Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Colchester 21:53 - Apr 16 with 2396 viewsbatfink

Booked hotel in Clacton for the Saturday night for me and the missus, my question is when do I tell her about stopping in Colchester on the way home? 😃
Colchester on 22:07 - Apr 16 with 2349 viewsantmarina

Clacton??

I work in clacton and am pretty sure there must be better hotels in Colchester or surrounding areas!

Btw, tell her now as Colchester is pretty good for shopping...
Colchester on 23:09 - Apr 16 with 2234 viewsmikehunt

For your tea, take her up to Walton where there is a pie and mash shop. The eels and liquor are superb. She'll be like putty in your hands after a treat like that.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Colchester on 17:37 - Apr 17 with 1999 viewsbatfink

Out of interest, any estimates on how many will be going to Colchester seeing as this is probably our best ever season? If we can create anything like the atmosphere at Newport it should be well worth the trip.
Colchester on 17:55 - Apr 17 with 1959 viewsDannyG_RAFC

Colchester on 17:37 - Apr 17 by batfink

Out of interest, any estimates on how many will be going to Colchester seeing as this is probably our best ever season? If we can create anything like the atmosphere at Newport it should be well worth the trip.

It all depends doesn't it if we have to win to guarantee playoffs there's no reason to say 1500 won't travel
Colchester on 18:02 - Apr 17 with 1945 viewsTalkingSutty

Colchester on 17:55 - Apr 17 by DannyG_RAFC

It all depends doesn't it if we have to win to guarantee playoffs there's no reason to say 1500 won't travel

Hope it's on telly, I'm in Altinkum, but fortunately will be back for the second leg of the Play Off
Colchester on 18:36 - Apr 17 with 1891 viewsDannyG_RAFC

Colchester on 18:02 - Apr 17 by TalkingSutty

Hope it's on telly, I'm in Altinkum, but fortunately will be back for the second leg of the Play Off

Let's hope it's Bradford if we do get there
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024