s-snub-billionaire-fu

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 15:44 - Sep 22 with 2261 viewsNeath_Jack

Love and lust conquers all Perchy.

Any port in a storm and all that....

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 16:10 - Sep 22 with 2248 viewsUxbridge

So you'd screw a pig but you wouldn't touch Diane Abbott?

Theoretically of course.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 17:52 - Sep 22 with 2221 viewsblueytheblue

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 11:20 - Sep 22 by acejack3065

You'd think so but for some reason Bluey just can't pay her the slightest complement, even if it is admitting that she's only slightly more sexually attractive than a pig. I think she knocked Bluey back and he's never gotten over it

Sorry to say but Abbott is less sexually attractive than a dead pig.

Looks aren't everything after all and her hypocracy, racism et al would be an instant boner killer for me.

I can appreciate some of you might not be choosy but for a handsome fella like my good self, I can afford to have standards.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 18:23 - Sep 22 with 2206 viewsRancid

A Tory phucking a pig is an improvement on one phucking a child i suppose.
It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 19:02 - Sep 22 with 2184 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 19:14 - Sep 22 with 2174 viewslonglostjack

https://mobile.twitter.com/limpet67/status/645945245243469825

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 19:32 - Sep 22 with 2163 viewsDr_Winston

Good job he never went on a Rugby tour as well.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 19:39 - Sep 22 with 2150 viewsjackonicko

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 16:10 - Sep 22 by Uxbridge

So you'd screw a pig but you wouldn't touch Diane Abbott?

Theoretically of course.

Both Dianne Abbott and the dead pig were high jinx as long as 30 years ago.

When I think what I got up to at university only 20 years ago, I can put hand on heart and say I've had worse. Than both of them.

#proud
Login to get fewer ads

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 19:40 - Sep 22 with 2148 viewsexiledclaseboy

Of course, all this is masking the issue about the real important allegation Ashcroft makes in his book about Cameron allegedly deliberately misleading the public about what he (Cameron) knew about Ashcroft's dubious tax status when he was chucking millions in donations at the Tory party.

Yet Cameron's muckers in the Tory press have seized upon the salacious, admittedly amusing but ultimately inconsequential issue about what old Etonian students get up too with their peckers and pig corpses. It's almost like it was planned that way.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2015 19:42]

Poll: Tory leader

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 21:30 - Sep 22 with 2103 viewsUxbridge

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 19:40 - Sep 22 by exiledclaseboy

Of course, all this is masking the issue about the real important allegation Ashcroft makes in his book about Cameron allegedly deliberately misleading the public about what he (Cameron) knew about Ashcroft's dubious tax status when he was chucking millions in donations at the Tory party.

Yet Cameron's muckers in the Tory press have seized upon the salacious, admittedly amusing but ultimately inconsequential issue about what old Etonian students get up too with their peckers and pig corpses. It's almost like it was planned that way.

I'm not buying this planned theory. Cameron is finished after this IMO. Will forever be known as the lover of pork. You don't come back from stuff like this. I think he'll be gone within the next 12 months.

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 21:35 - Sep 22 with 2096 viewsblueytheblue

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 19:40 - Sep 22 by exiledclaseboy

Well, you say really important allegation and that's all it is.

An allegation by someone with a strop on having not got the job he wanted from Cameron. Hence writing a book about him.

If the whole point was to keep the intellectuals on the left from noting the allegation don't you think maybe Ashcroft wouldn't have made it in the book?

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 21:39 - Sep 22 with 2095 viewsexiledclaseboy

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 21:35 - Sep 22 by blueytheblue

Well, you say really important allegation and that's all it is.

An allegation by someone with a strop on having not got the job he wanted from Cameron. Hence writing a book about him.

If the whole point was to keep the intellectuals on the left from noting the allegation don't you think maybe Ashcroft wouldn't have made it in the book?

Not the intention from Ashcroft, that of Cameron's oppos in the press. I dare say Ashcroft is delighted with the publicity pig-cock gate has good for his book.

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 21:40 - Sep 22 with 2093 viewsexiledclaseboy

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 21:30 - Sep 22 by Uxbridge

I'm not buying this planned theory. Cameron is finished after this IMO. Will forever be known as the lover of pork. You don't come back from stuff like this. I think he'll be gone within the next 12 months.

Ha. Satire.

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 21:44 - Sep 22 with 2087 viewsblueytheblue

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 21:39 - Sep 22 by exiledclaseboy

Not the intention from Ashcroft, that of Cameron's oppos in the press. I dare say Ashcroft is delighted with the publicity pig-cock gate has good for his book.

Of course Ashcroft is, makes more money.

It's hardly Cameron's oppos in the press driving it, plenty of lefties bigging (pigging?) it up as the biggest story ever via social media.

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 21:46 - Sep 22 with 2084 viewsexiledclaseboy

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 21:44 - Sep 22 by blueytheblue

Of course Ashcroft is, makes more money.

It's hardly Cameron's oppos in the press driving it, plenty of lefties bigging (pigging?) it up as the biggest story ever via social media.

I don't follow lefties on social media. It's more fun to follow people I mostly disagree with. Louise "the tw*t" Mensch is a particular favourite.

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 21:49 - Sep 22 with 2080 viewsblueytheblue

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 21:46 - Sep 22 by exiledclaseboy

I don't follow lefties on social media. It's more fun to follow people I mostly disagree with. Louise "the tw*t" Mensch is a particular favourite.

Hmm, Mensch does seem the type who can get single focused on issues.

From what I read, she did good work exposing the truth around Tim Hunt though.

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 21:53 - Sep 22 with 2077 viewsexiledclaseboy

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 21:49 - Sep 22 by blueytheblue

Hmm, Mensch does seem the type who can get single focused on issues.

From what I read, she did good work exposing the truth around Tim Hunt though.

We haven't got long enough for me to give you my full opinion of Louise Mensch based on many years of studying her career, writings, methods and tweets so I'll just make do with the phrase "complete waste of oxygen with probably around three functioning brain cells" and leave it there.

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 22:03 - Sep 22 with 2065 viewsyescomeon

Thank god, Welsh band Los Campesinos! are putting these tshirts back into print.

Upthecity!

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 14:21 - Sep 23 with 1985 viewslondonlisa2001

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 21:30 - Sep 22 by Uxbridge

Funny though it is, the pig story will have absolutely no impact whatsoever on him being PM.

People just laugh and forget it other than to take the p*ss - no one really cares. After all, it's not like he's appointed the pig to the cabinet.

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 14:32 - Sep 23 with 1981 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I really can't beleive Boris Johnstone has just started #askboris on twitter after this pig stuff ..

Well yes I can beleive it .

Entertaining stuff

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 14:41 - Sep 23 with 1977 viewslondonlisa2001

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 14:32 - Sep 23 by oh_tommy_tommy

I really can't beleive Boris Johnstone has just started #askboris on twitter after this pig stuff ..

Well yes I can beleive it .

Entertaining stuff

I looked at that earlier and it's been brilliant.

Bob Mortimer (yes, the real one) tweeted him:

"You've got a bit of a piggy face.. Was David ever tempted? #askboris"

Someone tweeted:

"If I buy 7 apples at 58p each & 9 bananas at 64p each, how soon will the greengrocers be closed down to make way for luxury flats?"

And I laughed a lot at the one who tweeted:

"Can you put some Ghost Train noises on the Underground please"

These things never go well - God knows why they do them.

Oh, and on the pig gate stuff - I'm not sure that Boris isn't behind a lot of the stories!
It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 15:02 - Sep 23 with 1968 viewsLord_Bony

SO what ,Dave fuc*ed a pig,no big deal,leave the guy alone ffs...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 15:33 - Sep 23 with 1955 viewsUxbridge

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 14:21 - Sep 23 by londonlisa2001

Funny though it is, the pig story will have absolutely no impact whatsoever on him being PM.

People just laugh and forget it other than to take the p*ss - no one really cares. After all, it's not like he's appointed the pig to the cabinet.

Ha. Ah I'm not so sure. He'll forever be known, rightly or wrongly, as the bloke who facefooked a pig. I'm guessing that wasn't the legacy he was hoping for!

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 15:54 - Sep 23 with 1949 viewslondonlisa2001

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 15:33 - Sep 23 by Uxbridge

Ha. Ah I'm not so sure. He'll forever be known, rightly or wrongly, as the bloke who facefooked a pig. I'm guessing that wasn't the legacy he was hoping for!

I don't think he's one of those PMs who will leave much of a legacy anyway - I think you need principles, conviction and a desire to change things to achieve that. He doesn't believe in anything much as far as I can tell.

I think you're right btw that people will remember it - just not take it seriously enough to affect his position that's all.
It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 16:38 - Sep 23 with 1932 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 15:54 - Sep 23 by londonlisa2001

I don't think he's one of those PMs who will leave much of a legacy anyway - I think you need principles, conviction and a desire to change things to achieve that. He doesn't believe in anything much as far as I can tell.

I think you're right btw that people will remember it - just not take it seriously enough to affect his position that's all.

Indeed

I don't think he really gives a flying f@ck about anything .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024