Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ronnie Pickering - Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet 10:10 - Sep 30 with 7986 viewsKonk

Bloke on the moped is ace.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Ronnie Pickering - Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet on 11:36 - Oct 1 with 1701 viewsDaBurgh

A future 'celebrity big brother' candidate I reckon. I can see it now him and 'white Dee' cavorting under the sheets.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2015 11:38]
Ronnie Pickering - Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet on 12:00 - Oct 1 with 1677 viewsexiled_dictator

at the restaurant, we have also had our share of 'do you know who i am' turn up, and just expect to be seated.
the staff are instructed to point out the mcdonalds in the high street, and remind them of their speedy service and takeaway options.
but the best one, i think, was the expat who turned up on a monday looking for food. we are closed on mondays, but that didn't suit his very busy schedule, and he felt the need to complain to us by phone on the tuesday. so my brother asked him 'do you know who i am?'. when he replied he didn't, my brother said that he was the owner and wouldn't be told when he should and shouldn't work.
personally, i would have said that i am the one who will decide how much spit to add to their food. a brit who works tax free in the gulf telling us how to run the restaurant.
have no time for these obnoxious people.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Ronnie Pickering - Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet on 18:09 - Oct 1 with 1611 viewswhittocksRs

"Who the f*cks that?"

Simple but devastating!
Ronnie Pickering - Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet on 18:32 - Oct 1 with 1602 viewsJigsore

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Ronnie Pickering - Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet (n/t) on 19:05 - Oct 1 with 1587 viewsderbyhoop

Ronnie Pickering - Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet on 20:49 - Sep 30 by Dorse

Brilliant!

My favourite is the story of the man who jumps the queue at the airport check in desk. The lady behind the desk asks him to go to the back of the queue and wait his turn. He starts making a fuss, saying that he can't afford to wait, he's very busy etc. She holds her ground and then he goes for it.

'Do you know who I am?'
She asks him to hold on, gets hold of the intercom and announces on the tannoy:
'Security to the check-in desk. There's a man here who doesn't know who he is'.

He slinks off to the back of the queue.

The version I heard ended with the customer saying tpo the check out girl "F*** You". To which she replied "and there's a queue for that as well".
[Post edited 1 Oct 2015 19:07]

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024