Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
He`s GONE 14:45 - Dec 17 with 33219 viewsTrance_Trousers

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Once you`ve had black you never go back.........

He`s GONE on 10:12 - Dec 18 with 3084 viewsNorthernr

He`s GONE on 10:02 - Dec 18 by Konk

Rory, son. He’s got the Christmas jumper on, he wants to be having a nice time, but then the club go and sack Jose and now Christmas is ruined. Thanks for nothing, Roman.

Rory’s winning me over, big time. I just love watching his little mind ticking over as he digests whatever the person next to him is saying. I've got Rory fever.

I thought there must be some mistake, given the size of the news and all the talking points around it, that this latest Daily Chewlsea (or The DC, as Jack has started to call it) was only 1.41 long. As it turns out, they did well to stretch it to even that!
He`s GONE on 10:14 - Dec 18 with 3072 viewsNorthernr

He`s GONE on 08:09 - Dec 18 by Konk

Clive — these Chelsea channels are addictive viewing — I’m losing hours of my life watching their angry, confused, babbling outrage.

Has anyone checked on Louis this morning? Louis is volatile. He’s unstable. I’m worried about Louis — he’s not good at coping with disappointment and I think Mourinho’s sacking could push him over the edge. My favourite thing about Louis is that he’s essentially a 20 year old bloke who seems to have modelled himself on the persona and wardrobe of a middle-aged North London cabbie. Either that or his old man’s a cabbie and then we get into a nature/nurture debate. And if he gets this angry about Chelsea, don't get him fu cking started on cyclists and speed cameras.

Great exchange in this video: “If I say shoot for every time I said it this season, I’d be a millionaire” - “I think we all would be!” Eh?!

With the other presenters, they’re all massively thick, and that girl is really, really annoying, but I’m warming to Rory because he’s so dim it’s quite charming. I just want to give him a cuddle, a Stamford the Lion cuddly toy, and tell him it’s all gonna be okay. I think he’s probably a nice lad at heart. Just misguided.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2015 9:02]

"My brain is just, there's so many fings going around in my brain, so many fings I could say."

Also, I want a comprehensive list compiled of "Things Louis hates..." Each one must start with "What I hate, right, what I really hate is..." whiskers on kittens and things like that.
He`s GONE on 10:15 - Dec 18 with 3067 viewsJeff

Clive — these Chelsea channels are addictive viewing — I’m losing hours of my life watching their angry, confused, babbling outrage.

Has anyone checked on Louis this morning? Louis is volatile. He’s unstable. I’m worried about Louis — he’s not good at coping with disappointment and I think Mourinho’s sacking could push him over the edge. My favourite thing about Louis is that he’s essentially a 20 year old bloke who seems to have modelled himself on the persona and wardrobe of a middle-aged North London cabbie. Either that or his old man’s a cabbie and then we get into a nature/nurture debate. And if he gets this angry about Chelsea, don't get him fu cking started on cyclists and speed cameras.

Great exchange in this video: “If I say shoot for every time I said it this season, I’d be a millionaire” - “I think we all would be!” Eh?!

With the other presenters, they’re all massively thick, and that girl is really, really annoying, but I’m warming to Rory because he’s so dim it’s quite charming. I just want to give him a cuddle, a Stamford the Lion cuddly toy, and tell him it’s all gonna be okay. I think he’s probably a nice lad at heart. Just misguided.

I barely managed to survive the 3 minute Saints Louis Rant - how long should i budget to recover from the NINE Minute Bournemouth Rant?

Can we not knock it?

He`s GONE on 10:17 - Dec 18 with 3064 viewsNorthernr

He`s GONE on 10:15 - Dec 18 by Jeff

I barely managed to survive the 3 minute Saints Louis Rant - how long should i budget to recover from the NINE Minute Bournemouth Rant?

The "fings going round my 'ead" bit is as far as I got before corpsing and that's 30 seconds in!

The post-Southampton rant was like The Artist Taxi Driver's Andy Murray special.

He`s GONE on 10:24 - Dec 18 with 3044 viewsKonk

He`s GONE on 10:12 - Dec 18 by Northernr

I thought there must be some mistake, given the size of the news and all the talking points around it, that this latest Daily Chewlsea (or The DC, as Jack has started to call it) was only 1.41 long. As it turns out, they did well to stretch it to even that!

I think they’re all probably still trying to work out what their reactions should be. They bang on about players not looking like they care, boring football, bad signings, no plan B, picks favourites, doesn’t pick young players, poor morale…but publically, none of this is Jose’s fault. It’s all the physio, Costa and Fabregas. Secretly, I reckon half of them are quite happy. They can all act indignant about the sacking, pledge undying love for the bloke, whilst also now being quietly optimistic that they might get a point off Sunderland. Poor old Rory, though, I genuinely hope he's not too sad today. Probably on the sofa, under his Chelsea duvet with his Mum spoon feeding him a bowl of Sugar Puffs to keep his energy up, whilst his Dad's on the phone out in the hall, trying to get hold of a Doctor.

Louis on the other hand, will be screaming abuse at people out of the window of his Dad's cab, parked up on his parent's drive in Arnos Grove, whilst repeatedly head-butting the horn and screaming, "Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?". Our thoughts are with the Chelsea community at this difficult time.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

He`s GONE on 10:34 - Dec 18 with 3013 viewsPhildo

He`s GONE on 10:24 - Dec 18 by Konk

I think they’re all probably still trying to work out what their reactions should be. They bang on about players not looking like they care, boring football, bad signings, no plan B, picks favourites, doesn’t pick young players, poor morale…but publically, none of this is Jose’s fault. It’s all the physio, Costa and Fabregas. Secretly, I reckon half of them are quite happy. They can all act indignant about the sacking, pledge undying love for the bloke, whilst also now being quietly optimistic that they might get a point off Sunderland. Poor old Rory, though, I genuinely hope he's not too sad today. Probably on the sofa, under his Chelsea duvet with his Mum spoon feeding him a bowl of Sugar Puffs to keep his energy up, whilst his Dad's on the phone out in the hall, trying to get hold of a Doctor.

Louis on the other hand, will be screaming abuse at people out of the window of his Dad's cab, parked up on his parent's drive in Arnos Grove, whilst repeatedly head-butting the horn and screaming, "Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?". Our thoughts are with the Chelsea community at this difficult time.

We really ought to send something
a) to comfort Louis and Rory
b) to thank them for the free comedy
Perhaps some sort of joint qpr fulham fans award thing -i was thinking a rugby figurine with a resemblance to Kerry Dixon superglued to a die-cast black taxi -one of those collectors ones on a little black plastic stand.

BTW the butchers who work next door to my office are vocal old style chelsea (so haven't been able to afford to go for 15 years) and at present about one car in three on the high street is slowing down to shout abuse at them. i thought it would have let up by now but no...
He`s GONE on 10:36 - Dec 18 with 3005 viewsNorthernr

He`s GONE on 10:15 - Dec 18 by Jeff

"If I want to play Street Fighter, I'll sit at home and do it."

"We all fought we had turned around a cornah. But now we've reach a block."

"Its my birfday next week and I can't go out and enjoy myself. It's the story of my life all season, we've got no luck."

This post has been edited by an administrator
He`s GONE on 10:44 - Dec 18 with 2975 viewsNorthernr

Stop press, this one is great. Tongue slightly too big for his mouth unfortunately but I feel that only adds to the attraction.

Login to get fewer ads

He`s GONE on 10:46 - Dec 18 with 2968 viewsPommyhoop

I know he's gone all interviewer / producer now but lets not forget the legend that is Younesh
@@@QPR fans. You disgrace me. @@@
Younesh is the Elvis Presley of Chelsea fan cams....

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

He`s GONE on 10:47 - Dec 18 with 2962 viewsKonk

He`s GONE on 10:34 - Dec 18 by Phildo

We really ought to send something
a) to comfort Louis and Rory
b) to thank them for the free comedy
Perhaps some sort of joint qpr fulham fans award thing -i was thinking a rugby figurine with a resemblance to Kerry Dixon superglued to a die-cast black taxi -one of those collectors ones on a little black plastic stand.

BTW the butchers who work next door to my office are vocal old style chelsea (so haven't been able to afford to go for 15 years) and at present about one car in three on the high street is slowing down to shout abuse at them. i thought it would have let up by now but no...

That’s a lovely idea, Phildo. Maybe for the end of season, once we’ve seen a bit more of their work, but the trophy sounds great. Let’s make this happen.

Christmas present wise, I thought this would be nice for Rory:

For Louis, I thought we could get him one of these for his Mum & Dad’s back garden. Like a Wendy house for when he mates come round. He can sit in there with his friends pretending to make each other bacon sarnies and cups of splosh:

Failing that, one of these, so he can bowl around town with it hanging out on display:

He`s GONE on 11:00 - Dec 18 with 2929 viewsJamie

He`s GONE on 10:44 - Dec 18 by Northernr

Stop press, this one is great. Tongue slightly too big for his mouth unfortunately but I feel that only adds to the attraction.

Thought that was your Chelsea supporting twin
He`s GONE on 11:06 - Dec 18 with 2913 viewsPommyhoop

Someone please crop/ isolate that '100% Chelsea' triangle so I can send it to my mate as a tattoo design..

He`s GONE on 11:06 - Dec 18 with 2909 viewsKonk

That bloke is brilliant! I feel very, very bad because he clearly has a speech impediment, but he is amazing. At first I thought he was Norwegian royalty or something, but now I think he’s just posh English; it’s just the way he talks. He’s great. I had to stop half way through because I was cracking-up laughing and blatantly not listening in to a conference call. He is fu cking ace.

The best thing about these interviews is it confirms that virtually everyone who supports Chelsea, is indeed a complete and utter pilchard. Genius.

He`s GONE on 11:10 - Dec 18 with 2892 viewsJuzzie

#prayforlouis
He`s GONE on 11:13 - Dec 18 with 2883 viewsTheBlob

Wondered where Wayne Sleep had got to.Looks pretty spry,must be on the Baboon Glands again.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

He`s GONE on 11:13 - Dec 18 with 2882 viewsKonk

He`s GONE on 10:46 - Dec 18 by Pommyhoop

I know he's gone all interviewer / producer now but lets not forget the legend that is Younesh
@@@QPR fans. You disgrace me. @@@
Younesh is the Elvis Presley of Chelsea fan cams....

He's the talent behind the talent. Wandering round with his camera proving to be the biggest idiot magnet on the planet. If I'd seen the videos a few years ago, it would completely have changed how I felt about losing to that mob.

He`s GONE on 11:15 - Dec 18 with 2871 viewsPommyhoop

and.

Chelsea Headhunters/ I f'cking shit em.
Bahahahahahah

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:16 - Dec 18 with 2869 viewsMick_S

He`s GONE on 11:10 - Dec 18 by Juzzie

#prayforlouis

[Post edited 18 Dec 2015 11:18]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

He`s GONE on 11:28 - Dec 18 with 2789 viewsNorthernr

He`s GONE on 11:06 - Dec 18 by Konk

That bloke is brilliant! I feel very, very bad because he clearly has a speech impediment, but he is amazing. At first I thought he was Norwegian royalty or something, but now I think he’s just posh English; it’s just the way he talks. He’s great. I had to stop half way through because I was cracking-up laughing and blatantly not listening in to a conference call. He is fu cking ace.

The best thing about these interviews is it confirms that virtually everyone who supports Chelsea, is indeed a complete and utter pilchard. Genius.

If you do have that speech impediment though, probably best to think of a different catchphrase than 'same old story'.
He`s GONE (n/t) on 11:37 - Dec 18 with 2748 viewsPommyhoop

ooops..
srry.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2015 11:38]

He`s GONE on 11:45 - Dec 18 with 2731 viewscaptainmycaptian

Louis for new manager absolute bell end how un grateful for all the trophies they have won they were nearly bankrupt the problem is they will start winning now with JM gone
He`s GONE on 13:04 - Dec 18 with 2610 viewsPhildo

my word

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35129915
He`s GONE on 13:08 - Dec 18 with 2595 viewsKonk

He`s GONE on 13:04 - Dec 18 by Phildo

my word

"As Lynette tells her ex-husband Tom in a moving scene in Desperate Housewives, it was always you." Blinding.

Vine discovered football when he was about forty. Nuff said.

He`s GONE on 13:10 - Dec 18 with 2589 viewsMick_S

He`s GONE on 13:04 - Dec 18 by Phildo

my word

My toes.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

He`s GONE on 13:19 - Dec 18 with 2573 viewsPhildo

He`s GONE on 13:10 - Dec 18 by Mick_S

My toes.

'I love the sense of danger you bring to every waking moment. You always reminded me of the most popular boy at school: people would do anything to be his friend'

#prayformartha
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024