Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
re: anti English chants. 20:09 - Oct 4 with 4648 viewsPlastic_Fanzalona

We have a proud patriotic English manager who has made it clear that he has ambition to one day lead England, we have English players who we like having around, if we had to rely on a team filigree Welsh players, we would be championship at best, English players living in Swansea could feel alienated knowing that their wives and children are likely to come up against this dislike of their race.
Will we one day look back on this disrespect with regret and will our premiership journey be just a memory.
re: anti English chants. on 20:54 - Oct 4 with 1438 viewsperchrockjack

So it's not known as the English premier league then.

Explain thst one to the world of football

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

re: anti English chants. on 20:55 - Oct 4 with 1431 viewsjack247

re: anti English chants. on 20:54 - Oct 4 by perchrockjack

I thought it was just known as the Premier League?
re: anti English chants. on 20:57 - Oct 4 with 1429 viewsperchrockjack

I've seen it with my own eyes as e p l

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

re: anti English chants. on 20:59 - Oct 4 with 1427 viewslifelong

Christ Perchy, talk about being narrow minded, do you want us kicked out of the league or something? Would you be happy then?
Have you not been away to watch us play and heard the chants relating to us being Welsh? It's all in the main harmless banter FFS.
re: anti English chants. on 21:00 - Oct 4 with 1419 viewslondonlisa2001

No it's not.

It's the Premier League.

Same as 'The Open' is not 'The British Open'. Doesn't stop stupid people calling it that.
re: anti English chants. on 21:01 - Oct 4 with 1416 viewslondonlisa2001

re: anti English chants. on 20:57 - Oct 4 by perchrockjack

I've seen it with my own eyes as e p l

Not officially you haven't.
re: anti English chants. on 21:02 - Oct 4 with 1413 views1462jack

christ on a bike , dose this nut job realise this is football ? Or is he new to all this ?
re: anti English chants. on 21:07 - Oct 4 with 1387 viewsDarran

re: anti English chants. on 21:02 - Oct 4 by 1462jack

christ on a bike , dose this nut job realise this is football ? Or is he new to all this ?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

re: anti English chants. on 21:14 - Oct 4 with 1356 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Biggest load of bollocks ever

We'll posted

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

re: anti English chants. on 21:31 - Oct 4 with 1327 viewscwrw

I think it's natural to have banter with the English just as long as it doesn't cross the line. I do wonder what the refs are thinking when they hear "England is full of shit" being sung and if it has a detrimental effect. Today's singing was obviously to do with the rugby but what made me laugh was the Harry Kane song, absolutely brilliant
re: anti English chants. on 21:43 - Oct 4 with 1306 viewsjack247

re: anti English chants. on 21:31 - Oct 4 by cwrw

I think it's natural to have banter with the English just as long as it doesn't cross the line. I do wonder what the refs are thinking when they hear "England is full of shit" being sung and if it has a detrimental effect. Today's singing was obviously to do with the rugby but what made me laugh was the Harry Kane song, absolutely brilliant

I really don't think English people, be they fans, opponents, our players or officials are that bothered by it. Its a part of football. It really isn't any different to a Scouser getting pelters in Manchester or 'generic town' s a shthole, I wanna go home. We get the sheep stuff now and then, not nearly as much as we used to, but does anyone really get offended by it?

Agree, the Harry Kane songs were class.
re: anti English chants. on 22:06 - Oct 4 with 1278 viewsChief

re: anti English chants. on 21:43 - Oct 4 by jack247

I really don't think English people, be they fans, opponents, our players or officials are that bothered by it. Its a part of football. It really isn't any different to a Scouser getting pelters in Manchester or 'generic town' s a shthole, I wanna go home. We get the sheep stuff now and then, not nearly as much as we used to, but does anyone really get offended by it?

Agree, the Harry Kane songs were class.

I think it should be scrapped and made into a British league, with regional feeder divisions in NI, Scotland and Wales. you've got English teams playing in Scotland, wales teams playing in England, southern irish sides playing in southern Ireland, English team playing in wales.

they may insist on a british national team then though

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

re: anti English chants. on 22:06 - Oct 4 with 1278 viewsEdmundo

re: anti English chants. on 20:16 - Oct 4 by Brynmill_Jack

Did you hear them outside the harvested? If we''re obsessed with Cardiff then multiply that by ten for their jealousy of Arsenal!

I didn't realise we were jealous of Cardiff 😂

Have sympathy for their true fans, hilarity at their constant delusionary state.....but jealous.....NO!

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

re: anti English chants. on 22:08 - Oct 4 with 1273 viewsJacksawayatWalesgame

We get this exact same debate at least once every season on this forum. It's like f*****g Groundhog Day. A bit of banter between opposing fans adds to the atmosphere. It's just bit of fun.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024