Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Monk is not to blame 10:01 - Dec 8 with 9911 viewspremierjack

He could be a quality manager but has been unlucky with all the stuff going on behind the scenes.

You could pick any manager in the world and they would struggle with what monk has been dealing with!
Monk is not to blame on 12:06 - Dec 8 with 2512 viewsWarwickHunt

Monk is not to blame on 12:05 - Dec 8 by lovejuicejack

Something is a miss in the team for shizzle

Possibly a Ms. or a Mrs. even...
Monk is not to blame on 12:07 - Dec 8 with 2504 viewspaulv2k4

Monk is not to blame on 11:56 - Dec 8 by premierjack

Couldn't be bothered to read all that but Tabanou is injured

Why bother starting the thread then?

Tabanou was only injured a few days back. Apart from that, he hasn't had a look in. We paid good money for him and he wanted to give it a go in the premier league.

Read this article, if you can be bothered. It will show how Monk has completely shut him out.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3278987/Swansea-summer-signing

He mentioned training, being closer to the Center back. If I recall, that particular tactic cost us 2 goals on the weekend.

The team is split and don't like Monk's tactic.
Monk is not to blame on 12:11 - Dec 8 with 2496 viewsSwanseajill

Monk is not to blame on 11:56 - Dec 8 by premierjack

Couldn't be bothered to read all that but Tabanou is injured

Many of those in the know ( I don't btw) will realise that your correct in some instances.

But you're wasting your time, for many ...on here that have made their minds up that he should go...instantly, won't be moved from that position.

A few of the players, and others connected with the club have played their part in this downfall.
Monk is not to blame on 12:18 - Dec 8 with 2464 viewslovejuicejack

Monk is not to blame on 12:11 - Dec 8 by Swanseajill

Many of those in the know ( I don't btw) will realise that your correct in some instances.

But you're wasting your time, for many ...on here that have made their minds up that he should go...instantly, won't be moved from that position.

A few of the players, and others connected with the club have played their part in this downfall.

Give details then
Monk is not to blame on 12:20 - Dec 8 with 2456 viewsPapaLazarou

Just as happened with the Laudrup regime then...
Monk is not to blame on 12:20 - Dec 8 with 2453 viewsLeonisGod

Throw enough darts at the board, one might stick. There's nothing in this thread that isn't in the public domain and it has nothing to do with anyone being "in the know".

I'd love for there to be away back for Garry, but it's looking grim. 11 years he's been here, he's part of the furniture.
Monk is not to blame on 12:21 - Dec 8 with 2451 viewspremierjack

Monk is not to blame on 12:07 - Dec 8 by paulv2k4

Why bother starting the thread then?

Tabanou was only injured a few days back. Apart from that, he hasn't had a look in. We paid good money for him and he wanted to give it a go in the premier league.

Read this article, if you can be bothered. It will show how Monk has completely shut him out.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3278987/Swansea-summer-signing

He mentioned training, being closer to the Center back. If I recall, that particular tactic cost us 2 goals on the weekend.

The team is split and don't like Monk's tactic.

Maybe he isn't good enough?

Your basing your opinion on how monk has handled one player but that players opinions??

When things were going well and badge spoke out, he was slated on here and told to shut up. Now another player does it and it's the managers fault? It's comical
Monk is not to blame on 12:25 - Dec 8 with 2429 viewsSwanseajill

Monk is not to blame on 12:18 - Dec 8 by lovejuicejack

Give details then

Why should he/her?

As sure that eggs is eggs...it wouldn't change your mind.
Login to get fewer ads

Monk is not to blame on 12:30 - Dec 8 with 2400 viewslovejuicejack

Monk is not to blame on 12:25 - Dec 8 by Swanseajill

Why should he/her?

I asked you there other day of you think monk should be given more time and you said no, your not coming across like you believe that, being loyal to monk is admirable but deluded really as its very clear that he is now out of his depth so much so that Huw is now stepping in. Results don't lye and whether you like the fact that monk takes the blame it had always been that way, no one forced monk to do the job he jumped at the chance and he then also had to accept the failure as do the fans.
Monk is not to blame on 12:31 - Dec 8 with 2393 viewslovejuicejack

Monk is not to blame on 12:25 - Dec 8 by Swanseajill

Why should he/her?

It was too much to soon, Garry should of finished here as a player with his rep intact then gone to do his apprenticeship, it's that simple.
Monk is not to blame on 12:40 - Dec 8 with 2365 viewsClinton

"He persists with the 1D, pass to Montero, let him run and cross philosophy."

I'd agree that this tactic has lost its surprise value. It worked a treat last season and the start of this. Now, Montero is taking passes deep and the defence is able to track back. when the crosses come over they are often to the far post where they can be plucked out of the air by the likes of Cech, Butland, Schmeical etc. Usually there are also about 6 defenders in the box marking Gomis, and Ayew when he gets in there.

If you go and look at Ecuadors games in the South American qualifying group, you will see how Montero can be really effective as part of a pacy attack, playing on a quick counter. Some times hes in the centre of the park supporting the centre forward, sometimes still doing his thing out wide.
The Venezuela game shows this. Montero is no 7. Running to the right ! of centre forward on the first goal, score s the second, crosses for the third.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Monk is not to blame on 12:50 - Dec 8 with 2329 viewsSwanseajill

Monk is not to blame on 12:31 - Dec 8 by lovejuicejack

It was too much to soon, Garry should of finished here as a player with his rep intact then gone to do his apprenticeship, it's that simple.

Firstly I said that we couldn't continue as we were, and something was going to have to give.

And thinking about it more, for instance the financial situation with his contract,
All the rumours of the players imitating Dick Dastardly over the last month or so.
No comment from the club regarding sacking GM.
And the press repeating what is discussed on Social media...a and that's all they have got to go on.
My gut feeling is, he will be here for the next game.

And if someone won't/ can't discuss facts to you on here. That's their choice.
Monk is not to blame on 12:56 - Dec 8 with 2306 viewspaulv2k4

Monk is not to blame on 12:21 - Dec 8 by premierjack

Your basing your opinion on how monk has handled one player but that players opinions??

When things were going well and badge spoke out, he was slated on here and told to shut up. Now another player does it and it's the managers fault? It's comical

Why buy him then? If I remember correctly, he was Monk's choice.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2015 13:00]
Monk is not to blame on 12:59 - Dec 8 with 2288 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Players may well have had a part to play in our problems this season but this is Garry's squad, one that he has assembled since he took over.

If the squad is split over style of play or anything else for that matter the buck stops with Garry whether it's completely fair or not. He knows that of course as all managers do. It's a real shame but there's no going back now. If he wasn't part of the furniture and a club legend the trigger would have been pulled a while ago. He's been given more slack than anyone else with good reason but it's damaging the club now.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Monk is not to blame on 13:01 - Dec 8 with 2282 viewspencoedjack

Monk is not to blame on 12:21 - Dec 8 by premierjack

1 player ? I'd imagine Cork Shelvey Fede & Montero are not happy with the treatment they are receiving at the moment.

How many supporters can see Bartley should be no where the 1st team, Montero should be starting ?

I couldn't give a fuk about squabbles in training, the job of the manager is to put the best team on the pitch & get results.

Monk is failing miserably
Monk is not to blame on 13:20 - Dec 8 with 2141 viewslovejuicejack

Monk is not to blame on 12:50 - Dec 8 by Swanseajill

Firstly I said that we couldn't continue as we were, and something was going to have to give.

And thinking about it more, for instance the financial situation with his contract,
All the rumours of the players imitating Dick Dastardly over the last month or so.
No comment from the club regarding sacking GM.
And the press repeating what is discussed on Social media...a and that's all they have got to go on.
My gut feeling is, he will be here for the next game.

And if someone won't/ can't discuss facts to you on here. That's their choice.

Thank you for the answer Jill. Respect.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2015 13:21]
Monk is not to blame on 13:25 - Dec 8 with 2128 viewsTrundle10

Monk is not to blame on 13:01 - Dec 8 by pencoedjack

1 player ? I'd imagine Cork Shelvey Fede & Montero are not happy with the treatment they are receiving at the moment.

How many supporters can see Bartley should be no where the 1st team, Montero should be starting ?

I couldn't give a fuk about squabbles in training, the job of the manager is to put the best team on the pitch & get results.

Monk is failing miserably

Do you really think Dyer is not worth a place in our matchday squad bearing in mind who Monk has been picking? Genuine question, not looking for a five pager with you.

I think Montero has been worked out btw and Routledge is dire
[Post edited 8 Dec 2015 13:26]
Monk is not to blame on 13:36 - Dec 8 with 2095 viewspencoedjack

Monk is not to blame on 13:25 - Dec 8 by Trundle10

Do you really think Dyer is not worth a place in our matchday squad bearing in mind who Monk has been picking? Genuine question, not looking for a five pager with you.

I think Montero has been worked out btw and Routledge is dire
[Post edited 8 Dec 2015 13:26]

I would put Dyer ahead of Barrow if that makes you happy

But

I think neither is good enough for the PL.

Montero has been found out ? Are you on a wind up ? A dire Routledge is twice the player of Dyer btw.
Monk is not to blame on 13:42 - Dec 8 with 2063 viewsTrundle10

Monk is not to blame on 13:36 - Dec 8 by pencoedjack

I would put Dyer ahead of Barrow if that makes you happy

But

I think neither is good enough for the PL.

Montero has been found out ? Are you on a wind up ? A dire Routledge is twice the player of Dyer btw.

Yet Jenkins has publicly stated he wants to extend Dyers contract beyond his loan spell with Leicester (who in his appearances so far has really contributed for them also picked up a few injuries and no shame in warming the bench for the table toppers). Anyway thanks for being honest. Time will tell why he has fallen from grace with the current set up.

all the best
Monk is not to blame on 16:32 - Dec 8 with 1907 viewsblaine_scfc

Is there genuinely a rumour going around about Siggy with Dyers Mrs?

Edit - having just seen the shape on Gylfis Mrs, I highly doubt it.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2015 16:35]
Monk is not to blame on 16:34 - Dec 8 with 1904 viewspencoedjack

Monk is not to blame on 16:32 - Dec 8 by blaine_scfc

If its true her standards have certainly improved.
Monk is not to blame on 16:46 - Dec 8 with 1883 viewsblaine_scfc

Monk is not to blame on 16:34 - Dec 8 by pencoedjack

If its true her standards have certainly improved.

Would explain why the team spirit looks all to f*ck, You'd imagine people like Williams would be fuming. Bullsh*t I hope.
Monk is not to blame on 16:54 - Dec 8 with 1868 viewspencoedjack

http://m.dailyecho.co.uk/resources/images/2489434.jpg?htype=100001&display=1&typ

No contest
Monk is not to blame on 17:03 - Dec 8 with 1841 viewsWingstandwood

Alternative to sacking Monk? A cheaper option than having to splash out the reported £3 million compensation?........Actually employ someone who knows a thing about top level football to assist/advise/motivate in a 'director-of-football' capacity/role. And at the same time just get rid of the utterly ridiculous KOL and 'jobs for the boys hanger' on type(s).

What the f#ck experience does KOL have playing at/coaching at Premier League level of all places? What was his previous record working with SCFC youngsters like?

Argus!

Monk is not to blame on 17:04 - Dec 8 with 1839 viewsLeonisGod

Yep, that's true. Not only that, but I heard a donkey was involved.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024