Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Croatian shenanigans 19:56 - Jun 17 with 6102 viewsMoonyDale

What punishment will be dished out after today's bloody nonsense? Was it croation fans or had they been infiltrated by the Russians, or the biffos? That poor steward could have lost some fingers as the flare exploded....At the very least he's gonna need some new undies...

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Croatian shenanigans on 12:24 - Jun 19 with 1278 viewsBrierls

Croatian shenanigans on 21:42 - Jun 17 by pioneer

Anyone attending the tournament able to describe exactly what these searhes consist of? Quick pat down, airport x ray and wanding? No bag policy? all pockets emptied? Is it consistenly done at all venues and for all people entering the stadium?

I was at the Northern Ireland vs Poland game in Nice. I had to go through two security checks; one to show my ticket, then another for a search. The search was nothing more than a pat down and very half arsed. People with bags were having them searched, but I doubt it was the most comprehensive search either. There was a heavy armed police presence in and around the stadium.

That said, it was about a 2 mile walk from where the 'shuttle bus' dropped off to the stadium. Any prospective terrorist would have had to been through a few boot camps to have the stamina to hoof their device and/or weapons that far in that heat. Alternative anti-terror tactics from the French.
Croatian shenanigans on 15:12 - Jun 19 with 1202 viewsanotherbiffo

Croatian shenanigans on 11:58 - Jun 19 by pioneer

No, I implied that carefully planned security can reduce the risk of these in stadium incidents occurring. instead we are seeing multiple security breaches across the tournament venues and participating nations supporters almost on a daily basis now.

And the 'remain' group keep telling us we will be safer if we vote to stay in Europe!

I'd supposed you might support a 'Brexit' but was too polite to ask.
Croatian shenanigans on 21:31 - Jun 19 with 1041 viewsonedalefan

Croatian shenanigans on 21:31 - Jun 17 by DySporting

That's the key thing, at least two lots of searches before getting into the ground and nothing found. Mind boggles to where the fireworks could have been hidden...

Reports say that a 7 inch flare was hidden in 'the bottom area'. Not sure how to read that!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024