Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea 13:01 - Mar 6 with 15352 viewsrichpr

JFH has ruined any chance of reaching the play-offs by his ridiculous squad rotation and picking a completely different team every week. Confidence breeds from winning. We deservedly beat Birmingham then he completely changes the midfield and attacking formation v MK and we lose another winnable game. Madness. He thinks he's still at Chelsea with a big squad of internationals. How can he justify that team selection - especially the midfield where the combination of Toszer, Henry, Luongo and Chery has repeatedly failed. Was Hoilett injured? Polter did ok v birmingham and then he is dropped - is that going to give him confidence - dont think so.
JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 14:43 - Mar 7 with 1818 viewswhittocksRs

The bit people don't seem to agree with is that we are a very average Championship team and have performed as such. There's a feeling among a portion of the support that the squad is much stronger than it has proven itself to be. Results don't lie. We're midtable because we're a midtable team.
JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 14:46 - Mar 7 with 1814 viewsThe_Mole

What is the point then of this forum, if not to vent anger or point out issues you've experienced?

We are never going to agree on everything as fans, I don't always agree with my brother or Dad, but it does seem of late that unless you follow the trend, you're mental health is instantly questioned, labelled a troll and then charged out of town by pitch forks!

Just for future records, I'm not a troll, I'm a mole and apologies if my opinions differ from the guvnor's on here!
JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 14:48 - Mar 7 with 1811 viewsAntti_Heinola

JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 15:13 - Mar 6 by Northernr

That's the issue with being a midtable side, which is what we are. We're not, as some seem to believe, under performing. This is us.

The point is rather lost with the sensationalist Chelsea headline which is total nonsense. Hasselbaink has never managed Chelsea, and hasn't played for them for 12 years. Most of his time at the club pre-dates Abramovic so we're not even talking about the same Chelsea during his time there. It's bullsht to start bringing that up now, although not at all surprising. He's also being hammered for not picking players here which the OP readily admits he had no idea weren't available.

Here's a point that perhaps is worth debating. These are the page impressions (every time you click and open a new thread/story etc) on LFW for the days after we beat Ipswich. About 90% of all our traffic is message board.

2016-02-06 45349
2016-02-07 35802
2016-02-08 35199

Here's the same stats for the days after we lost to Fulham.

2016-02-13 55927
2016-02-14 43335
2016-02-15 45270

And here we are with the stats for the days after we beat Birmingham...

2016-02-27 42616
2016-02-28 34284
2016-02-29 34985

Now would somebody care to debate in a none nasty and sarcastic way why after good home victories not only are people not on here saying anything about it, they're not even clicking on here to see what other people are saying about it? Lose a game, however, and the page impressions jump by up to 10,000 per day and we get sensationalist threads denouncing Hasselbaink, Ferdinand, Hoos and anybody else - often posted immediately after the final whistle by somebody who wasn't at the game.

It's like there are QPR fans just waiting to pile in on their own club, almost disappointed when we win as they have to hold off for another week. Fcking ghoulish.

Personally, after a win I'm far more desperate to do knee jerks or post on here than if we lose. And I've noticed this trend that Norf has outlined here - I always find it a bit disappointing to come on here after a good win and find so little about it. When we lose I tend to stay away, because I just want to forget about it. Diff'rent strokes, I guess.

Bare bones.

JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 14:53 - Mar 7 with 1803 viewsrrrspricey

JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 23:52 - Mar 6 by FloridaR

http://www.managerstats.co.uk/managers/jimmy-floyd-hasselbaink/
He likes same formation as Ramsey and that fits Les. Tbh
Jerrels took quiet a step up from a little club with less than 3000 average a week & if his stats remain similar going into last couple games end of season , then the right thing to do is cut his 1 year contract and get a decent experienced manager in and let them have whole summer to build the side. Otherwise we'll have a Ramsey situation again come Oct and seasons finished > I know its not the manager its the players but Hopefully Tonys learned the final lesson come May and pulls the trigger...

What complete and utter b0llocks

So we bring in one of the brightest young managers in the country after deciding he's the best person for the job following a rigorous interview process but sack him when his below par, inherited squad don't make a real push for a play-off place we're nowhere near ready for.

Why on earth give him a chance to build a squad that he can be judged on when we can just change everything for the umpteenth time recently?

Sack him, get someone else in (who btw?) because that's clearly a winning formula.
JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 15:18 - Mar 7 with 1770 viewsAntti_Heinola

JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 14:53 - Mar 7 by rrrspricey

What complete and utter b0llocks

So we bring in one of the brightest young managers in the country after deciding he's the best person for the job following a rigorous interview process but sack him when his below par, inherited squad don't make a real push for a play-off place we're nowhere near ready for.

Why on earth give him a chance to build a squad that he can be judged on when we can just change everything for the umpteenth time recently?

Sack him, get someone else in (who btw?) because that's clearly a winning formula.

Sadly the 'Cult of the Coach' has infected legions of football fans now. The press have convinced people that every defeat is down to the manager, every wrong decision makes him 'tactically naiive', every sub that does not completely change a game means their 'in game management' is poor. The press need managers sacked for copy. So they've whipped this up to the extent where this is how we are: huge expectations, massive demands and everything will be ok with a new manager. Until he doesn't deliver in three months either. there are numerous other reasons for this kind of viewpoint, but it's a massive article. Planning to write it at the end of the season if Norf will take it!

Bare bones.

JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 15:24 - Mar 7 with 1759 viewsNorthernr

JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 15:18 - Mar 7 by Antti_Heinola

Sadly the 'Cult of the Coach' has infected legions of football fans now. The press have convinced people that every defeat is down to the manager, every wrong decision makes him 'tactically naiive', every sub that does not completely change a game means their 'in game management' is poor. The press need managers sacked for copy. So they've whipped this up to the extent where this is how we are: huge expectations, massive demands and everything will be ok with a new manager. Until he doesn't deliver in three months either. there are numerous other reasons for this kind of viewpoint, but it's a massive article. Planning to write it at the end of the season if Norf will take it!

Yes please.
JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 15:27 - Mar 7 with 1743 viewsNorthernr

JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 14:46 - Mar 7 by The_Mole

What is the point then of this forum, if not to vent anger or point out issues you've experienced?

We are never going to agree on everything as fans, I don't always agree with my brother or Dad, but it does seem of late that unless you follow the trend, you're mental health is instantly questioned, labelled a troll and then charged out of town by pitch forks!

Just for future records, I'm not a troll, I'm a mole and apologies if my opinions differ from the guvnor's on here!

Some posters are obvious trolls, I don't count you as one though.

Of course the point of the forum is to vent and discuss issues or whatever, but I don't understand why such a portion of people only want to have a say if we've lost. If we've won the place is dead - surely we're all supposed to be happy, we've won, let's enjoy it. Lose on Saturday, for the first time in five games, and off we go again, often massive overreactions. It seems odd to me, like some people would rather be lose and be right than QPR win and prove them wrong.
JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 15:53 - Mar 7 with 1700 viewsrrrspricey

JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 15:27 - Mar 7 by Northernr

Of course the point of the forum is to vent and discuss issues or whatever, but I don't understand why such a portion of people only want to have a say if we've lost. If we've won the place is dead - surely we're all supposed to be happy, we've won, let's enjoy it. Lose on Saturday, for the first time in five games, and off we go again, often massive overreactions. It seems odd to me, like some people would rather be lose and be right than QPR win and prove them wrong.

football s becoming like other businesses Clive

I'm a manager in customer service and we have 92% customer satisfaction in customer scope scores but the complaints outweigh the compliments 25/1.

It seems football's "customers" are becoming the same and only willing to give feedback when there's something negative to say.
Login to get fewer ads

JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 16:10 - Mar 7 with 1685 viewsSilverfoxqpr

During a break in play (massive safety wink) on Saturday and in between the ‘our support is fcuking shit’ chants ringing in my ears from the Football Factory wanabees to my right, my friend and I had a chat and concluded that we are of course exactly where we should be for now. Talk of the P word is ludicrous. Stating the obvious I know but:

Smithies — Signed from Huddersfield
Hall — Signed from Spurs reserves
Perch — Signed from Wigan
Luongo — Signed from Swindon
El Khayati — Signed from Burton
Washington — Signed from Peterborough
Polter — Signed from Mainz

Ok I realise I’ve not included few of our ‘stars’ but it’s widely accepted on here I think that the above are part of the revolution and future going forward and will play a part most matches. Added to that they’ve been here five minutes in relative football terms. Give them (and JFH) a break for pity sake. Top 6 squad? Promotion? Really?! Well not yet and understandably so in my opinion.
JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 16:16 - Mar 7 with 1657 viewsQPRDave

Exactly exactly exactly. Mole
JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 16:27 - Mar 7 with 1632 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 16:16 - Mar 7 by QPRDave

Exactly exactly exactly. Mole

You may be schizophrenic , but at least you have each other.
JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 16:33 - Mar 7 with 1625 viewsMatch82

JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 15:27 - Mar 7 by Northernr

Win:
Lose:
JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 16:59 - Mar 7 with 1594 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

But signing in as multiple people, they way you do it, just so you can agree with each other or add weight to an argument isn't venting anger. It's manipulation of debate.

You can't really have a pop at a poster for being honest about what they think, but you're not honest. It's deceitful and people resent that. Well I do anyway.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2016 17:00]
JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 17:13 - Mar 7 with 1553 viewsThe_Mole

Bore off Bazza - what is your gripe?

So if you and several other fans agree on something, then I should jump to conclusions and accuse you of being multiple names?

Because myself and a few others are in the minority over issues on the club, we deserve to be singled out as it doesn't suit your agenda?

Really?!
JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 17:23 - Mar 7 with 1540 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 17:13 - Mar 7 by The_Mole

So if you and several other fans agree on something, then I should jump to conclusions and accuse you of being multiple names?

Because myself and a few others are in the minority over issues on the club, we deserve to be singled out as it doesn't suit your agenda?

Really?!

I've spelt out my gripe.

If i'm wrong then I apologise, but I doubt it.
JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 17:41 - Mar 7 with 1513 viewsQPRDave

JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 16:27 - Mar 7 by BazzaInTheLoft

You may be schizophrenic , but at least you have each other.

..Actually Bazza that genuinely made me laugh, very good
JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 17:44 - Mar 7 with 1508 viewsQPRDave

JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 17:13 - Mar 7 by The_Mole

Really?!

Good point Mole mate. It's only those that disagree with the many that get these accusations.
He is convinced but you and I know he's wrong as Northern does too
JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 17:52 - Mar 7 with 1500 views1BobbyHazell

JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 17:23 - Mar 7 by BazzaInTheLoft

I've spelt out my gripe.

If i'm wrong then I apologise, but I doubt it.

Bazza, you've warned me before about feeding the troll.

I'm just returning the favour.

I know it's easy to get sucked in by agenda based repetitive idiocy but you can feel the glee in every one of Dave's posts when he's 'got to someone'.
JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 17:57 - Mar 7 with 1489 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 17:52 - Mar 7 by 1BobbyHazell

I know it's easy to get sucked in by agenda based repetitive idiocy but you can feel the glee in every one of Dave's posts when he's 'got to someone'.

Cheers!
JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 18:19 - Mar 7 with 1464 viewsQPRDave

JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 17:52 - Mar 7 by 1BobbyHazell

Don't be silly bobby.
If you'd like to check the only time I insult a poster is when i get insulted.
As for me trolling the only reason this is being chucked at me is because I don't think Tony Fernandes is responsible for all QPR's ills, and I don' t think JFH should have been given this job.
Because of this a certain number of "friends" on here label me a troll
JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 18:49 - Mar 7 with 1438 viewsDorse

Rotation policies are old hat. Circumambulation policies? Now that's progress.

(Ya-ta-ta, ya-ta-ta!)

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 18:58 - Mar 7 with 1429 views1BobbyHazell

JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 18:19 - Mar 7 by QPRDave

Don't be silly bobby.
If you'd like to check the only time I insult a poster is when i get insulted.
As for me trolling the only reason this is being chucked at me is because I don't think Tony Fernandes is responsible for all QPR's ills, and I don' t think JFH should have been given this job.
Because of this a certain number of "friends" on here label me a troll

Troll/Wind up merchant, same same but different.

Dave here's a big and a hug from me to you. It seems like you took the shoeing you received over the whole Redknapp Presser's pretty badly. It appears that you hold a bit of a grudge about it and have some perceived enemies that you are obsessed with having your revenge on using an exceptionally narrow, repetitively themed remit, a bit like a sh1t Batman villain. And like all Batman Villains all you ever really wanted/needed was a bit of love and respect.

So here I am...

You didn't want the hottest young manager in English football to come here, we get it, you obviously believe that you knew lots of things about him that we (and the Burton fans) didn't, we don't need to be told EVERY TIME A TEAM HE'S IN CHARGE OF LOSES A GAME.

You wanted Warnock, we get it, we don't need to be told EVERY TIME WE LOSE A GAME. It's pointless brother. Warnock loses matches too, he even does so badly at some clubs he gets sacked. It happens.

Discuss the rights and wrongs of each match, discuss the rights and wrongs of the direction the club is going in and what it is trying to recover from, discuss the rights and wrongs of the decisions of those in charge etc etc and I'm sure no one will be insulting you or calling you out as a troll etc.

Or you could carry on and just enjoy the attention, come on admit it...

Love 1BobbyHazell

ps Bazza, do I say not as I do.
JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 19:26 - Mar 7 with 1402 viewsQPRDave

JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 18:58 - Mar 7 by 1BobbyHazell

Troll/Wind up merchant, same same but different.

Dave here's a big and a hug from me to you. It seems like you took the shoeing you received over the whole Redknapp Presser's pretty badly. It appears that you hold a bit of a grudge about it and have some perceived enemies that you are obsessed with having your revenge on using an exceptionally narrow, repetitively themed remit, a bit like a sh1t Batman villain. And like all Batman Villains all you ever really wanted/needed was a bit of love and respect.

So here I am...

You didn't want the hottest young manager in English football to come here, we get it, you obviously believe that you knew lots of things about him that we (and the Burton fans) didn't, we don't need to be told EVERY TIME A TEAM HE'S IN CHARGE OF LOSES A GAME.

You wanted Warnock, we get it, we don't need to be told EVERY TIME WE LOSE A GAME. It's pointless brother. Warnock loses matches too, he even does so badly at some clubs he gets sacked. It happens.

Discuss the rights and wrongs of each match, discuss the rights and wrongs of the direction the club is going in and what it is trying to recover from, discuss the rights and wrongs of the decisions of those in charge etc etc and I'm sure no one will be insulting you or calling you out as a troll etc.

Or you could carry on and just enjoy the attention, come on admit it...

Love 1BobbyHazell

ps Bazza, do I say not as I do.

Bob ol boy this is the last post i will address to you. I can't be bothered to read your amateur psychiatry clap trap. (noticed this phrase used in another thread. Like it )

I haven't bothered reading your post beyond the 1 st para.
But think about this.
If I come on here after a win and proclaim JFH the greatest thing since sliced bread I will be mullered for flip flopping, Fickle whatever.
I have received very good advice from a poster on here and I will not be banging the JFH is s**t drum anymore this season.
My post this morning that I removed ( I assume thats' what are referring to) was an unnecessary, unprovoked and childish goad of Northern. I was wrong to post it and that's why I removed it,....after some thought.
JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 20:43 - Mar 7 with 1353 views1BobbyHazell

JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 19:26 - Mar 7 by QPRDave

Bob ol boy this is the last post i will address to you. I can't be bothered to read your amateur psychiatry clap trap. (noticed this phrase used in another thread. Like it )

I haven't bothered reading your post beyond the 1 st para.
But think about this.
If I come on here after a win and proclaim JFH the greatest thing since sliced bread I will be mullered for flip flopping, Fickle whatever.
I have received very good advice from a poster on here and I will not be banging the JFH is s**t drum anymore this season.
My post this morning that I removed ( I assume thats' what are referring to) was an unnecessary, unprovoked and childish goad of Northern. I was wrong to post it and that's why I removed it,....after some thought.

Don't think for one minute that that's going to stop me giving you a cyber cuddle. We all need a cuddle sometimes. Let the love in brother.

It's not your fault.
JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 21:33 - Mar 7 with 1302 viewsQPRDave

JFH thinks he's still at Chelsea on 20:43 - Mar 7 by 1BobbyHazell

Don't think for one minute that that's going to stop me giving you a cyber cuddle. We all need a cuddle sometimes. Let the love in brother.

It's not your fault.

I can't answer you Bob I already said,....doh
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024