Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Qatar World Cup 2022 Starts in Nov 20:24 - Sep 25 with 3455 viewsHidden_Hand

The Qatar World Cup starts on Nov 21st and the final is to be played on Dec 18th, busy period in the PL.

This could benefit the smaller clubs with less international players?

Also could this be the turning point for a winter break in the PL? I f*cking love watching all the football over Xmas, it would be a travesty!
Qatar World Cup 2022 Starts in Nov on 20:26 - Sep 25 with 3448 viewsSwansNZ

Of course it’s stupid, but it would be over before the Christmas period, and the English players would be home weeks before that.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Qatar World Cup 2022 Starts in Nov on 20:29 - Sep 25 with 3441 viewsHidden_Hand

Qatar World Cup 2022 Starts in Nov on 20:26 - Sep 25 by SwansNZ

Of course it’s stupid, but it would be over before the Christmas period, and the English players would be home weeks before that.

They are not going to be playing any professional football matches while the World Cup's on though are they.
Qatar World Cup 2022 Starts in Nov on 20:33 - Sep 25 with 3432 viewslonglostjack

It won't happen. Russia will go ahead but I reckon Quatar will be pulled.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Qatar World Cup 2022 Starts in Nov on 20:33 - Sep 25 with 3431 viewsbuilthjack

It will likely be that the 20-21 season will begin mid July and end at the end of April. Then the 21-22 season will start in early July, have a 2 month break, and end in June. Simples.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Qatar World Cup 2022 Starts in Nov on 20:34 - Sep 25 with 3428 viewsSwansNZ

Qatar World Cup 2022 Starts in Nov on 20:29 - Sep 25 by Hidden_Hand

They are not going to be playing any professional football matches while the World Cup's on though are they.

Not in the PL no, but it would be over before Christmas, so would not affect the busy Xmas period.

Qatar World Cup 2022 Starts in Nov on 20:35 - Sep 25 with 3425 viewsHidden_Hand

Qatar World Cup 2022 Starts in Nov on 20:33 - Sep 25 by builthjack

It will likely be that the 20-21 season will begin mid July and end at the end of April. Then the 21-22 season will start in early July, have a 2 month break, and end in June. Simples.

Pain the arse!
Qatar World Cup 2022 Starts in Nov on 20:36 - Sep 25 with 3422 viewsSwansNZ

Qatar World Cup 2022 Starts in Nov on 20:33 - Sep 25 by longlostjack

They should allow Qatar to keep it, but insist they play all games in another country, and at another time - June

Qatar World Cup 2022 Starts in Nov on 20:41 - Sep 25 with 3412 viewsHidden_Hand

Qatar World Cup 2022 Starts in Nov on 20:36 - Sep 25 by SwansNZ

They should allow Qatar to keep it, but insist they play all games in another country, and at another time - June

Enclosed stadia with the biggest air conditioning system ever is the answer.
Login to get fewer ads

Qatar World Cup 2022 Starts in Nov on 20:50 - Sep 25 with 3392 viewsSwansNZ

Qatar World Cup 2022 Starts in Nov on 20:41 - Sep 25 by Hidden_Hand

Enclosed stadia with the biggest air conditioning system ever is the answer.

The answer is to play in June in a country which allows that to happen.

Qatar World Cup 2022 Starts in Nov on 21:04 - Sep 25 with 3376 viewsFlashberryjack

Qatar World Cup 2022 Starts in Nov on 20:33 - Sep 25 by longlostjack

If FIFA took the world cup from Qatar, their lawyers would sue the f*ck out of FIFA.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Qatar World Cup 2022 Starts in Nov on 21:07 - Sep 25 with 3370 viewsHidden_Hand

Qatar World Cup 2022 Starts in Nov on 21:04 - Sep 25 by Flashberryjack

If FIFA took the world cup from Qatar, their lawyers would sue the f*ck out of FIFA.

Unless the on going investigations show that it was all a setup (which it bloody has to be) with bribes involved?
Qatar World Cup 2022 Starts in Nov on 21:26 - Sep 25 with 3340 viewsTummer_from_Texas

This is another thing that pisses me off. They'll be handing out these to warn foreigners about their dress codes.

Can you imagine the horror if any western society dared to demand that foreigners abide to our customs when they visit?

If you are hosting something like the World Cup, you need to expect foreigners to come and be themselves, and put your own feelings aside about our heathen ways (like letting women show their legs) for just a little short while.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Qatar World Cup 2022 Starts in Nov on 21:45 - Sep 25 with 3314 viewsHidden_Hand

Qatar World Cup 2022 Starts in Nov on 21:26 - Sep 25 by Tummer_from_Texas

This is another thing that pisses me off. They'll be handing out these to warn foreigners about their dress codes.

Can you imagine the horror if any western society dared to demand that foreigners abide to our customs when they visit?

If you are hosting something like the World Cup, you need to expect foreigners to come and be themselves, and put your own feelings aside about our heathen ways (like letting women show their legs) for just a little short while.

I think they will make exceptions for the World Cup to be honest
Qatar World Cup 2022 Starts in Nov on 21:57 - Sep 25 with 3290 viewssherpajacob

So the English players will be home by the end of November then.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Qatar World Cup 2022 Starts in Nov on 22:01 - Sep 25 with 3287 viewslonglostjack

Qatar World Cup 2022 Starts in Nov on 21:04 - Sep 25 by Flashberryjack

Could be wishful thinking but FIFA is on it's last legs anyway - starting to harm Switzerland's reputation and they may well decide to pull the plug.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Qatar World Cup 2022 Starts in Nov on 22:32 - Sep 25 with 3253 viewsDr_Winston

Qatar World Cup 2022 Starts in Nov on 22:01 - Sep 25 by longlostjack

Could be wishful thinking but FIFA is on it's last legs anyway - starting to harm Switzerland's reputation and they may well decide to pull the plug.

The ideal solution is for FIFA/UEFA/Whatever to be replaced by new governing bodies. Preferably ones who put an end to International Football, but I'm flexible.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Qatar World Cup 2022 Starts in Nov on 15:59 - Sep 26 with 3129 viewsDrizzy

Qatar World Cup 2022 Starts in Nov on 22:32 - Sep 25 by Dr_Winston

The ideal solution is for FIFA/UEFA/Whatever to be replaced by new governing bodies. Preferably ones who put an end to International Football, but I'm flexible.

Oh bore off.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Qatar World Cup 2022 Starts in Nov on 02:24 - Sep 27 with 3070 viewsHumpty

A World Cup in Qatar will be an absolute bloodbath.

Thousands of Muslims in a trance stomping all over everyone. Carnage.

That's what they do you know. I learnt it when i was a polisemun.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024