Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. 20:14 - Feb 19 with 16612 viewsexiledclaseboy

F*ck me get on with it. Everyone knows you're going to come out with something fairly meaningless that you'll hail as a triumph before your Cabinet members start scratching each other's eyes out from now until all eternity.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2016 20:22]

Poll: Tory leader

Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 22:09 - Feb 19 with 1698 viewsSwanzay

Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 22:05 - Feb 19 by raynor94

Well done Dave, it's a deal

Yes what a deal.....
Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 22:09 - Feb 19 with 1698 viewsexiledclaseboy

Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 22:05 - Feb 19 by raynor94

Well done Dave, it's a deal

Huzzah!

Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 22:12 - Feb 19 with 1688 viewsSwanzay

Cant wait for his SPIN on his major success tomorrow, what a joke!
Cameron's EU on 22:15 - Feb 19 with 1675 viewslonglostjack

Cameron's EU on 21:56 - Feb 19 by dgt73

Is this the ridiculous attempts the pro eu camp will go too ?

Don't panic Capt. Mainwaring we'll stuff it up em! Used to love Dad's Army ! Hallo Hallo was good too and has cult status in Holland. Will the Den Haag fans need a visa to enter the country if we leave?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 22:15 - Feb 19 with 1674 viewsdgt73

Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 22:12 - Feb 19 by Swanzay

Cant wait for his SPIN on his major success tomorrow, what a joke!

You didn't have to be "mystic Meg " or "Nostradamus" to have predicted what was going to happen.
Only the complete simpletons will fall for what has happened- unfortunately there are a lot of simpletons out there.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Cameron's EU on 22:17 - Feb 19 with 1660 viewsdgt73

Cameron's EU on 22:15 - Feb 19 by longlostjack

Don't panic Capt. Mainwaring we'll stuff it up em! Used to love Dad's Army ! Hallo Hallo was good too and has cult status in Holland. Will the Den Haag fans need a visa to enter the country if we leave?

dont give up the day job ffs pmsl

Cameron's EU on 22:22 - Feb 19 with 1652 viewslonglostjack

Cameron's EU on 22:17 - Feb 19 by dgt73

dont give up the day job ffs pmsl

What job ? Pesky Poles have done me out of one.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 22:54 - Feb 19 with 1604 viewsHighjack

Can someone post the gist of this deal in laymans terms please as I am having a few beers and can't be arsed to google it? K thanks bye x

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Cameron's EU on 07:54 - Feb 20 with 1550 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 22:15 - Feb 19 by dgt73

You didn't have to be "mystic Meg " or "Nostradamus" to have predicted what was going to happen.
Only the complete simpletons will fall for what has happened- unfortunately there are a lot of simpletons out there.

That's more than half the population of the Uk ,have you seen them out there lately ?
[Post edited 20 Feb 2016 7:56]

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 08:03 - Feb 20 with 1547 viewsKilkennyjack

The little Englanders will want out, the rest of us will want to stay in. I would much rather welcome great European players rather than have another European war. The vote is a waste of money that you can thank the ukip morons for. Completely unnecessary.

Beware of the Risen People

Cameron's EU on 08:27 - Feb 20 with 1537 viewsdgt73

Cameron's EU on 07:54 - Feb 20 by oh_tommy_tommy

That's more than half the population of the Uk ,have you seen them out there lately ?
[Post edited 20 Feb 2016 7:56]

Do you honestly believe half the population have fallen for Cameron's smoke & mirrors charade.

Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 08:29 - Feb 20 with 1536 viewsdgt73

Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 08:03 - Feb 20 by Kilkennyjack

The little Englanders will want out, the rest of us will want to stay in. I would much rather welcome great European players rather than have another European war. The vote is a waste of money that you can thank the ukip morons for. Completely unnecessary.

Yet no doubt you support Irish and Scottish independence.

Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 09:15 - Feb 20 with 1505 viewsJackfath

Hello.

I am not a political animal like so mnay seem to be on here. Therefore I do not know the ins and outs (excuse the pun) of whether being in or out of Europe will be a good thing for me on a local, National (welsh) and British level.

Should we therefore have a thread on here where people can put their knowledgable viewpoints so people like me can make a decent sensible level headed decision come the vote?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 09:27 - Feb 20 with 1494 viewssherpajacob

It's the Jim hacker Euro sausage scandal all over again.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 09:56 - Feb 20 with 1468 viewsMorfa_Same

Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 08:03 - Feb 20 by Kilkennyjack

Best post I've read for ages.

Totally agree.
Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 10:14 - Feb 20 with 1217 viewsNookiejack

Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 22:54 - Feb 19 by Highjack

Can someone post the gist of this deal in laymans terms please as I am having a few beers and can't be arsed to google it? K thanks bye x

Child Benefit (where mothers and fathers work here but where the children remain in their existing country) for NEW EU migrants will be indexed linked to cost of living of respective countries.

So good luck to civil service department who has to keep recalibration get this each year for the other 27 countries.

For existing claimants - it will only be recalibrated in 2020.

If you believe in EU and single market you essentially sign up to same workers Ts & Cs including benefits across EU. So can understand how other EU members pushed Cameron back from his initial position on this - to this compromise.

Do you think we should be moving to a United States of Europe with political integration or not? It does have a lot of benefits - but you do give up your own sovereignty.
Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 12:08 - Feb 20 with 1182 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 09:15 - Feb 20 by Jackfath

Hello.

I am not a political animal like so mnay seem to be on here. Therefore I do not know the ins and outs (excuse the pun) of whether being in or out of Europe will be a good thing for me on a local, National (welsh) and British level.

Should we therefore have a thread on here where people can put their knowledgable viewpoints so people like me can make a decent sensible level headed decision come the vote?

Are you sure about this Fath?

Making a decent, sensible, level headed decision based on a Planet Swans thread?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 13:35 - Feb 20 with 1133 viewsHighjack

There's a lot more to the EU than migration and benefits but I think this is the level the debate will be held at.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 13:37 - Feb 20 with 1133 viewssherpajacob

23rd June is the vote.

Middle of the European championship s, will this be a,factor?
It also comes before the Somme 1st July centenary,

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Cameron's EU on 14:05 - Feb 20 with 1111 viewslondonlisa2001

Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 09:15 - Feb 20 by Jackfath

Hello.

My great fear is that the entire discussion for the next few months will be so dumbed down that none of us will know what is actually best. It'll end up in an immigration slanging match and unless the media grow up a bit over it, we'll all be none the wiser.

I find it impossible to know what the best thing to do is since no one as yet at least, has given us the facts for both sides. It's all just an emotional thing at the moment, which can't be the best way to decide.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2016 14:07]
Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 15:18 - Feb 20 with 1072 viewsexiledclaseboy

Chances are that a vote to leave the EU will precipitate a second independence referendum is Scotland which is far more likely to lead to a "yes" vote than the last one if English votes have led to an EU exit for the UK. So June's vote is not only deciding the UK's future in Europe, in effect its deciding the existential future of the U.K. itself. Exciting stuff.

Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 15:54 - Feb 20 with 1047 viewsmonmouth

Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 15:18 - Feb 20 by exiledclaseboy

Chances are that a vote to leave the EU will precipitate a second independence referendum is Scotland which is far more likely to lead to a "yes" vote than the last one if English votes have led to an EU exit for the UK. So June's vote is not only deciding the UK's future in Europe, in effect its deciding the existential future of the U.K. itself. Exciting stuff.

I think a no would lead to a genuine panicked renegotiation and a second UK referendum whereas a yes would mean a complacent marginalisation.

I was yes (based on nothing but hope really, and hatred of the xenophobic swivel eyed loons that want out for all the wrong reasons), but I'm increasingly thinking that a big rammy is needed, as the European project has proved itself pretty much undemocratic and an immovable sinecure for fat cats and politicians. Big-Corp-Multi-National Super Rich is everybody's government now anyway and will be increasingly so.

So I think I'm now verging on 'say no and see what happens', bearing in mind that I know next to nothing about what would really happen either way and neither do 99% of other people whatever they may claim....and the less they know the louder they will shout.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 15:57 - Feb 20 with 1043 viewslondonlisa2001

Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 15:18 - Feb 20 by exiledclaseboy

That's a matter of time anyway I think. It's set up like that, after all they can vote no ten times and they'll just keep having votes until they vote yes.
Good luck to them - with oil prices having collapsed and the UK government then moving public sector jobs from Scotland (as they will have to do) and the big financial institutions relocating to the much bigger UK market, they'll be begging to come back within 10 years.

Also the EU deal won't apply, so they'll have to join the Euro, and be part of the 'project'. There'll be no one left in Scotland - perhaps we should make use of that wall :-)
Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 15:59 - Feb 20 with 1041 viewsmonmouth

Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 15:57 - Feb 20 by londonlisa2001

That's a matter of time anyway I think. It's set up like that, after all they can vote no ten times and they'll just keep having votes until they vote yes.
Good luck to them - with oil prices having collapsed and the UK government then moving public sector jobs from Scotland (as they will have to do) and the big financial institutions relocating to the much bigger UK market, they'll be begging to come back within 10 years.

Also the EU deal won't apply, so they'll have to join the Euro, and be part of the 'project'. There'll be no one left in Scotland - perhaps we should make use of that wall :-)

Such a shame they didn't vote 'yes' last time.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 16:00 - Feb 20 with 1038 viewslondonlisa2001

Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 15:54 - Feb 20 by monmouth

I think a no would lead to a genuine panicked renegotiation and a second UK referendum whereas a yes would mean a complacent marginalisation.

I was yes (based on nothing but hope really, and hatred of the xenophobic swivel eyed loons that want out for all the wrong reasons), but I'm increasingly thinking that a big rammy is needed, as the European project has proved itself pretty much undemocratic and an immovable sinecure for fat cats and politicians. Big-Corp-Multi-National Super Rich is everybody's government now anyway and will be increasingly so.

So I think I'm now verging on 'say no and see what happens', bearing in mind that I know next to nothing about what would really happen either way and neither do 99% of other people whatever they may claim....and the less they know the louder they will shout.

I'm a bit like you. Always a yes vote until now really. I now think it may be quite a good laugh to vote no. In all seriousness, I've genuinely been put off by Cameron's moronic 'renegotiation' but then I can't stand the little Englanders.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024