Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
He`s GONE 14:45 - Dec 17 with 33236 viewsTrance_Trousers

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Once you`ve had black you never go back.........

He`s GONE on 15:57 - Dec 21 with 1444 viewsKonk

He`s GONE on 15:35 - Dec 21 by hoof_hearted

I think he's been radicalised.

I think you’re right. If he wants his demands to be met — and for Abramovich to leave the club — I think he needs to work on the presentation. This would have been a much more powerful video if he’d filmed this in his bedroom rather than his Mum's car. He should be sat on his bed wearing his Chelsea pyjamas, with a Chelsea pillowcase taped to the wall behind him, flanked by a couple of those plastic flags they give out at important Champions League games and a framed picture of Jose Mourinho in one hand. If he was also wearing a big foam hand on the other hand and jabbing his outsized foam finger at the webcam screaming, “Roman, I have lost it! Get the Hell out of my club…this is a catastrophe!”, I reckon Abramovich would sell-up within the hour.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

He`s GONE on 16:00 - Dec 21 with 1428 viewsNorthernr

He`s GONE on 15:57 - Dec 21 by Konk

I think you’re right. If he wants his demands to be met — and for Abramovich to leave the club — I think he needs to work on the presentation. This would have been a much more powerful video if he’d filmed this in his bedroom rather than his Mum's car. He should be sat on his bed wearing his Chelsea pyjamas, with a Chelsea pillowcase taped to the wall behind him, flanked by a couple of those plastic flags they give out at important Champions League games and a framed picture of Jose Mourinho in one hand. If he was also wearing a big foam hand on the other hand and jabbing his outsized foam finger at the webcam screaming, “Roman, I have lost it! Get the Hell out of my club…this is a catastrophe!”, I reckon Abramovich would sell-up within the hour.

That's not the "kicker" though Konk is it. Do you know what the "kicker" is? The "Kicker" is he didn't take the £40m he deservedly should have.
He`s GONE on 16:09 - Dec 21 with 1407 viewsLblock

Christ on a three wheeled bike!!

If these boys were actually doing these as a send up they'd be comic geniuses.
When you stop and realise they are actually serious about what they are doing then it's almost troubling that these people are loose and out there amongst us plus have the ability to drive our streets.

That particular video just needs a black head band with white Doctors handwriting across it and some Afghani tribal music in the background.
"I have no words" either.

Hopefully Fat Louis will do part II and his beetroot cheeks will implode

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

He`s GONE on 16:23 - Dec 21 with 1377 viewsKonk

He`s GONE on 16:00 - Dec 21 by Northernr

That's not the "kicker" though Konk is it. Do you know what the "kicker" is? The "Kicker" is he didn't take the £40m he deservedly should have.

It's the kicker of all kickers. It's the worst/best kicker ever. It just shows you what sort of man we're dealing with. Minor technical point/question, but aren't contracts engineered in such a way that the contract is only paid up in full if the sackee is out of work for the full duration of the contract? i.e. If Mourinho walks into a job next week, Chelsea wouldn't be obliged to pay up the remaining 3 1/2 years of the contract? Or is that wrong?

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

He`s GONE on 19:46 - Dec 21 with 1303 viewsderbyhoop

Plenty of Chelski fans pointing the finger at the players responsible for their current situation. I almost feel sorry for them.

Yeah, right, like hell I do.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024