Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scott Hogan one year loan at Dale 20:51 - Apr 25 with 11456 viewsPassmondsBlue

Heard some interesting news over the weekend, two separate people mentioned to me facts about Scott Hogan
Firstly, Brentford are looking to send him out on loan as they still want him but feel he needs to start over again scoring some goals - Loan to Christmas or full season?
Secondly, he has just bought a house in Norden. I know the address but its not right to post it on here
Think of this what you want buy would be a Hilly type broken toy story again

Poll: Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot

Scott Hogan one year loan at Dale on 20:57 - Apr 25 with 8401 viewsdingdangblue

He has started scoring goals.........in the Championship! 3 in 2 games for Brentford.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Scott Hogan one year loan at Dale on 21:00 - Apr 25 with 8366 viewsfitzochris

Scott Hogan one year loan at Dale on 20:57 - Apr 25 by dingdangblue

He has started scoring goals.........in the Championship! 3 in 2 games for Brentford.

That's what I thought when I read the OP, although he did post this the other day, which could be interpreted a few ways.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Scott Hogan one year loan at Dale on 21:05 - Apr 25 with 8331 viewsPassmondsBlue

I know he's a goal scorer, 3 in 2 but then did not even get a subs place at weekend?

I can only report what I have been told and totally agree it would be fantastic for us if it did happen

Poll: Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot

Scott Hogan one year loan at Dale on 21:06 - Apr 25 with 8315 viewsfitzochris

Scott Hogan one year loan at Dale on 21:05 - Apr 25 by PassmondsBlue

I know he's a goal scorer, 3 in 2 but then did not even get a subs place at weekend?

I can only report what I have been told and totally agree it would be fantastic for us if it did happen

Read the tweet above. It seems he didn't make the subs bench because he's being carefully managed having been out injured for so long.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Scott Hogan one year loan at Dale on 21:07 - Apr 25 with 8309 viewsBrierls

I'd be very VERY surprised. He's had a great impact at Brentford since coming back from injury, even with limited mins on the pitch!
Scott Hogan one year loan at Dale on 21:07 - Apr 25 with 8295 viewsDomDale

Wish the lad all the luck in the world after such a long spell out. To get him on loan would be a brilliant signing. If what you say is true with the house in Norden then there's only really a handful of clubs he's likely to go on loan to. So long as he isn't playing in bUry White or Oldham blue next season I'm happy.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Scott Hogan one year loan at Dale on 21:10 - Apr 25 with 8293 viewssandylaner1

Haha no chance is this happening

Hogan will be their first choice striker next season
Scott Hogan one year loan at Dale on 21:22 - Apr 25 with 8225 viewsColDale

Aside from him clearly being on the cusp of becoming a first team regular for them, I'm not sure a player would buy a house for a loan move. Long term, he might fancy his roots being up here. And given his injuries, I'd imagine Brentford would want their eyes on him every single moment that they can.
Login to get fewer ads

Scott Hogan one year loan at Dale on 21:31 - Apr 25 with 8174 viewsdingdangblue

The best thing is if he stays at Brentford - scores loads and is sold for 9 million like Andre Gray - we'll be quids in.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Scott Hogan one year loan at Dale on 21:42 - Apr 25 with 8129 viewssince58

Scott Hogan one year loan at Dale on 21:31 - Apr 25 by dingdangblue

The best thing is if he stays at Brentford - scores loads and is sold for 9 million like Andre Gray - we'll be quids in.

We still would;nt get cheap season tickets.
Scott Hogan one year loan at Dale on 23:01 - Apr 25 with 7846 viewsShun

Incredible news if true but I can't see it.
Scott Hogan one year loan at Dale on 23:16 - Apr 25 with 7785 viewssweetcorn

Scott Hogan one year loan at Dale on 21:22 - Apr 25 by ColDale

Aside from him clearly being on the cusp of becoming a first team regular for them, I'm not sure a player would buy a house for a loan move. Long term, he might fancy his roots being up here. And given his injuries, I'd imagine Brentford would want their eyes on him every single moment that they can.

His bird is from rochdale, i'd say that has a big part in him buying a house up here..

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Scott Hogan one year loan at Dale on 17:46 - May 5 with 6930 viewssandy_dale

He's been shortlisted for player of the month for April! Surely Brentford will be giving him a chance
Scott Hogan one year loan at Dale on 19:23 - May 5 with 6718 viewsDaleaholic

Not a chance this will happen. The last thing Brentford will want is him playing on poor pitches against players who will be far more physical than in the Championship. Plus, a goalscorer like Hogan is key to a promotion winning side. As has already been mentioned and was also said by a Brentford fan on the other thread... Hogan was always destined to be their number one striker, only the injuries have kept him from that.

Could make us a lot of money if he carries on this form into next season.

Poll: What should happen with the 'Bowlee fund' money?

Scott Hogan one year loan at Dale on 19:27 - May 5 with 6706 viewsroccydaleian

Scott Hogan one year loan at Dale on 23:16 - Apr 25 by sweetcorn

His bird is from rochdale, i'd say that has a big part in him buying a house up here..

"His bird" Isn't that offensive to women? You some kind of sexist?

[Post edited 5 May 2016 19:33]
Scott Hogan one year loan at Dale on 22:35 - May 5 with 6391 viewsR17ALE

Scott Hogan one year loan at Dale on 19:27 - May 5 by roccydaleian

"His bird" Isn't that offensive to women? You some kind of sexist?

[Post edited 5 May 2016 19:33]

I'll stick up for Sweetcorn here and inform you that Hogan's just bought a homing pigeon from Duckworths in Norden, and as a result needed a base for his 'bird' as the feathered maestro found it hard to settle in London.

I'm not entirely convinced that this might facilitate a brief return for the striker, but the pigeon is well happy.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Scott Hogan one year loan at Dale on 06:41 - May 6 with 6179 viewsdavidab2202

Very wishful thinking.Never mind pigeons or birds flying, far more likely to be pigs.

Sure Brentford will be wanting to monitor and protect him through the pre season .
Scott Hogan one year loan at Dale on 13:56 - May 7 with 5673 viewsroccydaleian

Scott Hogan one year loan at Dale on 06:41 - May 6 by davidab2202

Very wishful thinking.Never mind pigeons or birds flying, far more likely to be pigs.

Sure Brentford will be wanting to monitor and protect him through the pre season .

Scored again today...
Scott Hogan one year loan at Dale on 13:56 - May 7 with 5673 viewsYorkshire_Dale

He's at it again at Huddddds.............Brentford score after 20 seconds of KO!

Hogan just put them back in front at 1-2
Scott Hogan one year loan at Dale on 13:57 - May 7 with 5663 viewsColDale

And another.

We might not have to wait too long for that big money move at this rate
Scott Hogan one year loan at Dale on 13:58 - May 7 with 5654 viewsdalestats

Scott Hogan one year loan at Dale on 13:56 - May 7 by Yorkshire_Dale

He's at it again at Huddddds.............Brentford score after 20 seconds of KO!

Hogan just put them back in front at 1-2

Two more now

Poll: Remain in the eu

Scott Hogan one year loan at Dale on 14:00 - May 7 with 5633 viewsroccydaleian

Scott Hogan one year loan at Dale on 13:57 - May 7 by ColDale

And another.

Is that 7 in his last four games now?
Scott Hogan one year loan at Dale on 14:02 - May 7 with 5630 viewsdingdangblue

Scott Hogan one year loan at Dale on 13:57 - May 7 by ColDale

And another.

Bet he doesn't want the season to end! Certainly making up for lost time! He wont be there long if he starts next season as he's finished this - great he's come back from such a career threatening lay off.

Scott Hogan one year loan at Dale on 14:04 - May 7 with 5622 viewsYorkshire_Dale

The boy's mustard!

Good job Hurri Kane and Sturridge are playing well.....could be off to the Euros.

Are you watching Woy Hodgson?
Scott Hogan one year loan at Dale on 14:11 - May 7 with 5592 viewsdingdangblue

Scott Hogan one year loan at Dale on 14:04 - May 7 by Yorkshire_Dale

The boy's mustard!

Good job Hurri Kane and Sturridge are playing well.....could be off to the Euros.

Are you watching Woy Hodgson?

Subbed off after his 2nd. Dean Smith , Brentford's manager said Hogan was fuming last week when he subbed him at half time on a hat trick - he's done it again!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024