Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Protest at next home game 09:07 - Apr 12 with 8183 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I think all supporters should make a protest at the next home game against the sell out by most of our current shareholders.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Protest at next home game on 22:19 - Apr 12 with 860 viewsjasper_T

Protest at next home game on 22:17 - Apr 12 by GeoffThom

Yes we know this ,it lines the pocket ,I think we're all wondering would they invest more money into the club as well ,again we just don't know yet

Their history with other sports teams suggests no.
Protest at next home game on 22:20 - Apr 12 with 854 viewsmonmouth

No protest would make a blind bit of difference until things reach critical point like it did with Petty. Protests now would just look stupid, xenophobic or, sorry, 'petty' and no protest will stop the deal. Unless maybe nobody turns up, and seeing as there'll be about 15000 Livertool fans in there I can't see that happening.

No, any hopes of making this deal as sweet as possible for the club rest with the Trust. That is after all supposed to be he strength of the model trumpeted by all and sundry including the government!

We're all just holding their coats for now.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Protest at next home game on 22:24 - Apr 12 with 845 viewslonglostjack

Protest at next home game on 22:14 - Apr 12 by Davillin

It's not an "investment" to or in the club. It's payment to shareholders for their shares.

Not one penny of it goes to the club.

I'm truly getting weary repeating this.

Sorry but your preaching to the converted. It's the one post where I forgot to add inverted commas around "investors". I'll try to be more careful next time

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Protest at next home game on 22:34 - Apr 12 with 820 viewsDavillin

Protest at next home game on 22:24 - Apr 12 by longlostjack

Sorry but your preaching to the converted. It's the one post where I forgot to add inverted commas around "investors". I'll try to be more careful next time

Apologies, longlostjack, but that was not aimed at you, but at a disturbing number of posters who still haven't got that message. [I know you know.]

I'm "shouting" with bold italics because that is one of the two or three vitally important issues in this whole fiasco.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Protest at next home game on 22:34 - Apr 12 with 820 viewsLandore_Jack

Protest at next home game on 22:20 - Apr 12 by monmouth

No protest would make a blind bit of difference until things reach critical point like it did with Petty. Protests now would just look stupid, xenophobic or, sorry, 'petty' and no protest will stop the deal. Unless maybe nobody turns up, and seeing as there'll be about 15000 Livertool fans in there I can't see that happening.

No, any hopes of making this deal as sweet as possible for the club rest with the Trust. That is after all supposed to be he strength of the model trumpeted by all and sundry including the government!

We're all just holding their coats for now.

You cannot expect people to sit back and do nothing. They have sold us down the river for greed and to two cowboys.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2016 22:37]

#backtojack

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024