Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
EU referendum 22:43 - Feb 2 with 1271 viewsSwanzay

Draft reform deal worth fighting for, says Cameron

What drugs is he on? European countries wont stop dealing with us because of a non existent threat.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-35467479

The comments ay it all...

Don't believe a word they say!

He has gone begging just like the little boy pleading with the school bully not to steal his dinner money.

Cameron will say or do anything to con you into voting to stay in!
EU referendum on 23:02 - Feb 2 with 1259 viewsKilkennyjack

Every welsh person should vote to stay in. Its a good thing for Wales.

Beware of the Risen People

EU referendum on 15:58 - Feb 3 with 1167 viewsjamieswan78

I hate the EU But agree it's bad for Wales to leave.

If I was Englsh I would want out though.

We're a small country, only 3 million population, majority of jobs are low paid and probably well below the average for the UK.

A lot of Welsh jobs are a direct result of being in the EU.
EU referendum on 16:19 - Feb 3 with 1153 viewsMorfa_Same

What Cameron is asking for is just plain wrong and no wonder he's getting a cold response from the rest of Europe. The government is happy to take taxes off the EU migrants living here but wants to treat them as second class citizens as far as welfare is concerned. We can't have it both ways.

I'm just fed up of the tories and all their whining about Europe. I'd be happy to be IN Europe and OUT of the UK.
EU referendum on 20:22 - Feb 3 with 1097 viewsVinnie

Cameron knows he has got absolutely nothing,a blind man could see it.Vote out,the sooner the better.
EU referendum on 20:32 - Feb 3 with 1083 viewsNogginthenog

We joined this bloc for trade originally and I'd be happy to stay in on that basis. It's become a political mess which I want no part of.
EU referendum on 20:39 - Feb 3 with 1071 viewsDr_Winston

If we were on the outside of the EU looking in at present there's not a chance in hell we'd vote to join.

A trading partner is all we need to be.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

EU referendum on 21:13 - Feb 3 with 1044 viewsSwanzay

EU referendum on 20:39 - Feb 3 by Dr_Winston

If we were on the outside of the EU looking in at present there's not a chance in hell we'd vote to join.

A trading partner is all we need to be.

Well said Winston, its a mess and a great money sucking one which could be used to really improve Wales.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024