Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sherwood sacked 11:52 - Oct 25 with 11979 viewsJamie

Mwahahahahahahahaahaha.

That is all.
Sherwood sacked on 22:30 - Oct 25 with 3388 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Sherwood sacked on 16:54 - Oct 25 by CFW

No sympathy whatsoever- Benteke kept Villa up last year not sherwood, just another over rated coach who is and was completely out of his depth.

Sounds familiar.
Sherwood sacked on 23:14 - Oct 25 with 3333 viewsDoughnut

awwww....didums!
Sherwood sacked on 23:38 - Oct 25 with 3308 viewsMrNITK

10 games into a season is way too early to be sacking a manager. He needed a 3 year deal and given time to build something.
Sherwood sacked on 02:41 - Oct 26 with 3218 viewsqpr1976

Sherwood sacked on 12:50 - Oct 25 by TGRRRSSS

AV a mess from the top down though, was never sure about Tim, and yeah he's a bit arrogant, but I wonder really who will be interested in that job with the idiots Lerner has running it.
They lost spine of last season and had no chance of replacing the 15-20 goals Benteke was getting on average.

There'll be no shortage of Candidates wanting to manage a Premiership club.

As bad as Villa have been for the last 3 or 4 years, just avoiding relegation each season, they 'should' finish above Bournemouth, Watford, Norwich, Newcastle and (until Big Sam turned up) Sunderland.
But if they don't, the new Manager will get the same as Timmy and a multi million £ payoff ! Win / Win.

But at least we dodged the £8m payoff Villa will have to pay him having sacked him a third of a season into his 3 year contract at £3m a year ! How fortunate we didn't succumb to his demands last season......
[Post edited 26 Oct 2015 2:54]
Sherwood sacked on 07:09 - Oct 26 with 3146 viewsexiled_dictator

Sherwood sacked on 20:45 - Oct 25 by Watford_Ranger

Anyone else concerned his relationship with Les and Ramsey could see him end up here in some capacity?

hasn't doris the tea lady just been shown the door?

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Sherwood sacked on 10:40 - Oct 26 with 3068 viewsKonk

Below is a short story that I’ve written called ‘Tim Sherwood has gone’ which I’m hoping to adapt for the stage.

It’s a Sunday morning and Tim Sherwood is enjoying a lie-in with his wife at their home in Sutton Coldfield. His mobile phone rings. He reaches across the bedside cabinet, picks up the phone and sees Randy Lerner’s name on the screen.

“Sorry, babe, I better take this in the en suite”, says Sherwood as he gets out of bed and strides towards the bathroom.

From behind the bathroom door, it’s impossible to make out more than the odd muffled word. With Villa’s poor run of form, there’s been speculation that the club might be looking to change manager and Sherwood’s been unusually flat at home these past few weeks.

Two minutes later, he emerges ashen-faced from the bathroom.

“What is it babe? What’s happened?” asks his wife.

“It’s Tim Sherwood, my angel...Tim Sherwood’s been sacked”.

The End.

By my calculations, this now leaves just Steve Evans and Sam Allardyce as current managers who refer to themselves in the third person. Is this correct?
[Post edited 26 Oct 2015 10:45]

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Sherwood sacked on 13:04 - Oct 26 with 2970 viewsNorthernr

Sherwood sacked on 13:08 - Oct 26 with 2961 viewsKonk

Sherwood sacked on 10:40 - Oct 26 by Konk

Below is a short story that I’ve written called ‘Tim Sherwood has gone’ which I’m hoping to adapt for the stage.

It’s a Sunday morning and Tim Sherwood is enjoying a lie-in with his wife at their home in Sutton Coldfield. His mobile phone rings. He reaches across the bedside cabinet, picks up the phone and sees Randy Lerner’s name on the screen.

“Sorry, babe, I better take this in the en suite”, says Sherwood as he gets out of bed and strides towards the bathroom.

From behind the bathroom door, it’s impossible to make out more than the odd muffled word. With Villa’s poor run of form, there’s been speculation that the club might be looking to change manager and Sherwood’s been unusually flat at home these past few weeks.

Two minutes later, he emerges ashen-faced from the bathroom.

“What is it babe? What’s happened?” asks his wife.

“It’s Tim Sherwood, my angel...Tim Sherwood’s been sacked”.

The End.

By my calculations, this now leaves just Steve Evans and Sam Allardyce as current managers who refer to themselves in the third person. Is this correct?
[Post edited 26 Oct 2015 10:45]

The people at the Birmingham Hippodrome are VERY interested in staging an adaptation of “Tim Sherwood has gone”, but they’re concerned that even allowing for lengthy, Pinteresque pauses, it might be a bit brief. With that in mind, I’ve added a second act.

We see a clearly devastated Tim Sherwood slowly descending the stairs, dressed in pyjamas and a navy blue gilet. He walks down the hallway and goes into the family room, where his young children are sitting on the sofa watching cartoons on the television. He picks up the remote control, turns off the television and sits down on the coffee table, facing his kids.

“Dad! We were watching that!” shout the children in unison.

“You can have it back on in a minute, but first there's something you need to know. There’s no easy way of saying this, but Tim Sherwood’s been sacked. Tim Sherwood just wanted you to hear it from Tim Sherwood before the kids at school start talking about it in the playground, okay?

The End.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2015 13:11]

Login to get fewer ads

Sherwood sacked on 13:11 - Oct 26 with 2955 viewsPommyhoop

Sherwood sacked on 13:08 - Oct 26 by Konk

The people at the Birmingham Hippodrome are VERY interested in staging an adaptation of “Tim Sherwood has gone”, but they’re concerned that even allowing for lengthy, Pinteresque pauses, it might be a bit brief. With that in mind, I’ve added a second act.

We see a clearly devastated Tim Sherwood slowly descending the stairs, dressed in pyjamas and a navy blue gilet. He walks down the hallway and goes into the family room, where his young children are sitting on the sofa watching cartoons on the television. He picks up the remote control, turns off the television and sits down on the coffee table, facing his kids.

“Dad! We were watching that!” shout the children in unison.

“You can have it back on in a minute, but first there's something you need to know. There’s no easy way of saying this, but Tim Sherwood’s been sacked. Tim Sherwood just wanted you to hear it from Tim Sherwood before the kids at school start talking about it in the playground, okay?

The End.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2015 13:11]

Quality..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Sherwood sacked on 13:35 - Oct 26 with 2905 viewswhittocksRs

Just bumping this
Sherwood sacked on 13:39 - Oct 26 with 2896 viewsCamberleyR

Just getting that image of Tim Sherwood in his pyjamas and navy blue gilet

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Sherwood sacked on 13:45 - Oct 26 with 2887 viewsPommyhoop

Sherwood sacked on 13:39 - Oct 26 by CamberleyR

And his scary hungover face staring intently into his children's eyes...

Sherwood sacked on 14:08 - Oct 26 with 2761 viewsbatmanhoop

£2m compensation and talk of getting the Swindon job. Pays to be useless
Sherwood sacked on 14:29 - Oct 26 with 2691 viewswhittocksRs

Sherwood sacked on 13:39 - Oct 26 by CamberleyR

YES!
Sherwood sacked on 14:37 - Oct 26 with 2662 viewsPommyhoop

Sherwood sacked on 14:48 - Oct 26 with 2634 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I don't like to encourage stereotyping, but it's a bit Fulham to react to this news by writing a play.........

Excellent stuff.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2015 14:48]
Sherwood sacked on 14:56 - Oct 26 with 2607 viewsPommyhoop

Sherwood sacked on 14:48 - Oct 26 by BazzaInTheLoft

I don't like to encourage stereotyping, but it's a bit Fulham to react to this news by writing a play.........

Excellent stuff.

I reckon an opera is more Fulham.

Sherwood sacked on 15:54 - Oct 26 with 2525 viewsKonk

Sherwood sacked on 14:48 - Oct 26 by BazzaInTheLoft

Excellent stuff.

Dennis Potter was Fulham and would often run play writing workshops from the Enclosure during games. It was about that time I started wearing a beret down the Cottage. I’m hoping that an off-Broadway run with “Tim Sherwood has gone” will boost my profile and enable me to finally stage my 2014 piece “The unforgivable return of Raymond fu cking Wilkins”.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2015 15:55]

Sherwood sacked on 16:09 - Oct 26 with 2497 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Sherwood sacked on 12:04 - Oct 25 by paulparker

The Curse of Ray Wilkins strikes again
as for Timmy he is a prat , but its a harsh sacking when you look at it

Razor has to be the biggest Jonah in football.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Sherwood sacked on 16:26 - Oct 26 with 2462 viewsKonk

Sherwood sacked on 16:09 - Oct 26 by BrianMcCarthy

Razor has to be the biggest Jonah in football.

He should have an ASBO banning him from going within a mile of any football club other than Chelsea. There’s more than enough circumstantial evidence to support the theory that he’s trying to destroy football. He should have to surrender his passport and report to the Chelsea dugout every weekend.

Sherwood sacked on 16:30 - Oct 26 with 2446 viewsWilloW4

Sherwood sacked on 16:26 - Oct 26 by Konk

He should have an ASBO banning him from going within a mile of any football club other than Chelsea. There’s more than enough circumstantial evidence to support the theory that he’s trying to destroy football. He should have to surrender his passport and report to the Chelsea dugout every weekend.

Tip top konk..100% agree.
Sherwood sacked on 17:41 - Oct 26 with 2353 viewseasthertsr

Sherwood sacked on 16:26 - Oct 26 by Konk

My word! Stay on your feet!
Sherwood sacked on 17:45 - Oct 26 with 2343 viewsWilloW4

Sherwood sacked on 17:41 - Oct 26 by easthertsr

My word! Stay on your feet!

How was konks spelling and grammar ?
Sherwood sacked on 17:52 - Oct 26 with 2330 viewsWallyRanger

ITT: Konk for prime minister!
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024