Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Garry hints at changes... 08:48 - Nov 11 with 13266 viewsmidswan

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-City-boss-Garry-Monk-hints-team-

wonder if the much lauded 'chat' with HJ and/or senior players has anything to do with it ?
Garry hints at changes... on 18:17 - Nov 11 with 3800 viewsicecoldjack

Garry hints at changes... on 17:48 - Nov 11 by Rancid

He should start by dropping Ash who's been absymal for a few weeks now.He won't though.Rangel for Naughton and make Rangel captain, if he ever had the balls to drop Ash.Routledge for Gomis and switch Ayew up top with Gylffi just behind.Not sure about Tabanou who i'd like to see be given a go and give the steady but predictable taylor a break.That'll shake them up a bit.

I wouldn't argue with that but can't see that ever happening as long as Monk is manager.

A slight worry is that Ash is normally well iffy after international week, so i hope he brings his A game for the huge game against Bournemouth .
Garry hints at changes... on 18:27 - Nov 11 with 3772 viewsjasper_T

Garry hints at changes... on 17:32 - Nov 11 by icecoldjack

Don't know if it's just me but it doesn't seem like rocket science to pick the right team next game out.

I'd drop jonjo, Fernandez and Montero for Cork/leon, Amat/Bartly and Routs, i'd be tempted to start Leon just for the safe pair of hands that he is.

Next step is to make sure Siggy is the main man in the team and make him the focal point, I'd stick with Gomis and Ayew as they can provide goals given the right service.

I'd be more than happy with

Fab
Taylor
Ash
Amat
Naughton
Routs
Ayew
Ki
Siggy
Britton
Gomis

Bring on Montero for the last 20 mins same with Eder . Fresh legs against tired defenders, pick the technical footballers like Leon,Amat and Routs who know each others play intimately.

Sub Leon for Cork if we need to close the game out later on .

Simples mun!!

Well in rocket science school we learned that Monk should drop Gomis already.
Garry hints at changes... on 18:57 - Nov 11 with 3738 viewsdaijack15

There have been many changes that should have happened by now now for the simple reasons that there are players who have played every minute for the club and their respective countries........Ash,fab Taylor and some others are making errors that normally they don't make and im talking about schoolboy errors here.......Teams like Norwich was a great opportunity to rest these players as we have plenty of good replacements to do well in these type of games. I hope against the cherries we will rest some of our player so we can get them fresh for teams like Liverpool that we have coming up. You cant keep playing the same best players or you will burn them out and what is the point of training up replacements if the only time they play is when our key players get injured through playing every game.......Lets start mixing it up a bit and giving others a game and stop playing the same players all the time.
Garry hints at changes... on 21:46 - Nov 11 with 3606 viewsploppy

Garry hints at changes... on 17:45 - Nov 11 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Ronaldo averages almost a goal a game at Madrid, with other players scoring massive amounts too. He's not really hampering the team when he drifts anywhere he likes. That is basically what Ancelotti wants, the same way Bale is allowed to drift wherever he likes for Wales.

Comparing Ronaldo in Madrid's team to Ayew in ours is laughable.

Ancelotti?
Garry hints at changes... on 22:46 - Nov 11 with 3537 viewsEdmundo

Hang onto your hats.......here we go

Either going to be a hell of a game or a major deflation........my expectations are pretty high, so a nice win with the 'new boys, working hard.

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Garry hints at changes... on 23:38 - Nov 11 with 3481 viewsbuilthjack

Garry hints at changes... on 09:42 - Nov 11 by jojaca

Personal changes won't make any difference if we keep employing the same match day tactics.

Yeh, 8 pints in The Railway, Rissoles and chips in Rossis, and in the ground at a minute past three isn't the best preparation. Should go for 10 pints.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Garry hints at changes... on 09:29 - Nov 12 with 3384 viewsperchrockjack

Wrong again UX.

"FANS" wont .

YOU think that.

Its down to him and we all hope

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Garry hints at changes... on 11:53 - Nov 12 with 3317 viewsClinton

Garry hints at changes... on 17:32 - Nov 11 by icecoldjack

Don't know if it's just me but it doesn't seem like rocket science to pick the right team next game out.

I'd drop jonjo, Fernandez and Montero for Cork/leon, Amat/Bartly and Routs, i'd be tempted to start Leon just for the safe pair of hands that he is.

Next step is to make sure Siggy is the main man in the team and make him the focal point, I'd stick with Gomis and Ayew as they can provide goals given the right service.

I'd be more than happy with

Fab
Taylor
Ash
Amat
Naughton
Routs
Ayew
Ki
Siggy
Britton
Gomis

Bring on Montero for the last 20 mins same with Eder . Fresh legs against tired defenders, pick the technical footballers like Leon,Amat and Routs who know each others play intimately.

Sub Leon for Cork if we need to close the game out later on .

Simples mun!!

Back to basics.
You've got the job pal, when can you start?

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Login to get fewer ads

Garry hints at changes... on 17:53 - Nov 12 with 3227 viewsDafyddHuw

Just put Leon & Siggy on the teamsheet, then build the rest of the team around that. So no Shelvey if Ki is picked for example.
Garry hints at changes... on 21:38 - Nov 12 with 3142 viewsUxbridge

Garry hints at changes... on 09:29 - Nov 12 by perchrockjack

Wrong again UX.

"FANS" wont .

YOU think that.

Its down to him and we all hope

I'm worried about your obsession with me. It's not healthy

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Garry hints at changes... on 16:31 - Nov 15 with 2935 viewsjacabertawe

Looks like it is possible that Ayew will be out for Bournemouth on Saturday. If this is an injury and/or he is playing again for Ghana this Tuesday........?

http://www.supersport.com/football/ghana/news/151115/Ayew_gets_suspected_knee_pr

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Garry hints at changes... on 16:49 - Nov 15 with 2916 viewsA_Fans_Dad

That is the biggest problem with Internationals.
Garry hints at changes... on 16:58 - Nov 15 with 2902 viewsbuilthjack

Garry hints at changes... on 16:31 - Nov 15 by jacabertawe

Looks like it is possible that Ayew will be out for Bournemouth on Saturday. If this is an injury and/or he is playing again for Ghana this Tuesday........?

http://www.supersport.com/football/ghana/news/151115/Ayew_gets_suspected_knee_pr

He trained today

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Garry hints at changes... on 18:25 - Nov 15 with 2855 viewsLoyal

This is the worst time for Bournemouth to play us, and they will be seriously thinking this as the week goes on.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Garry hints at changes... on 18:33 - Nov 15 with 2843 viewsmonmouth

Garry hints at changes... on 18:25 - Nov 15 by Loyal

This is the worst time for Bournemouth to play us, and they will be seriously thinking this as the week goes on.

Maybe. I would say they might come at us like Ten Bears and try and get an early goal. We are being portrayed as a cornered, maybe wounded, animal...I'm not sure if we are or not. Feels like it. So they may well come out to finish us off before we can attack them.

I'm sure I'm not the only one that is excited to see the edge back in this one? The drama and the surrounding hoo-ha has livened this up no end. If we had, say, 17 points now as we really should. and sweetness and light this would be pretty run of the mill with a silent crowd I reckon. Now can't wait.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Garry hints at changes... on 18:41 - Nov 15 with 2827 viewsLoyal

Garry hints at changes... on 18:33 - Nov 15 by monmouth

Maybe. I would say they might come at us like Ten Bears and try and get an early goal. We are being portrayed as a cornered, maybe wounded, animal...I'm not sure if we are or not. Feels like it. So they may well come out to finish us off before we can attack them.

I'm sure I'm not the only one that is excited to see the edge back in this one? The drama and the surrounding hoo-ha has livened this up no end. If we had, say, 17 points now as we really should. and sweetness and light this would be pretty run of the mill with a silent crowd I reckon. Now can't wait.

Swans have so much to prove, if they don't come bouncing out for this one I think its curtains for a few players come January. This game is as important as a Monks first game v Cardiff. For him especially.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Garry hints at changes... on 19:00 - Nov 15 with 2808 viewsmonmouth

Just watching a bt of egg. The pitch don't look great even before they do their 20 stone ballet on it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Garry hints at changes... on 22:36 - Nov 15 with 2704 viewsRancid

Huge game for the club and we will learn so much from it.If the players come out fighting like lions for 90 minutes then we'll know they still believe in Monk.Come out fighting for 30 minutes and then become lethargic and bereft of ideas and the players do care but not enough.Come out and play like we have for the last 2 months and Monk's in serious trouble and could go from being Englands next manager to Clotets assistant at Brentford.
Garry hints at changes... on 23:15 - Nov 16 with 2476 viewslovejuicejack

Will the real Swansea please stand up
Garry hints at changes... on 21:45 - Nov 17 with 2362 viewsTNT

Garry hints at changes... on 23:15 - Nov 16 by lovejuicejack

Will the real Swansea please stand up

Exactly!

Who would actually stand up, I wonder?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Garry hints at changes... on 10:25 - Nov 18 with 2289 viewsjacabertawe

With those players who have been on international duty probably not returning to training until Friday, GM may not have much option other than to start a radically different line up against Bournemouth.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Garry hints at changes... on 11:36 - Nov 18 with 2260 viewstomdickharry

It would be daft to change the team asking for trouble,Bournemouth will not be a pushover they will run and run,they should have well beaten Newcastle who had a very lucky day,so expect a tough game.
Garry hints at changes... on 21:41 - Nov 18 with 2158 viewsdaijack15

We are what we are and are no better or no worst than anyone else outside the top 8 in the premiership. Look how close the table is and look at past games results and you will see every team is hard to beat and its all down to the day, We are all capable of beating each other whether home or away and it will depend who will make the most mistakes. Confidence is not high atm but the cherries confidence must be rock bottom. I hope for a win but that's all i can wish for....
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024